Monday 9/11 Love you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 9/11 Love you all

My nerves no longer exist...I am just here...as if my family/parents needed one more thing..some idiot busted out my 2 front windows at 130 Sunday morning...Mom and dad are here today...were here last night to put in a security system and cameras....and see about getting the windows fixed...me I am going to work..I don't want to...I am pretty sure I can't handle people...I am scared for mom and dad to go home tonight...whats next are they going to try to set my house on fire with me in it? The police are pretty sure they weren't trying to come in but just wanted to scare me...for what ever reason..well it has now worked and I could care less about happens next door unless it directly involves my house.!! The police had told us when all this started if you see anything at all you call us..so thats what was going on...well look what it got us....The officer yesterday said ignore everything next door...

Cori is just now coming around...

My family is having a hard time getting along and being sweet to each other...this crap is being to wear on all of us....

Plus we have mom's appointment in the back of our minds..

Every one attempt to have a good day..I am going to...and I am going to make the most of my parents being here.

<3 <3 <3

Good SUNNY Morning! Remembering Sept 11th so many years ago. It got relegated to page 2 in our local newspaper today....sad.

Yesterday was good. Oops....got to go....will be back later to finish this up.

Comment

Pretty awful stuff happening Beth, calling about the house next door just got you on a list you would rather not be on...hoping that not calling the police anymore will get them to leave you alone...We live in scary times...

My message short and sweet today, short because I don't have much time, sweet because that is me, LOL....I have two appts. today, one for my INR and the other the orthopedic Dr. I feel I am doing a whole lot better, just need to work on getting the strength back in my leg...have a few other stops to make also...sure wish Janet could get back here, no one is answering my pleas, think we will need to make a Facebook page soon for us and make it private or we might just lose touch with everyone...Have a good day, and remember the ones lost or by anyway affected by 9/11...

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good Monday morning. I am running through. too.
        big hugs to you, Beth! You should not have to be dealing with this stuff. Hope the police can have the jpatrols drive by your house more..

My cat is yowling around this morning. I will have to check out his food dish and see if there are enough treats or food.

My Florida family hasn't checked in yet, and I didn't stay up later than 9:00 to watch the coverage. Orlando was going to have the storm pass over around 2:00am. My brother sent me a couple of videos and one from my Tampa niece. Doug and his family had power still when I talked to them...

today will be one of those days heavy with memory of that first 9/11.

Take care of yourselves and Beth, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. ..

Comment

• sassygirl01
          sassygirl01 commented
          Editing a comment
          Paula A..I have family in FL too..The strom was so bad..Knock over the tower..I did hear from my family..I hear from them yesterday..My town got hit hard..And there will be one power for the whole week...I worry about them...My town half of it..It is under water..They got hit real &quot;BAD&quot;..

Good morning.
        Beth, that's a pretty scary place to be right now, without certainty of your safety. I do hope that the police keep a closer eye on your place, and that house next door.

Cookie, this year we have a different kind of "9-11", and it's against Mother Nature. Irma isn't the end of it. Jose & Katia are going to make their presence felt as well, yet.

Sharon, sounds like a busy day ahead for you.

We have a couple of errands planned today, too. Then the next couple of days we each have a medical appointment, too.

I hope we don't have to resort to a FB page. So far, FB has been more of a problem for me than not. Hi Maye, and all who follow.

Well, I'm just dragging this morning, haven't had my tea or breakfast yet.
        Have a great day!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good Morning, Friends.

OMG, beth! Wow! Where do you live anyway? (city)

Gorgeous weather here, but very dry. First of summer too wet, now this. But this has been the mildest summer in anyone's memory. Nice.

Cancer center today and then must stop at the market.

maxie, our Rangers are NOT faring well. Lost 2 to the yankees. Got so many injured, but not a good year all round.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Sharon, you are sweet.

Comment

Beth sorry you are going through this and hope the cameras will provide some safety for you. I do not understand why the police cannot be more helpful. Seems the criminals are running the world.

I am not in a good mood and guess I haven't been in a while. Maybe that is why I do not feel so great. But today I have decided to go out and purchase the supplies for the porch and will start painting tomorrow. Today I will clean it off and prepare. Need to make sure all the Irma weather will stay south of us. I decided if I want it done I will have to do it myself then find someone to do the finishing work. Guessing the landscaper to seed and plant will need to be done by me also. If it were not for Andrew I would seriously consider alternative living conditions. Maybe l am more suited to living alone. At least what mess is my mess and what laundry is my laundry and I do not track in and eat huge quantities of food leaving none for others because I am the only other! AND I will never have to cook another meal as long as I live!!! These people really think I am their mommy and capable of doing everything and are not aware that I do not any longer want to do anything for them.

Off to the shower. Need to make a supply list and head to the paint store. Sorry for the rant but you are only people who HEAR me!

Comment

• Paula A
              Paula A commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder what would happen if you took a vacation for a week or two???
              Or would there just be two weeks worth of catching up for you?
              I am always amazed at all you do!

Good morning everyone..

I know i have not been her..I been watching the weather...I family in FL...

I will be windy weather and some light rain....
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Paula A
              Paula A commented
              Editing a comment
              My brother and his Son in law already went to a meeting about clean up service and are now on Merritt Island checking on their house and apartment.
              Their Orlando townhouse never lost power! Actually, in Windermere, I think.

• sassygirl01
              sassygirl01 commented
              Editing a comment
              WOW.!!!..I would check too.....They did not lose power.....that is allright...
              I to hear from the family...

• boffler
              boffler commented
              Editing a comment
              Joy a lady that use to post here, who has now passed on lived on Merritt Island...she passed away when I lived in IL..

Good Morning, nice here, a light chilly breeze blowing.

Hang in there Beth, don't know if every place is as stupid as Gary bit if so that maybe why you are targeted. When Gary dispatch sends a squad to a call, they give the person who reported it's name over the radio, thugs have scanners so they can clear out before the cops arrive but it also gives them your name. Hopefully a security system and cameras will help, maybe a couple of motion sensor lights added in.

I too have friends and family in FL. Speaking of which has anyone heard from Pat? I did see on Facebook that one of the WiFi companies open all their connection for free.

Comment

• Paula A
              Paula A commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, my gosh!!! Giving out the names of Callers?!

• boffler
              boffler commented
              Editing a comment
              From what I read on Facebook Pat was okay...miss her here..as I miss so many others...our group is growing smaller.

Paula, even if the scanners don't say the names, they are giving police the addresses....and hostile people can often guess or blame someone, and take their aggression out. If they can't guess exactly, they'll hit every place they might suspect.
            Beth can probably use heavy duty security windows installed, but who knows what other ways they can scare her.
            Motion detector lights slow them down, but not necessarily stop them....plus you'd need them on each side of the house, probably in the eaves where they'd be difficult to reach.
            I agree, in this type of instance, they need to provide better protection.

Beth, it's not your fault. Your family are probably as frustrated as you are.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• determined
              determined commented
              Editing a comment
              Jo in Gary they give the name as well as the address in question. We had a scanner, Kenny bought it because we couldn't believe what everyone was telling us. First they give the address where the problem is and then the reporting party along with their address. Probably why Gary has such a high crime rate.

• boffler
              boffler commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess they are hoping that their scare tactics will keep her from reporting them all the time...I am glad that I am blind to much of what is going on around me, I don't spend much time looking out my windows and such..
          Working...
          X