Check your Chocoholic IQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check your Chocoholic IQ

From candy bars to chocolate bunnies, what do you know about chocolate? WebMD tests your chocolatey knowledge with this sweet quiz.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

I didn't do too bad.. and learnt a lot..good quiz.
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

I started off good then kinda dropped off some. 61% Not too great. But then again...I am NOT a chocoholic. Give me vanilla any day!

Comment

I love dark chocolates... Love chocolate. But these days I want it less tha I used to. I can say "No" to it. All things in moderation.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Was fun...didn't check how well I did.....know I got quite a few right... Don't really eat much chocolate...do keep a large tin with Russell Stover's sugar free candy...but only eat them on rare occasion... my favorite is the Peanut butter cups. Even though they are sugar free...they do have fat...was told fat reacts like sugar to your system.... not sure about that...but why take a chance since I have to watch my fat intake anyway...
          Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

Comment

I got a 67% but learned some interesting facts.
            Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Working...
            X