Mid year welcome to the month of June the 1st to be exact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid year welcome to the month of June the 1st to be exact

Good Morning my friends, and a beautiful one it is outside, a bit nippy still at only 56 degrees but it will warm up as soon as the sun comes out...have my infusion this morning so no time to dilly dally.

Got the bathrooms cleaned yesterday and more things done in motorhome, hubby says I act like it is home I need all things in it...true, but at my age I need more things to get by, I like being prepared... Have a bunch of things on my to do list after my treatment so will make for a long day, our town is very small and shrinking so we must travel to another town to get things we need...so today will be that day, plus I need to renew my drivers license...

Well hope everyone has a wonderful day with sunshine and smiles...Hugs to all.
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Good morning everyone...

Rise and shine...

It is not good day for me...My pc it is working half...I think we got hit by lighting..I try to get repair man out...And he is booked until Monday...

The only place i can go too..It is here...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Paula A
      Paula A commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope it is an easy quick repair when he gets there!

• sassygirl01
      sassygirl01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope so too...And quick too....Early on Monday......It will be one long weekend..lol..

Good SUNNY Morning! Lovin' it!

Yesterday was good. Didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but enough. Joystoy....I am in AWE of you & all you get done.

I headed into town to deliver the pie to the doctor's office & they still didn't have any insulin samples to give me yet, so I had to make an appointment to see the doctor to get a new Rx. Went from there to Aldi's and then to Salvation Army thrift store. Had 4 big bags to donate, and of course while there I might as well shop. LOL! Was barely home, and the doctor's office called. The pharma rep was there with the insulin samples. They as if I'd like to come in and talk to her. She THOUGHT she could get it to me with no co-pay, but once I got in and she found out my insurance, she told me the same thing as we already knew....no go. So back to getting samples. At least now she's putting a face to the insulin she's dropping off.

Came home and started putting the finishing touches on the cookies that needed it. My Aunt P stopped in for a quick visit. Had all the fruit to make a beautiful fruit salad to go with dinner. YUM! The lady finally came to pick up her cookies for the wedding. I was afraid she'd be shocked at her total, but she wasn't. That was good. We had a nice chat. Hoping to hear from her again. Took Blaise for swim team practice. Sat next to someone last night & we had a nice chat. Made the time go faster.

This morning I'm going with my Bible study group to a Christian museum that's down by a monastery. Of course we are going out for lunch afterwards. We were going to drive several car loads down, but apparently there are enough of us that we are getting a mini bus. Now I don't have to worry about getting there or parking. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring. I could come home and bake off some more cookie dough....LOL!

Have a good one all!

Sharon...I understand EXACTLY what you mean about being prepared.

Comment

Good morning.
      I wonder if I'll ever get my energy level back to get a truckload of stuff accomplished.
      Well, today we get our eyes checked for new glasses. I'm surprised E got morning appointments for us, because it's certainly going to cut into his beauty sleep. 😉
      Otherwise, not much else on the agenda.
      Middle DD is going to OR for the weekend....she loves climbing the waterfalls, and will be attending the Rose Festival there as well. She's 52....oh to be that young and healthy!!! Her youngest girl just got her drivers license. Where does the time go????

Well, guess I'll get my tea and finish waking up, so I can get ready to leave.

I thought this cat was too funny!

Have a great day. ☀️
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• sassygirl01
        sassygirl01 commented
        Editing a comment
        that is cute...lol..

Good morning. it almost feels like a Friday, with the excitement of high school graduation in the air.
      I will be going to a David Archuleta concert tonight, not graduation. He was a runner up in American Idol some years back and my friend bought some tickets.
      At the time it sounded like fun...I need to get out of my comfort zone and do some things. so I am going.
      Yesterday morning I did a lot of clearing out in the office. When Becky saw it all she gave the go ahead to donate all the books I had in a box. I knew she wouldn't want to donate her Hemingway books, but wasn't sure aobut the dog breed books. the shelter yard sale will get all the items I am clearing out of the house now. The homeless shelter will get our big items like the furniture in the storage unit and extra luggage , bedding, clothes. I am even donating all the china I bought at different times on eBay...I was going for that eclectic look!
      Becky is taking a friend and my mom to pick blueberries today. The place opened last Saturday and when another friend went on sunday she said the were lots of people. Ever since my mother had her heart incident in Utah, Becky has been her daytime companion, except when she was in class. My mom's health seems to be fine, but they have settled into a good routine and it is so much quieter at my mother's for studying when Becky has school, that she said she prefers being over there for study and I know my mom likes having her there...so, it all works out.
      I better get going a little faster. The sun finally came out yesterday, but the rain in the morning kept it cooler all day. It will be low 80's, if that today.
      If you are friends with Judy Garcia on FAcebook, read about the Scam someone tried on her! So strange and I had never heard of it, but I guess it happens all the time...someone sent her a hugge cashier's check to pay for a 400.00 mirror, hoping Judy would send her change back...fake cashier's check. Who would think? Ugh. Buyer Beware andSeller Beware! See why I just Donate?
      Have a good day and be safe!

Comment

• sassygirl01
        sassygirl01 commented
        Editing a comment
        Paula A,Really...you have to be so careful.She did not use pay pal
        Changed back...that is new one...Ya...That is right...You go girl...
        Last edited by sassygirl01; 06-01-2017, 02:07 PM. Reason: type o

Morning...another quiet start to the day with gorgeous sunshine. Have no idea what the day will bring. Hope I have a light bulb for the lamp we never turn off so I do not have to go out and buy one. Sierra ended up wanting to go to the mall yesterday to spend her gift cards so I rode along. Was glad to get home. Lots of things I could do today but think pretty sure none of them will be more than a thought. You all seem to be busy and energetic....enjoy the day.

Comment

good mid morning .

loving the sunshine and warmth.... I am NOT a winter person... daylight at 5ish.. wonderful...

going to be running to library, store. and ins. office.. always something ... David likes to get out of house.. and so I drive him where ever he wants to go...he has license and can still drive. but I'm always thinking of the people in the other car if he could not react fast enough in a traffic problem.. .so I made out bills, and 2 loads laundry.. will get a bite to eat while we are out .. thats our version of "entertainment".. ... don't like movies. or attending sports ,(like the Penquins games).. so I enjoy not having the hassle of cooking and cleanup..

hope you get computer fixed real quick SassyGirl .
        Paula.. that clearing out.sounds like me and my music cabinets.. bags and bags of worn out books.. not to start on some other corners. the cupboard under the stairs. full of coats, sweaters. we do not wear anymore.. gotta go.
        agree with JoG , about Jostoys energy.!..... whatever pill she is taking ,,I want some!!!!!!

Sharon,, you just want everything you NEED while your away...I was always tucking in extra books.

Hi to you all.. better get this day moving along .. see you later

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
          sassygirl01 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maye,I hope so too.....me too..

Good mid morning...at work but on my break....spent most yesterday my requested day waiting on the code enforcement officer to return my calls to tell me what I needed to do with pictures I took. Some idiot plugged a cord into my house again. Now every time it happens I call the cops and email pictures to code enforcement

Helped with a huge pic nic at church last night. It was dun

Comment

Good morning...at least I think it's still morning.

​Got up and out early to power wash some of the house before the sun shined on it. Also hand washed the shed roll-up door first. Still have the garage and south side of the house to wash. I'll either do that this evening or early tomorrow morning.

If it rains Saturday, I will wash the water spots off the windows. That will be a good inside job to get done.

Maye, no energy pills...just have more energy than I use to have when I weighed more. I can't stand to sit very long. Don't know what I will do when I go to Florida the end of the month. May have to wash some windows down there.

Time to get some lunch as I only ate a banana for my breakfast.

Everyone have a great day.

Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Working...
          X