Thursday 3/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday 3/30

Good morning....a rainy nasty....I just want to cuddle under the covers with Cori!!! She is currently complaining...and finding trouble to get into!! LOL

Work yesterday wasn't too bad...I got off early...I have gotten off early 2 days in this pay period so I can't do that any more...

Church last night was good....so was volunteering

I am sure that you all have heard about the horrible bus accident that happened yesterday in Texas...those involved were from my friends church....

I am off to work in a bit...the running a couple errands then home to pack for Camping this week...we all are excited for this weekend away from working on my sisters house and just being together...and getting to see a lot of friends and family we only see once a year...

Have great day everyone!!

P.S. Cookie if you see this Beauty and the Beast is a must see!!!! Also Maye I figured out how to order books on my tablet...I think that I will have a lot of fun with this.....spent a couple hours just looking to see what I can get.

Good Morning! The day started with a gorgeous sunrise and then the clouds immediately rolled in.

Yesterday was good. Got that pie delivered and a quick trip into Aldi's, then home to ice 8 doz sugar cookies. I'm MUCH slower doing them all by myself, but I do like the looks of them better. I'm picky. Cooked a nice dinner. My customer for the basketball cookies decided to come today rather than last night.

This morning is Bible study. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning. A rainy, stormy kind of morning...good day to stay in and get the house cleaning done...going to clean house, get the laundry done and finish packing all the things I can...have a prescription to pick up and will also buy small tube of suntan lotion...I prefer the spray and might go with that. Getting closer to the weekend when I hit the skies...

Beth I did read about the accident, so very sad...

Well now the thunder is really rumbling. I am going to fix some chipped beef over toast for breakfast, need to use up the beef and milk before the weekend. Hubby is now up and I need to get busy.

Take care one and all...you are valued..

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good Morning.

HI beth! Hi Sharon! Hi Donna!

Yes, that horrible bus accident has been all over the news. Too many bus accidents happening these days. We have one coach left in the hospital from our bus accident. He will survive, but he has a long road ahead of him.

Tried the Pioneer Woman's Crockpot Pot Roast yesterday, and I have to say it was yummo! No work at all and it was delish!

Home visit today so I will scrub up the house. Also trash day, and I have already found a box of ceramic napkin rings I am dying to dump.

Well, hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

good morning

we are about to leave .Davids monthly Dr. appt.. have spent most of the morning reading. getting hair fixed. dishes. etc etc..

HAVE BIG NEWS... and Donna keep it under your hat just yet... WE ARE TO BE GREAT-GRANDPARENTS AGAIN!... granddaughter Shawna and her fiance stopped in last evening to tell us!... hope we have a wedding first. but.....? .... they have been together about 3 years. bought a fixer-upper house. but this was a real surprise..... I'm thrilled... her brother has a little boy 1 1/2yrs old and he needs some competition.

after Dr. appt. have a bunch of stops to make.. get lunch out is one of them..

see you all later.
          Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
            sassygirl01 commented
            Editing a comment
            Maye,How wounderful.....That is great news..I am really happy for you..

It is so windy here, and will get worse before it gets better. It woke me around 3:00 this morning and still going out there.
          Today is my long day; one mom gets off at 5:30 on Thursdays. I have started doing my laundry or cleaning the daycare while we wait the extra hour for her to pick up. Get a running start on the weekend.
          Maye. that is such good news!! Congratulations to the whole family!
          I am enjoying this week of no big appointments or events to do. Hope we can go outside for play today. I rake while the kids are running around and keep an eye on the two toddlers and everyone is ready for a nap after lunch!
          Have a good day!

Comment

Good morning.
            We should get to 85° today, but tomorrow's high will be just 67° and possible rain. No wonder my sinus' are giving me havoc. Plus that cough is hanging on. 😕

Yesterday we went to Target. E needed new socks, and I went looking for those exercise pants that are so comfortable! They look a lot like dress pants, and I've had compliments on them. BUT! When I got to that section of the store, I saw they had changed their lines of "active wear". What didn't come in multiple mixed colors, had seams zig-zagging around the legs. Agggghhhhhhhhh! Yuck!
            E offered to take me to the other clothing stores around town. But I have low expectations for finding what I want. Old Pueblo Traders might have the kind of pants I'd like, as I noticed in their catalog a new style that is very likely to fit the bill...and it's not "active wear" but a new line of dress or denim pants. We will see one of these days.

Oh, I did finally hear from the PG GD. A nice email note, plus a photo of the baby's sonogram in color......you can actually see his features!!! She sounded sincere. However, it wouldn't surprise me if I don't see or hear from her for another 7 years, or next time she's PG again. Oh well.

Don't have much energy today. I'm down to waking only about twice at night.
            I need some breakfast, and a refill on my tea.

Hope you all have a great day. ☀️
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good morning...late getting here since the rain knocked out the internet. It has poured here last night and again this morning with more to come. We are grocery shopping after meeting the bus tonight. That means another night of eating out. I am so happy ...but...I am getting tired of it. Not the eating out part but the quality of food part. Plus the lack of choices around here. So I am tired of eating out but I am also not going to say no because I hate cooking more than bad food. Spelling was horrible horrible horrible at night with tonight to go. Why?? Andrew has some mental block over this damn spelling. I did not hear about the bus accident but agree there have always been a lot of them. My mil and her husband were always taking a senior trip via bus and looked forward to them. Me,not so much. Crammed on a bus is not my style and I am entirely to antisocial to want to pay to be hip to hip with a bunch of people. Late hockey game last night and I managed to see the first 3 minutes and then woke for the last 2 minutes. We won but I cannot tell you if it was a good game or not! No plans for the day but groceries later on. I also need to pick up sunscreen. I use a good lotion on my face in the summer as a moisturizer and then spray the rest. I love the sun but it no longer likes me so I just start the day with a thorough screening every day in the summer. Maye, congrats. Cookie,, bet those girls at the doctor's office loved that pie! Makes me hungry for good lemon pie. Enjoy your days everyone...going to be a rainy one here...again!

Comment

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine..I know i am late..

Went did some early shopping..Before the storm get here..and that wind..
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X