Living in a Planned Unit Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living in a Planned Unit Development

This is our second venture of living in a PUD and so far we are very happy. We are slowly getting to know our community, (over 1,000 homes), and there is so much more than the first time we did this back in Knoxville. In Knoxville you didn't have 2 community clubs with a pool at each one, and you didn't have all the social get togethers that are available at this one, plus you have all the games to join in and the library to peruse and no library card to contend with. It's run on an honor system. Love that!

Then there is all the clubs you can join, i.e., Garden Club, Computer Club, etc.

Lots to do if you want. I give this place a high rating. Peaceful and quiet and a good place to call home.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Is there a site online so we can see it?
    Sounds nice!

Comment

Sounds great! Wish we had something that around here.

Comment

There are a bunch of PUD's in different states I suppose, but here in Central Florida there are so many 55+ living communities. You can start with this website and see what it's about. http://ocalasubdivisiontours.com/$.html

Just click on the dollar heading to see the affordable homes for sale. Anything above the dollar sign was out of the question for us. Luckily we had 6 months to make a decision. Have fun! Those subdivisions are beautiful!
        "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Looks very nice, good way to go...I think at some point in our lives we might consider that also..
          Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Working...
          X