Saturday, November 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday, November 2

Good morning Rounders! Today is the A & C fair and afterwards we are all going to the new Texas Roadhouse for lunch. Looking forward to that!

Boffler, be sure to read my last post on yesterday's postings.

It is a very cool 62 degrees this morning.

I am going to be helping the little gardener next door to start his own garden next week. I have little pots, potting mix, and seeds and will show him how to sow the seeds so he can experience the miracle of a plant. He is three years old.

We have a forecast of 50 % chance of rain and my joints are feeling every bit of it.

Peace & Plenty.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Good morning! Karlinann we have a wind chill of 30 this morning...your 62 sounds wonderful!

I see I have a major kitchen cleaning this morning. Not a happy way to wake up. Laundry is caught up so I should run the vac and dust. Wrestled the one dust ruffle on my bed yesterday when I changed the sheets and added another blanket. It was hard on my back so will wait a couple of days to do the other. I don;t know what was wrong with me waiting around for someone to help. You want it done do it yourself. I did and I will!

Blues won in OT last night and play again tonight. Other than hockey things are dull and boring around here. Dirty, dusty and dull...the theme of my life!

Have a good and exciting Saturday...enjoy your fair and lunch out Karlinann.

Comment

Damn I have done and lost my mind and track of time, woke up thinking this was Sunday, sometimes I scare myself...and others, LOL I made a post which most of you probably saw saying its Sunday and where is Karliann...okay had some coffee, checked the calendar date and time on my computer, I am now back insync.

No 'set' plans for me today but hoping to finish laundry and get the house dusted....how does a house get so dusty so quickly? Something I have been noticing is the dust on the trim around the house and the 6 panel doors...I need a toothbrush for the doors, and there are a lot of doors in this house, have decided to do one room a day...7 rooms and 2 bathrooms and 10 doors... Back and front....need me a roll around 'butt' cart get the bottom half...

I finally had some liver and onions yesterday, many was that good, been wanting some for a long time but being on Warfarin they kind of frown on that. Hubby does not like it but there was leftover pork barbecue he could eat. Now just need to decide on something for supper tonight. He is heading to MI to our sons house, with his chainsaw to finish taking down a tree...I am catching a cold so staying home...

Will do some online shopping today at Kohl's good deals and cashback money, good time to do some Christmas shopping, what makes that even better, hubby will not be here talking to me interrupting my train of thought as I do have a one track mind.

Have a great day one and all...will come back to check later..
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good morning all.

Have been up since 8, but am still in my jammies. Need to go to Walmart and Lowes for a few items. May wait until tomorrow as my SIL and I do things after Church. That is besides eating out.

I need to get a female electrical end to fix a 40 foot drop cord. I burnt up my old blower that my neighbor had wired directly to it in Illinois. So I had to cut the cord off the blower. The 40 footer is so handy using in the front of the house. I already had a new blower in the shed, so I just got it down. If it lasts as long as the other one, I shouldn't need another one in my lifetime.

Piddled around doing small jobs here in the house yesterday. One of the things I had to do was change out the master bath door hinges again. The other ones I put in were just a hair to thick , and made the door not close properly. So now it "operates" properly. While in the "area" I drained the valve for the baseboard heater.

My other "piddle" job was to get a manual off the internet for my new programable thermostat. I needed to set the heat up 2 more degrees so I was a little more comfy. Got that done so now I don't have to be all wrapped up in a blanket. Feels very comfy in here even in my jammies and no robe on.

Time to get a shower and get dressed. Already had my breakfast, so am ready to do whatever does or doesn't come into my pea-brain for the day.

Everyone have a great day.
        Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Remember how I said I wanted a laptop? I decided i don’t need one yet.
          It arrived and now I have to deal with sending it back.. almost enough to keep it, but I decided on another brand when the time is right.

It is sunny and cold. I am making out my grocery list and all I want is soup.
          Laundry is in the wash and I should have more accomplished considering the time but I am just slow today.
          Paid bills and now ready to
          shop again and the cycle goes on...

Boffler, there is always dust hiding somewhere here and the sun shining usually points it out when I least want to see it. Swiffer cloths are always on my shopping list!

I am going to do my duty and get myself in gear.
          I hope your day has lots of smiles and good things in it!
          And if you are cold I hope you have Soup!

Comment

Working...
          X