Marathon Golf Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marathon Golf Classic

My husband and son both work for Marathon, and today since its called Marathon Golf classic my son will be working on hole#5, he thinks it is to be on the golf station at 3:00 p.m., told him to wave and mouth the words, "Hi Mom".. LOL he would not do that of course, but had to joke with him..he is pretty excited, gets paid as if he was working his normal job which is ROW (right of way) man.

Even though he has an office he rarely sees it, his office mainly is in his truck, when they order his truck it is installed with all the bells and whistles so that he is able to work from his truck. This probably is of no interest to anyone, just a little more insight to who I am..

I might be a subject of interest...
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

You are a subject of interest! Since I am well acquainted with Marathon and it provides good incomes for hundreds of people here, I'm aware that the golf classic is a big deal. I don't care for golf, though I've organized many an outing, I don't watch it, but hope you get to see your son on TV!
    Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

You are definitely a subject of interest! You always have interesting things to post about.
      I'm not too familiar with Marathon gas. I may have seen stations somewhere in our travels.
      We aren't big on any sports, but I do hope your son is on TV for you. Sounds like quite a truck he has.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
      X