February ~ Meals & Menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February ~ Meals & Menus

Last edited by ladyebug; 02-01-2016, 12:46 AM.

I guess I will be the first poster today.
    I made a pot of split pea soup and I have corn bread in the oven right now.

Comment

Cute cookies!
      I would love some split pea soup!

Comment

Beef pot pie...made beef stew last week, so added some mixed veggies, made a crust and baked..was good...Iike to repurpose food also...
        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Chicken & dumplings, green beans and corn muffins is what we had last night. And made a chocolate pie with sugar free filling, reduced fat graham cracker crust, and dream whip for topping..everything was delicious...today will be bean soup, fried taters and corn muffins...a winter time delight..
          Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Last night was Italiano noodles, with Italian sausage, pepperoni, Canadian bacon and spaghetti sauce, cooked the noodles, browned the meats, drained and rinsed, put it all together with the sauce, put in pan covered with cheese and baked. Served with garlic bread stick...

Comment

Simple one for me. Baked potato with hamburger gravy and a large portion of steamed spinach with a dab of butter and vinegar.
              Earlier in the day I made a batch of Chivra, an East Indian munchy snack.

Comment

Hubby away on a business trip so my supper was real easy, went to Wendy for a cod fish sandwich, no fries, just a sandwich...was delicious...I was going to go look up to see how many calories and fat grams were in one of those but changed my mind, I enjoyed it so much didn't want the guilt, LOL...

Comment

Nothing out of this world or even fancy here - I made fried pork chops, mashed taters & cream gravy, and steamed broccoli/cauliflower. Easy enough and good.
                  The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

I had a good lunch yesterday so I was not hungry at supper time, went to Red Lobster, had broiled flounder, shrimp and a salad..

Comment

On the 19th I made chili and grilled cheese, On the 20th we went to a spaghetti supper benefit, and on the 21st, yesterday I made homemade pizza, with Italian sausage, ham, pepperoni, banana peppers, and cheese...

Comment

Last night had baked chicken, chicken & noodles, mashed potatoes and green beans...enough leftovers for lunch for sure..plus enough noodles to freeze..

Comment

Tonight will be fried chicken tenders, either rice & gravy or mashed taters & gravy, and whatever green veggie I find when I dig in the freezer.
                          The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

I made the pork chop recipe Elaine posted, I used the Worcestershire sauce in mine, served over rice, it was really good...thought I might use this recipe again and use Golden Mushroom soup instead of chicken just to see if I like that..

Comment

Spanish rice dinner with meat, rice, sauce and wrapped in flour shell

Comment

Working...
                              X