Clowes' Family Cold Fresh Peach Pie

1 1/2 C Water
    2 lg Peaches peeled & chopped
    1 C Sugar
    1 1/2 Tbsp Corn Starch
    1 pkg Knox Gelatin
    1/4 C COLD Water
    1/8 tsp (a dash) of Salt
    Enough Peaches to fill your 9" or 10" pie shell (you can make 2 pies if you use 9" pie shells) BAKE SHELLS BEFORE FILLING THEM!!!!!!!!

In a medium pan simmer your 2 peaches in the water. Combine sugar & starch in small bowl...set aside. Combine gelatin & 1/4 water in small dish & let set up. Once peaches are soft in water, add the sugar mixture & and thickened gelatin mixture to pot. Cook until thickens...add your salt...if desired, add a touch of yellow or orange food coloring. Cool for at least an hour, then peel & slice peaches (approx 5 lg per pie) into cooled mixture. Remove peach slices with your hands and place into cooled baked pie shell(s). Once you have as many peaches in there as you'd like, then pour some of the mixture over the peaches...not too much, or it'll flow over. Chill at least 3 hrs before serving. Top entire pie with Cool Whip, cut, & enjoy!!!!

I PROMISE those that love peaches will think this is the BEST peach pie they've ever had!

That looks to be delicious

Comment

I have a similar recipe for a strawberry pie, which is wonderful, too.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I have copied all the recipes for your pies and thank you so much for posting them...will let you know when I try one.
        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

I am going to make this! I have had fresh strawberry pie and love it.

Comment

Working...
          X