Good sunshiney Tuesday Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good sunshiney Tuesday Morning

Good Morning, really enjoying a cup of coffee with beautiful weather outdoors, 100% humidity but the temp is only 72, for some reason sitting on the deck (after drying off a spot to sit) enjoying morning coffee just makes it taste better, your senses come alive...we sure have a lot of natural beauty around us. I like not living inside the city limits, you have just a little more freedom on the outskirts, thinking tonight might be an outdoor dinner made around the fire ring, wish jostoy was here to enjoy it with us, never seen anyone that appreciates that more than she does..

Dr. appt. went very well yesterday, think he is realizing he has just become the middle man Dr. and isn't happy about that after over 25 years of being #1 Dr., times change, younger ones come in and are more versed in the newest and latest things. See him again in 6 months unless he is needed before that.

Hubby is planning a vacation with our grandgirls before they go back to school first of Aug. he found a place in GA that we can take them to, just the Grandparents and grandgirls, LOL....we will be going to Stone Mt. he talked with our daughter and made reservations, the girls love staying in the motorhome and we love being with them, so looks like the last week this month I will be in GA. I am ever so thankful that the crohn's has somewhat been in remission and the ole ticker is back in rhythm...I do count my blessings and give thanks...being able to do things with the grandgirls is a wonderful feeling...I will make sure to wear the shirt they got for me, they love my biscuits and gravy and my shirt says "We love you like Biscuits and Gravy", that is great for this hillbilly girls...(hubby says I am a citified hillbilly)

Well don't know what the day will bring, hubby will be working on the fence until he has to go to the real estate office to watch a presentation with the other employees...still waiting on the board to send him a date for his testing for his license...hope it doesn't get set up for when we have vacation plans...grrrrrrrr

Well time to read the news and get my day started...

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Good Morning

up and moving slowly... no rushing needed today.... Grandson David will be leaving sometime in forenoon today ... Driving back to Myrtle Beach.SC... and now the dust bunnies will get to have a field day for a bit.. not in any hurry to do more cleaning ..( or cooking )..

Just realized this morning , I got to see all nine Grandkids since the first of July,, and the great-grand one too.... not all at one time but in a 7 day span I got a hug from each one!... thats amazing. and wonderful... Plus seen a whole bunch of the nieces and nephews too..

Sharon .there is something special about getting the kids all by themselves... enjoy!!!

hi SassyGirl.. I have missed a lot of posting lately and not seen your pictures... but I'm back now.. hope all is well with you

I so enjoy coming in here, reading what each and everyone of you are doing .. your family names have become so familiar and I like to hear what's going on in your home..
    so be sure to pop in and say a little something ... friends are valuable!.
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Another sunny and, suppose to be, very hot day today. Triple digits is forecast. Jon took today off because the carpenter is suppose to show up again. I doubt to many people will be out and about in this heat especially a carpenter. I have spaghetti sauce left and since all the meatballs are gone thought I would cut up a zucchini, add some cheese and simmer it then pour over some type of pasta. And that will be supper. Sierra was home the entire day AND night so we were all in bed early last night. She caught up on her on line class and slept and it was nice having her lay around all day...really, it was nice. You will think I am nuts but I also love to see 4 different handwritings on my store list. When everyone has added something it shows we are all interacting. Of course it also means they all know where to go when they want or need something and who will take care of it! Another nothing day for me. Will finish up the laundry and just plow along. Nice to plan trips and glad you are taking your granddaughters. You know the parents are liking that too!!! Stay cool everyone...we are having a heat wave in Illinois!

Comment

• boffler
        boffler commented
        Editing a comment
        Please keep that triple digit heat in IL, I much prefer doubles, LOL....

• boffler
        boffler commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I can understand your excitement about seeing 4 different writing on the list, it shows that the family is truly coming together and that makes anyone smile.

Good morning! I love the early morning outside time, too, Sharon! In Maryland it was wonderful to hear different birds.
      I have baby back ribs in the oven and the house is smelling great. Love the way the house smells.
      There was a bit of skunk smell last night and I am glad that is gone.
      I just realized I will have a 4-6 Week old baby! Hopefully 6, but one of her friends said she thought he was coming in a couple of weeks! I need to get set up for that...
      One of the real shockers of daycare was having a mom show up on a Monday with her 2 Day old baby! She had finals and no one to help her except me.,,I was actually glad no one had called on the weekend because I would have stressed myself out. Just one of the many days of daycare!
      I have been going over the floors and walls with a diy cleaner of vinegar, lemon juice and water to freshen things up. I will never leave it totally closed up again. Older houses aren't made for it, at least this older house isn't!
      Maye, I agree: I love hearing about all our families and "knowing" them, their sports, classes and funny sayings! Didn't Mickie talk about Hannah, her granddaughter who played piano?
      My mother now has Power and her air back. It messed up her phone line and someone will be out late today to fix it. Our electrician ended up
      Going to some city department and telling them it was Urgent to get the work permit because of my mother's age...
      Thank heaven for him! It could have taken days!

Comment

Tuesday morning...7/11 Today, 08:03 AM
        Bethina posted

Good moring if someone else is typing with me please just combine my post with yours..

Work yesterday wasn't too bad..My job Coach came and got a good report from management.

Early evening/ late afternoon all crap broke loose with my lady that comes to help me...and I honestly don't know what today...I am cleaning before she comes...it may not be perfect but its clean. When its not too hot to walk we are walking outside..so far that has been one day that she has been here..we have also walked other places. She says I am not meeting my goals...and didn't come yesterday is meeting with her supervisor today about my goals then will let me know when she is coming..I really don't want to lose her and I am trying.....but I depend on her for certain things...like I have been with out one of my meds since Saturday evening..didn't realize until it was too late that I was almost out..so I was going to get it yesterday..not huge deal...except she decided not to come. I tried telling her that I needed my meds.

Work this morning..hoping its good...then I volunteer and then I pick up my meds and figure out a way home unless she is coming...then she will pick me up at walmart.
        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good Morning.

Nothing happening here. Weather staying in the low 90's, not great but sure could be worse

Blood check yesterday. OK numbers, so no transfusion, but chemo starts today for the next 4 days.

Shopping for a wireless doorbell that will ring in the room John watches TV in. He can't hear the chimes out there. TV too loud. Don't want a video. Just something he can hear.

Pork chops on the menu for lunch. Made the zucchini squares for church Sunday and everyone wanted the recipe. Not that it is all that, but everyone is dealing with a LOT of zucchini. I'm making it for us for lunch. LOL

Well, have a good day, my Friends. TTYL

Comment

Good morning, and Hallelulyah!
            Mother Nature finally gave us a break. Last evening we had some heavy thunder --- that was overkill. We had light sprinkles of rain at sunset, then I guess it rained softly but steadily through the night. I woke at 3:30 to gentle thunder and the soft sounds of rain, which lasted til at least 5:30, which is when I went back to bed. The rain gaugage measures almost a full 1" of rain! Yay!!! Right now it's 79° (the high temp only 94° (really???) out and 91% humidity.....plus 60% chance of more rain today. Bring it on, Mama Nature!!!!!

Yesterday I had a good checkup with the heart doctor. The ECHO showed that my heart didn't have much backwash bleeding as before! Seems to be healing itself very well. (It's one of the side effects of having no food and only an over abundance of IVs and liquid nutrients for 2 weeks after the colonoscopy reverse surgery.). But I still have a follow up in January. I don't quite see us moving before then...it's still kinda "maybe". Plus so much stuff to dispose of. Really, it's not so easy to part with.

Afterwards we had late lunch at the Olive Garden. Half of the meal was a generous meal. We weren't hungry for supper after that, so we'll reheat our leftovers today. Shrimp Alfredo. Yum!
            Gripe, it seems lately that all the restaurants are putting garlic in almost everything (I can't eat garlic!). Also, simple sandwiches aren't offered, only burger type sandwiches. Well, there's Subway, I suppose, but that type sandwich is too thick, and if you remove some of the filling it's all bread.....also there's usually two people handling the fillings, plus whoever bags it.....too many hands-on people!

Don't know what today will bring, so will just let the Fates bring it on.

Well, E is up. My time to myself is over. But he may go work out today, plus we need more milk. That gives me maybe an hour more.

I'm actually drinking real coffee today. Just because. It's pretty good.
            Speaking of meds, Boffler....I'm waiting on my blood thinners. They should come in any time now, soon I hope. I get antsy about it.

Have a wonderful day, peeps.
            Last edited by JoGee; 07-11-2017, 02:36 PM.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

So happy to hear the heart doctor visitbwent well.

Comment

Working...
              X