X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Aug 23.

Good Morning

will open the door..put on the coffee.

rainy,wet mess outside.. hopefully that will go away..

I have an early appointment for bone density scan.. useless item at my age but will make my dear Dr. happy that I went for it... the last one I'll ever bother with. ... no sure if David is going to ride along and wait in car for me.. his choice.. depending on how he feels I guess.

so better get running .. see you when I get back
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Good morning everyone..

We are having light rain....
    I am here.!!!!!..I will bring the donuts..

I have to finish up the chores....And work on the pillows...

I have supper in the crockpot..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good Morning....got up early yesterday morning and got started on things I need to do to get ready for our reunion this Sat., leaving tomorrow, so happy our daughter and family are coming from GA to join in...I have to have everything done by today as I have infusion in the morning so my 'stuff' has to be loaded in motorhome so hubby and I can meet up at the roadside rest and he can hook my car to motorhome and we can head down the road together...

Things are a bit topsy turvy in who is coming and who is bringing what....some that were coming and bringing food now have to cancel because of a knee surgery and yesterday a death in one of the families...one of the reasons I detest delegating things for people to bring... and the one that is supposed to be bringing the cutlery, plates and stuff has a 'reputation' for something going wrong and not being able to show up, well hubby was making fun of me for buying this 'stuff' also just in case...my philosophy is it will not go to waste we use it here and in motorhome... oh the stress, LOL..

I baked choclolate cookies and made no bake peanut butter and chocolate cookies. This morning I will make sausage gravy and after it cools put it in container and freeze just in case I have visitors at the motorhome for breakfast.. trying to cover all basis.

Well time to get this day started...see ya'll later...

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good morning.
        Yesterday we had a nice rainfall for about a half an hour. We have 20% chance of rain for the next few days, too.
        Nothing much happening here that's noteworthy. Tomorrow E goes to the hospital to get his shoulder looked at. He's doing better.

Hi Maye & Sassy, and all who follow.
        Sharon, have a safe trip tomorrow.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I'm working from home today, as I needed to go to the Dr and pick up some test reults. Only half of them were in, have to have the other ones done again, as they said they did not have 'enough of a sample' to use. They took 4 vials, how much more do they want?
          The good news: Not diabetic, not anaemic. Blood pressure fine, sugars good.
          That means I still have no idea why I am so lightheaded and tired all the time.

Comment

GOOD SUNNY MORNING! If not a tad cool for this time of the summer. Been another weird summer with not enough heat. Jon is talking of taking the pool down but it only August...I keep hoping for one more big heat wave but probably only going to get an early fall and heavy winter! Not that I have heard any predictions just facing the reality of a long winter. If today is Wednesday I have either laundry or grocery shopping to do...and since it is my lucky day I have both. Have a frozen meatloaf which Andrew loves but need the fixins and Jon wants to grill tomorrow since it is his day off. Andrew came home on his first day of school and told Jon one of his teachers knows his dad but he couldn't remember the name she told him (her maiden since Jon would not know her married). Yesterday Jon received a text from her! He went to school with her and tehn reconnected when she was a pharm tech at his pharmacy. She went back to school and he thinks she may be an aid and Andrew does have the help of an aid with his reading. Small world! And it can only help Andrew. Guess I should get started. I understand what you are saying Sharon....I would rather handle the entire occasion myself since I know I can count on myself. That is why my sister and I never ask anyone to bring anything but each other....others can bring what they want but we have the main menu covered. Save a lot of last minute hassle with people cancel. Temps only in the 80s all week and that is to cool for swimming and August. One more big heat wave would be wonderful!!!

Comment

Good morning and the trash is already gone and the cans brought back in...well, those big plastic containers they set out now.
              I am getting ready for a day with all 6 here and still keep my patience and sanity...the one toddler is in the every word is No stage whether he means No or not...and then cries. the new baby has got him a little confused, I think. He is almost 2 but is still very cuddly and needs his own lap time.
              Ok, it just means I work a little harder. One reason I love my swimming pool right now. I have been swimming after daycare and this morning went back out at 5:00. I thought the water is the same temp as it was last night so go for it. It is a great way to wake up!
              Not much else going on. Becky's first day at classes yesterday went well, and she likes all her professors. Found parking and what more can you ask???
              Hope you all have a good day with your appointments and chores. Sassy, I need to start getting my crockpot recipes out and going. It sure frees up time after the work day is over. The new baby's mom gets off at 4:30, like the other moms but she works about 20 miles away. Her friends all think she is crazy to drive the baby here and then back to the school she is at, but I had her 7 year old and she just wanted me. So she gets here about 5:00 and I am not complaining because that is Appreciation in my book!

Comment

• sassygirl01
                sassygirl01 commented
                Editing a comment
                Paula A..You have alot of recipe....That is right...

Morning..hadctrouble getting out of bed this morning.work ok..

Comment

Working...
              X