Magic Miracle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Miracle

These are photos of my pantry shelves. They have not been washed in 30 years. Only wiped. These are marks from cans on painted shelves. You can see the paint gone from the edge in the bottom photo.

So the miracle is to 2 cups of very hot water, add about 1/4 C soda and 1/4 C Borax. Did not require much elbow grease at all.

I have 2 finished and 22 to go, but now I can do it! Yay!

IMG_1939.JPG BEFORE

IMG_1941.jpg AFTER

I need proof....come to my house & show me! Impressed! I can't believe though that you didn't do those shelves every year.

Comment

Wow. Good job! Thanks for the tip.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Wow, that is amazing! Especially the part about not much elbow grease required~

Comment

Wow. I'm with Donna in the sense that I can't believe you didn't do them every year. Especially the way you clean things. Looks newly painted.
          Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Wow easy peasy with your formula, like the idea of no elbow grease...going to try that on other things...shelves are looking good, agree with the others about being that long since you washed them down.
            Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Working...
            X