[sneaks back in]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [sneaks back in]

(Which actually translates as [finds old bookmarks file that the computer had hidden and clicks on the RT link])

Hi all,
    I just saw on Facebook that Nalani has had to have surgery. Does anyone know what's happened?

She hasn't posted here in a long while. I tried emailing once, but I guess it didn't get through. Sorry.

So nice to see your post this morning! 🤗
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• LisaUK
      LisaUK commented
      Editing a comment
      I sent an email too, but it bounced back. I'm keeping an eye on her FB, just in case.

Hello Lisa, how very good to see you here this morning....I sure hope more people find their RT link, miss so many that use to post and be here...The older I get the more I want to be in touch, it was easier coming here and seeing everyone in one place instead of clicking around on Facebook to so many pages.

I have not seen nor heard from Nalani either in a very long time, sent a private message on Facebook and even posted on her Facebook page with no response, not sure what is up with her..

Lisa hope your man Tex is doing better today and that you are not having as many MS days...

Don't be a stranger now.

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

• LisaUK
      LisaUK commented
      Editing a comment
      The bookmark disappeared from my tool bar, then I couldn't find it anywhere unti today I found another drop down menu that said Other Bookmarks that had gone off the side of the screen. Serves me right for having too many bookmarks.

I've found a whitepages listing for her, I might call it and see what happens.

He's a bit down today, something he ate didn't agree with him last night, so he's been a bit rough. Didn't sleep much last night at all.

Hello Lisa...good to see you back.

Comment

Hi Maxie!

Comment

hello, tis Sunday evening, and we are home from Camp,, as reading all back posts and see where Lisa had been here..

soooooooooooooooooooooo happy to see was /is here..... will never forget the get-together we had for Rounders .. Lisa and Tex were my house guest. the long drive to Donna's ,
        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• LisaUK
          LisaUK commented
          Editing a comment
          Tex still talks about that visit! We had such a fabulous time with you both. xx

Hey there Lisa! Good to see you! Please come visit us now that you've found us.

Comment

Working...
        X