Snake skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake skins

I have found 2 snakeskins in my yard. They are a light brownish color and about 3 and a half or 4 ft long each. I buried one and will have to bury the other one because every time I go out to water the garden it scares me. I do not like snakes.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Where there is skin there has been a snake....YUCK!! I am afraid of them also, shear panic sets in when I see one..Be careful...
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

OH YUCK! I hate snakes....keep a hoe near by and keep it sharp!
      Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

What kind of snakes in your area? Any coral snakes or Eastern diamondbacks? Ask the neighbors what kinds are around.
        I hate snakes, but since we don't have rattlesnakes in town, I am not as afraid.

Comment

Paula, we definitely have Black Racers and some kind of brown snake, (don't know the name yet). One of the residents in our community who has lived here for 15 yrs said she has never seen a poisonous snake here. That makes me feel better.

I just cringe at the thought. Hey, btw, we have about a million of those Annoles, (Geckos) here, plus striped lizards and skinks. I hate them all.
          "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

You are a woman after my own heart! My yard and garden are mine and I want all reptiles, possums, coons, etc. to stay the heck out!
            Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

Those gekkos eat bugs! When my parents were stationed in Okinawa they never had cockroaches because my mother didn't get rid of the gekkos...they made funny loud clicking noises, but mostly were on the ceiling and walls if you ever saw them at all.
              When we lived in Maryland, there was a huge black snake that lived in the rock foundation of the back porch. sometimes we would see it half in and half out, sunning itself, BUT we never had mice, rats or squirrels in the house. We lived in the middle of a state park, and we did have cottonmouth snakes, but only saw one dead one in the road out front one time.
              Last year was a bad kyear for rattlesnakes here. And already some of my friends who live a few miles out from me have killed a few.
              I am with you: I hate snakes and try to make a lot of noise and stay on the trail when I am out and about!

Comment

Working...
              X