1/4 cup (1stick) butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
    3 eggs
    1/2 tsp. salt
    3 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
    1/2 pound elbow macaroni
    Black pepper
    1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Directions:
    1. Grease the inside of your crockpot with cooking spray.
    2. Combine milk, evaporated milk, butter, eggs, and salt in the crockpot and whisk until smooth.
    3. Add thevItaluan cheese and macaroni and sprinkle with pepper to taste. Stir gently to coat evenly.
    4. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
    5. Cover and cook on High for 30 minutes.
    6. After 30 minutes, reduce the temperature to Low and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, until center does not jiggle and pasta is tender.
    7. Place this cheesy goodness in a bowl and eat like you've never eaten before.
    ( their words! We served it out of our crockpot.)

I love this stuff! I use Mr. Food's recipe:

Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese

8 oz. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
    4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
    1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
    1-1/2 cups milk
    2 eggs
    1 tsp. salt
    1/2 tsp. pepper

Place cooked macaroni in slow cooker that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Reserve 1 cup cheese; add rest of cheese and the other ingredients to the macaroni. Mix well. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Cook on HIGH at least 2-1/2 hours. Do not remove cover or stir until ready to serve.

Recipe courtesy of Mr. Food.
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Thanks, Pat. Will try this next. The older kids liked the crockpot Mac but the little ones only want the box kind.
      I didn't grow up with any Mac and cheese, but love the homemade kind!

Comment

Thanks to both of you for the recipes...I also love Mac & Cheese, depending on what I have if I make it or have the boxed kind...I love the boxed kind with hamburgers, along with pork & beans...
        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

And if I use the boxed kind I always add more cheese to it.
          Some daycare kids will eat only the Kraft boxed kind!

Comment

copied off Pats recipe... sounds like some I make and bake in over... using LisaUK recipe..

the box kind have lost their "taste".. like they are substituting stuff for the real cheese..
            have a box of Kraft in cupboard and will give it one last try.
            Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Paula - stupid question....is the macaroni cooked and drained or uncooked in your recipe? How many servings does this make and is it better to half the recipe or make the whole thing and freeze / refrigerate the leftovers?
              "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Val, I just saw this. Sorry! The macaroni is uncooked. It makes a good sized crock pot full.
                It is Trisha Yearwood's recipe, I think. We got it off Facebook, maybe?
                But it's good!

Comment

Now, I am not sure where the recipe came from, because I just looked up Trish's and it says cooked macaroni. I will ask Becky because she found the recipe.

Comment

Working...
                  X