Wednesday, January 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday, January 22

Good morning Rounders! I watched a very good movie yesterday afternoon by M. Night Shyamalan called Split. It was about a guy with 24 split personalities. Scary, but good acting. Every once in awhile FX delivers.

Today is trash pick-up and Aldi's shopping. DH & I discussed our meal planning for this coming week and I will make sure we have salad fixin's on hand. You can dress a salad up or down, add meat or not.

I had eggs for bkfst yesterday morning and I may have them today, although I'm leaning toward a bowl of hot oatmeal with walnuts.

Nothing much happening here. Peace & Plenty.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Morning...already lost my first post. Good thing I didn't have anything to say. We are under another weather alert for tonight and tomorrow. Same as last weekend but we are on the edge with the temps. So sick of winter. This January already seems to have gone on for weeks and weeks and weeks. Did not cook last night so they will get the same can of soup and grilled cheese sandwich tonight. Jon met the bus and he and Andrew went to pick up his car and out for supper. They were pretty late coming home but I didn't ask where they were...sometimes it is better to stay ignorant. Especially with those two gadabouts.

No plans for today. Not ready to start the day so will have another cup of coffee. Have a good one everybody.

Comment

Good Morning Karliann and all who follow, if any, Seems we are missing some lately...I do not have much to report either, just testing and preparing for my surgery Friday morning, amazing what you have to go through...but it will all be worth it just to feel better and have a bit more pep in my step. Our son is coming down from MI Thursday after he gets off work to be with us at the hospital..glad hubby doesn't have to be alone, hrhouse and her hubby were with us in IL when I had this done...think of them sometimes and wonder how they are doing in SC.

Well for me I need to find some grub to keep up my strength (and my weight, LOL as if that is needed) Tired of the same ole, same oles for breakfast...hope everyone has a good day...and stay warm..
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good morning...I am feeling better. Finally going to the Chiropractor after work. Speaking of work it’s been ok this week. It’s been ok. The lady I share a station with has gotten kinda bossy. There is also trouble with night cook on my regular station. I am grateful that I don’t work with him every night.

I found out yesterday I will be getting a new worker at home again. I am fine with this.

off to the shower then eggs for breakfast...then off to work.

Comment

• karlinann
          karlinann commented
          Editing a comment
          Great attitude Beth! Just take one day at a time. Glad you feel better.

Good morning all.

Still alive and kicking ( or at least I think I can still kick. Don't have anyone around to try that on.)

Have a good day.
        Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good morning!
          Jostoy, you reminded me of one of my last flights: I was given seat assignment and either at an emergency exit or Way back. When asked if I could help open that emergency exit I just said You Bet! I figured under that kind of stress I could kick out any door or window!
          Anyway, my conscience is clear and they also sat a 20 something guy next to me so I guess we were good!

Rained last night so lots of standing water. I will wait and see if any is left standing when it is closer to going out. Lawn mowers today and often Steve will use his leaf blower to blow away the puddles.

Cookielady, the cookies you posted on Facebook look delicious! The lemon ones I will make for sure!

I am planning on taking my mom to dinner tonight if she is ok after her dental appointment today. Soup and a cream pie should be fine, right?

I put the recycling can out and the yard waste truck just went by. I didn’t have any of that and Always have (Amazon) cardboard so we will see...

I woke up in such a good mood! Hoping I can keep it going. It’s a choice that I know I have to make and not let kids and their attitudes run me.

Beth, I am keeping your good attitude in front of me for inspiration!
          Jostoy, I want to paint my interior wood doors. I am checking YouTube and for help.
          Sharon, you are in my prayers! And so good of your son to come down.

Maxi, I love reading the daily dialogue of your household!
          Everyone, please have a good day and keep coming back!

Comment

Working...
          X