X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My food blog

My food blog is now LIVE!

Follow me here: https://pbandjustabouteverythingelse.wordpress.com/
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Yay! We need to bookmark this in the Kitchen.

Comment

I am not very food blog literate...does this mean you will cook me a meal every time I go to this blog? Do you bake too?

Comment

Hahahaha Maxie. I would LOVE to cook you a meal And frankly, I'd rather bake than cook any day!
        The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Thanks for the link
          Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

I just got back to Lifevwith Wi-fi.
            Will check out the blog in just a bit and hope I will see the link on Facebook so I can Share it!

Comment

Pat, I apologize! I thought I said I would like your blog and would visit it!! My interest would be in looking at the great recipes, but I don't even try to cook like I used to and now, even my reading ability, is seriously impaired. It takes me a lot longer to read every post and trying to reply is even harder. The RT has always had great cooks and recipes to die for. I miss all that!

Please continue with your blog! I did copy the meatloaf recipe and I hope I can make it soon. I have friends who love meatloaf as much as I do!!!
              "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Pat, I agree with Elaine. Post this in the Kitchen where she can bookmark it.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

you are now book marked and I won't have to sweat remembering how to get There.... muffins look so good.. it's a crying shame that I don't like blueberries..
                  Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

I bought the blueberries last night! Ready to bake these muffins!

Comment

Pat, I am a horrible cook...it is no secret. My sons never come home and ask for me to make 'that special' recipe cuz there ain't any! Do you have a simple lasagna recipe? I have used recipes where I could hardly afford all the cheese and meatless ones that are suppose to be nice and easy. They maybe easy but they all taste the same around here. My dad made wonderful lasagna and my son's flock to my sister's when she yells lasagna. I don't know what I do wrong but it is not what papa used to make. Now I do make very good spaghetti sauce and they love my meatballs so why can't I make a decent lasagna?

Comment

I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment ( but you Know how challenged I am with stuff).
                        But, is there a Question button?
                        "Ask Aunt Pat?" Kind of thing? I know I am always asking you questions!

Comment

Under the Just about everything in between...category.

Comment

Maxie, instead of trying to make lasagna like everyone else, have you considered trying to make it stand out........like cutting the ground beef in half and adding pepperoni to it ? I know different people like different cheeses in theirs, but a Pizza-zagna definitely calls for mostly-mozzarella.

I sometimes chop pepperoni to put in my spaghetti. E loves it, as did the kids. And that turkey pepperoni is really pretty good in spaghetti sauce.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Maxie - I think JoGee has the right idea. I use half ground chuck and half sweet Italian sausage in my sauce. I also buy an Italian blend of cheese and use extra Parmesan between the layers. I don't use a lot of ricotta because Erin doesn't care for it. I mix the ricotta with an egg and salt & pepper before putting it between the layers - and I sort of mix it in with the sauce so it doesn't look like white blobs of gunk (which is how Erin refers to it).

Paula - I don't see any questions/comments from you - did you leave one?

Comment

Working...
                              X