Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Oct 19

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine..I had wake up call (kitty)

I just finish up doll..Oh Boy..That was hard thing i ever did..The doll just like coat of many colors..I just finish up..

I have the coffee ready Maye.???
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Good morning...leaving for work in a few minutes...

Yesterday wasn't the greatest! I some how missed the bus after work...meaning an hour wait! The driver tried to tell me he doesn't ever come early....bull I was there by 11:40 he should have come at 11:44 oh well..I hope I don't miss it again today...today I must go to target or walmart since I didn't make it yesterday..probably walmart.

No plans tonight other than laundry

Comment

Good morning all.

Yesterday was a perfect day for the Festival....weather wise. I'd bet that there were at least 1/2 again of the vendors that were always there before. Didn't enjoy the crowd at all. I did get my sign made for the camper at the Lake. Really looks nice and was pretty cheap in my estimation.

​Maxie, the poison Ivy is not cured, but coming along. At least I don't have to get up at night. During the day I don't wear the "war paint" anymore. I just cover the area with alcohol, and still do the "rain dance".

Time to get some food in me, then get to E's place to saw up a large limb that she said fell night before last. Then we will mow her yard. That will pretty much take up my day.

Everyone have a good day.

I believe . . .
      that you shouldn't be so eager
      to find out a secret.
      It could change your life forever.

Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good Morning a quick hello before I head out the door again, dentist appt...ever heard of a 'deep cleaning' and antibiotic put down under the gum line? Me either!! Mine are not bad just two spots, but those two spots they say will cost a little over $500 I say it is a racket and not needed, plus they can't put the antibiotic on me because of my allergies to it...hubby is just a bit more gullible than me and is going for it...I say just clean my teeth and get on with it...Aspen Dental...so we have some talking to do when I get there today.

Well catch you all later...have a goodun'.

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Hi Everyone.

Wow! It has been a icky week. My old (5) years was not fixable, which really broke my heart, and my new one has been a nightmare. Windows 10 did an auto updo and could no longer find the software I use to make the newsletter. I tried 3 times to buy it online. They sent me the link 3 times, but although the computer register says it's here, the computer can't find it. So I ordered a new cd from Amazon. Wasn't even sure it would work, but it came last night and so far so good.

Appt with lawyer to set the will in stone this morning.

Sharon, anytime the dentist sees a problem I follow through. Not it is NOT cheap, and I too, question, why. But no alternative.

Hope everyone is OK. I have really been out of the loop.

Hugs ~ ~~

Comment

Good early morning, meaning the parent who has said before that they need 6:45 AM arrival time has said it again...I guess it is a matter of a bird in the hand..

I do have to rent a car this evening so Becky can get to her very important work project tomorrow. I decide to keep my flight schedule rather than change it because the cost of changing would be the same as for a rental and I still wasn't absolutely sure what time Becky would get back. She will be inRedding and it is 2 hours to the airport. Honestly, as much as I love the time away with these great friends, I will be ready to stay put!

I have a load of laundry in now and one in the dryer from last night: towels and daycare blankets for the baby.

When I get back I am going to transition the outside cat into an inside cat, at least for nights. She is so sweet and loving. Becky's cat is not a lap cat at all.

I hope we all get through this day with a minimum of stress and smile through whatever comes our way.
            Elaine, I feel for you and the computer issues. I relied on Gary to fix all of mine and now Becky has taken enough classes to do most of my fixes.

See you all later!

Comment

• sassygirl01
              sassygirl01 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh Boy...On the cat..That is right..AWW..
              Houston.!!! ..I have a problem...I have a kitty laying on my batting..And he went to sleep...
              He looke so cute right now..AWW..

Never heard of a deep cleaning...my sister went to the dentist Tuesday for a checkup so will ask her if they tried that one on her. Today is haircut day for me...I do love haircut day....well, I don't especially like the drive and the time it takes from my day but getting ones hair cut is a wonderful feeling. Plus you do not scare the dogs in the neighborhood! Andrew got his hair cut yesterday and it was so overdue that his mother sent a picture of the barber in action! Sure do hope she went over spelling last night.

Beth sorry about missing the bus but the Blues won so that should brighten your day...did mine! Played in St.Louis last night and California tonight. Lots of travel but I will be there!

Last night I made a big pot of BBQ with the left over pork roast and it was delish! It was just Jon and I so we had sandwiches out of the pot and have plenty of leftovers. Jon is off today but he is running this morning and suppose to work on the lattice and I have this afternoon haircut so need to come up with a fast meal. Also suppose to be in the 80s today and for the rest of the week. And I'll take it...those cold afternoons did not make me happy and now everyone is all over face book trying to tell me how much snow we are getting this winter. Give me an 80 or 90 anytime and never see a snow flake again!!!

Nothing going on around here so guess I will head off and get dressed. Everyone is still in bed so the house is quiet. Then they will all take off and go their ways and it will be quiet again until 4:00 when the monster comes in. He does liven up the place!

Happy to hear the poison ivy is clearing up Jostoy and you have your sign. Sharon you get a meal out after you and hubby both see the dentist? Nothing like having lunch with clean teeth! Sassy, bet your doll is cute and worth the work. Saw the pattern for the cutest little girls poncho this morning..makes me wish I could knit and not be a half baked crocheter with sore hands... Enjoy this beautiful day everyone....

Comment

Good Morning, yesterday Candie came home said she needed to run to the mall to the Halloween store, one of the girls at work told her they had Belle costumes, then stop and get Chinese take out. So I rode along, sat in the car while she and Krystal went in. No costume but lady overheard and told her to try Party City, so off we went. Again I sat in the car, took them forever, trying on costumes, Candie didn't find one but Krystal did. Finally made it to the Chinese place and got our food.

Boffler, I think the eye Drs and dentist go through "fads" especially the big chain ones. The eye place I went to in Illinois was insistent I needed cataract surgery right away, but the small place I went to in Indiana the year before never mentioned them. Seems everyone who went to the one in Illinois needed the surgery, they had a huge office that all of them were done at, that did nothing but those all day long. The one dental chain, everyone needed root canals.

Comment

Good morning.
                Reading the news these days is depressing. I think I’ll concentrate on the sunny day we’re having, instead.
                Nothing much going on here, no place I/we have to be. I’m sure I can find things to do, though.
                I’ve been down the past few days with sinus pressure and drainage; seems to be something in the air that the winds stir up. Seem to be doing better today, so far.

Elaine, I hear you! Computers are okay, then an upgrade comes up and changes things.
                I’m not friends with my new laptop yet. E has to help me set the thing up, because none of it makes sense to me. It’s totally different than my other devices. But each of the other devices have a bit of difference among them. Drives me crazy sometimes.

Dentists! Hard to find one you really trust. I sure quit my last one. He did a procedure on my molars, and every time I saw him after that he’d be mumbling about he “shouldn’t have done it that way”. He made me a denture that was so snug my mouth kept getting sores. He remade it, but this one was looser and my mouth didn’t hurt from it.....but THEN he said I was paying for both, even though the first was useless. I didn’t expect that. So I quit going back.

Well, I guess I’ll have my breakfast now.
                Have a great day!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                X