Tuesday 3/21/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday 3/21/17

Good morning...work this morning...groceries this afternoon...taking my bike this morning and going to the gas station closest to my house to get my sister and I a soda...will stop at the donut shop on my way by....If I have the time....I must leave in a couple of minutes if I want to to do this....Also if I park my bike on the other side of the shop center then I don't have to carry all the groceries home....I can put them in my big basket..

Tonight I have social college classes...the guy that I really do like is picking me up for class.

Hoping work will be easy again today...They say we are on track for a bonus...but in order for it to happen we have to sell a certain amount each week for the next 2. I am doing my part to help out...when I get done with my assigned work and I am looking for other things to do that could help the other be more productive.

Good Morning. I NEED SUNSHINE!!!! Looks like ANOTHER dreary one here.

Yesterday was OK. I just didn't have any energy all day. I did get all the sugar cookies bagged up into orders. I have about 5 doz extra left. Mom came over and I was to drive her to the doctors appt. Well I was bottoming out, so she had to drive and by the time we got there, I got my level back up. That is the ONLY doctor I know that actually runs on time. We got there about 5 minutes early, saw the doctor, got the requested lab work, and were back in the car in 45 min total. Becca then met us at Eat N Park for lunch. I wasn't even hungry, which is unusual for me. Took part home & that was Blaise's dinner. Becca left from there for her place. We then stopped at Aldi's for a few things. I wanted to get the peppers that were on sale for 2/$.69. We are going to make stuffed peppers for the homeless shelter next month, so I got the peppers while they were on sale & will cut them in half, clean them, and then freeze them for when needed. I came home and laid down for a nap. I finally got a bit more energy and puttered around with laundry & groceries. Cork still isn't feeling good. This is going on week 3. If he's not better after this weekend, I'm going to try and drag him to a doctor.

Today is the day. I HAVE to get the paperwork ready for taxes. I've procrastinated almost as much as I can. Thursday I get them done and tomorrow I have to bake, so today is the day. LOL!!!

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning, it is a very foggy morning here...I think when we lived in Robinson, IL I saw the worst fog and worst storms I have ever seen...I have a list of must do's today, must get the cake baked, decorated and in freezer for Saturday...get laundry done, and get the house dusted...time to take control of my house back, LOL...seems all we get done doing is going back and forth to Drs. visits...Hoping yesterdays visit to ENT will get this sore nose under control, he says it has to do with touching, picking your nose and a bacteria getting started...well since I take immune suppression meds I am just more susceptible to this sort of thing, what may have been just blowing my nose and making skin to skin contact could have cause it, didn't want him to think I was a 'nose picker', so instead of an oral antibiotic he gave me a cream antibiotic to apply...I have become so allergic to so many antibiotics did not want to take the chance of me reacting to it and be out of state...we will be flying out heading to Hawaii on the 2nd...

My desk is full of paperwork I must go through today also, hubby gets me flustered when it comes to that, I have one way of taking care of things he has another and never the two shall meet... Just another minor adjustment to be made...hoping my clothes order gets here within the next few days so I can try them on, get them washed and start packing my bag, can pack early since it is not warm here so I can pack my capri's and shorts..I usually am good at packing just what I need, I pair and pack outfits and then extra tops to go with bottoms...I usually only wear dark colored bottoms...with crohn's you never know what could happen,

Time to go round up some breakfast for the energy I will need to get some things accomplished today because tomorrow will be a nothing do day, my procedure will be tomorrow morning, hoping the blood clot is gone and they can do the cardioversion...Have a great day one and all....like I told my cousin who has been holding on the more or less a grudge against another family member, "Let It Go" it only hurts the vessel it is held in not the one it is held against...

Smile more it just makes you feel better...

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

• Paula A
        Paula A commented
        Editing a comment
        Who do you order your clothes from? I am starting to get ideas for what I want for my Maryland trip...

Good morning! Temps topped off at 86 yesterday. It was glorious but made for hot sleeping last night. Back into the 60s today. Sierra is off to an advisors meeting this morning and then will head from this campus to the other campus for class. Long drive and she may be doing it daily very soon. She stayed over last night and came in after work. I just hope this nicey nice stuff lasts...she can be quite nasty when provoked or even with no provocation at all. I have a rather long grocery list but think I will time that for later this morning and then I will have an excuse to stop for lunch. Just wish I didn't have to carry all those groceries in and then put them away and then dig them out to cook and that leads to dishes and so on and so on...vicious circle this grocery thing. Lots of work! Sun is shining and the birds are singing...I saw a blue bird yesterday on the fence so I wonder if they are checking out the bird house to see if it is free?...The signs are Spring are just everywhere. Jon got bit by a mosquito yesterday and that is just another sign. Cookie hope you get some sun soon. I highly recommend it for a good mood!

Comment

Good morning. It is windy and rainy here again. It started yesterday afternoon and is supposed to stay through this week.
        I don't have any big thing on the agenda, just the stuff Maxie said that seems to fill up the days!
        Beth, I hope people come in and buy a lot! ONe of the older girls at church always dresses so cute and always shops goodwill. think Taylor Swift kind of cute and that is Victoria. It helps she can wear those pencil skirts and slim dress styles, but it also makes a huge statement to the younger girls about how you don't have to shop the high end stores to look high end!
        Hope you all have a good day. I need to get moving on the pancakes I making this morning: Mickey Mouse .

Comment

Good morning ..

dragging a bit this morning ....just tired. not enough sleep... so slow starting ... but David is itching to go somewhere .so we will GO somewhere , I do have a prescription that could be refilled today and picked up..

Donna, the sun is shining , getting warmer.. ah spring!..and the first person who tells me how many days until C.. I will a "Curse" upon you.

Sorting thru my music cabinet ,( still) I think I will just put it all back in the drawer and let the next guy throw it out ... the usable lesson type books I have boxed up to give away .. the worn out ones.. have been shredded.. so that job is almost done .. quick tour through the rest of files.. and make same type of decision.. if its not falling apart, keep.. if it is,, throw it out... ................now on the the clothes closet!..

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good morning, all you early birds.

We lost track of the time and were reading til nearly midnight.
            I awoke several times during the night coughing. I wonder if I should cancel on this weekend's baby shower?
            E might be stuck doing the grocery shopping by himself today.
            Obviously, nothing much is planned while I'm coughing so much. E gave me a box of Day-Quil type Med, but I question at least one of the ingredients (I don't want to chance internal bleeding). Plus, the cough is the only constant symptom, and it covers several symptoms I don't have.

Another 90° day. I'm not ready for the A/C yet, as the temps are heading downwards. Thursday is still looking like a high of 66°! Crazy, huh?

Guess I'll pour myself some cereal. My Cylon tea tastes so good today.

Beth, hope you get your bonus!! Hope the sales are very good.
            Cookie, hope your day perks up, and the sunshine returns.
            Sharon, hope that blood clot is gone by tomorrow.
            Maxie, we have lots of small wrens and finches that serenade us. I love that. The doves/pigeons stay away if E goes outside regularly. They leave the worst messes on our roof and car.
            Hi Paula. The kids will love the Mickey Mouse pancakes!
            Maye, it's so hard to throw away music books/sheets, isn't it? I have the same problem.

Have a great day, everyone! ☀️️
            Last edited by JoGee; 03-21-2017, 10:16 AM.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
            X