Good Monday Morning one and all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Monday Morning one and all

Well they say ole man winter wants to have one last artic blast before Spring officially hits, they are predicting maybe 1-3 inches for us...we will see...

Some very shocking news yesterday and friend and a neighbor passed away, he was maybe 55 died in his sleep, and autopsy is being done..They were my neighbors when I lived on W. Tiffin St., then when I moved to Gwilym they lived down the street, they are still there, they own lots of homes/rentals and pizza places. So very sad...and so young, you just never know, will stop complaining about the hubby...at least he is here...even though at times I feel we both could use a little 'space'.

I have to go have my INR today this is getting downright expensive, it cost us over $30 each week for these finger pricks that is just ridiculous...

Not much else happening, just total nose/head congestion that insist on sticking with me, which also makes me have lots of sores in my nose..was laying in bed thinking last night it just seems to me that the medical field is not what it once was, use to be you would see your Dr. get meds and be on your way to healing, now it seems you have to go back two or three times to get them to take you seriously....I guess I need to whine louder which is not my nature but to get the help I need..

A busy week ahead with the snow coming, Drs. appts., etc. Hubby wants to leave early on Thursday before my appt. in MI and go to Cabela's to find himself some shorts for vacation, getting closer...

Well folks time to get this day started...hope everyone is doing GREAT!!

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine...Sunny..

We are staying home to day..Cold...and with our darn cough..It is hard to get rid of..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good Morning.

Hi Sharon! Hi sassy! Cute cat.

Well, swollen hand is not doing well so although we don't have an appointment this Monday - for the first time in a year - we are going in to have the doctor look.

Other than that, not sure what today will hold.

Yes, Sharon, thank the Lord your husband is young and healthy. That's all that matters.

Hugs to Everyone.

Comment

• cookielady
        cookielady commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my....good idea to show the doctor. Will pray & worry until we know more.

• sassygirl01
        sassygirl01 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ladyebug,thank-you

Good morning, dark out and all...no birds chirping, yet.
      My allergies are in full dripping, sniffing and sneezing mode.
      Elaine, hope the doctor can do something today for John's hand. Prayers for him!
      I have to go find a box of tissues! Hope you all avoid the germs and pollens out there!
      Have a good day!

Comment

Boffler I had that nose/head stuff the entire month of January. It just goes on and on and on...I do not think I have had a clear head this entire winter! And speaking of winter, it is white out. Ok, so it is pretty on the trees and the roads are clear but I want Spring back. Sierra is on her way to school...first day back from Spring break and she says there is ice under the snow and side roads are slick. Jon is off today and I have a few chores for him which I doubt he will do since he came in aggravated from work yesterday and I did not see him. Today is the school meeting and we could not find anyone to meet the bus for Andrew so don't know if I'll go. Guess we could call the school and keep if off the bus...I don't know. Appears to be a series of just 'bummer' things going on around here. I feel like there is constant gloom over my head but I also hate that I am not shaking it off. Oh well, life runs in streaks so lets get it over and move on. Dragged the ironing board up and will do some serious ironing today. I do not mind ironing. Going to have another cup of coffee and start my day. Have a good one and everyone finally starts to feel better. Donna how is that flu in your house?

Comment

Elaine sorry John's hand isn't better...another worry on top of everything else for you.

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Wow....I thought I slept in late, but there seems to be others later than me.

​Sharon, today most Drs. are hired by the hospitals which require them to have you coming back more. So far my Dr. in Vincennes has been very co-operative, knowing that I don't believe in going to him unless I really need him. In 2 years time, I've been to him twice. A month ago when I broke a rib, he agreed to do what I was scheduled for later this month. He ordered my 2 tests that I'm due for, and told me when I was ready or able to get the tests done, to call and schedule them.

Sorry that John is not better with that hand. Hope the Dr. can get things start on a positive note.

​Today I have on my schedule to change the furniture around in my frontroom. Time to have the "summer set up".

Hope everyone has a great day.

A lot of church members who are singing "Standing on the Promises" are just sitting on the premises.
            Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

good morning ,,

myself has not adjusted to time change... I was awake at 3 am.. moon was so full and bright. . would loved to have run out into the yard and had a look at it... but not in a nylon nightie and it was approx 6 degrees... but that was the end of sleep.. eventually put warm robe on , made cup tea and settle back to read...

Sharon,, look close... I am smiling at you!!!!.... I did try to warn you about retired husbands.....until THEY get used to YOUR household routine.
              they are a pain in the butt..Elaine and I have our guys pretty much in line now.. however ,,, keep up the gripes , it helps let off steam and we don't mind..at least he cooks once in a while...

Elaine, don't like the sound of that sore hand.. ... let us know whats going on.

SassyGirl <,I want that Kitty.!!!...

Hi Paula... you have your pollen , and my allergy is to "smells" ..... chemicals in hair spray and perfumes .,air freshners. etc.. makes me break out and itch...hope you get some of it cleared up soon.

hi to all.. D. waiting to go away... library and gas station... going to have a "big snow." in the next two days. so will get any items on the list too.

see you later.. .
              Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
                sassygirl01 commented
                Editing a comment
                Maye,See..He is so &quot;cute&quot; for words..

Good SUNNY Morning! It's a bitter cold one out there & supposedly we are going to be getting snow over the next couple of days starting this evening.

Yesterday I did get the sugar cookie dough baked off. Ended up with 14 doz. Rested the rest of the day.

This morning I woke with my stomach rolling, but nothing is happening. Met Sue at the gas station to pick up the 20lbs of pwd sugar she picked up for me at a store close to her. Aldi's is running $1.29 right now & she got it for $.99 for 2lb bags. I gave her my big stack of coupon ads for her DIL. We then headed to pick up Blaise's friend Jon to come play for the day. Blaise is feeling better though he has a sore throat. Don't know if it's from throwing up so much or if he's getting a cold now.

Cork went to his Chiropractor yesterday (a friend who does it in his home when he's not working at his practice) and he said Cork just has that virus that's going around that takes about 3 weeks to get completely over. One of the things he told him to eat was burnt toast. I ask Cork if he told him that eating bread was against his "religion"? He ate it though. He hasn't had a piece of bread in probably 20 yrs.

Going to mix up some snickerdoodles and a Butterfingers cookie that Aunt J gave me to try.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good morning.
                I was again awake during the night again, and don't know why. But am feeling pretty tired this morning.
                This afternoon I have to go get my port flushed. I have an appointment Wednesday for my surgical follow-up.
                Today it's supposed to get to 91°.....I think we skipped spring and went to summer. But I'll enjoy the warmth.

Sharon, you mentioned the other day of feeling cold while on blood thinners. I've been on them for years without feeling cold, but have one of the new brands now, and wonder if it's what's causing me to feel cold so much? I will have to look it up.
                Sorry to hear about your neighbor. It's hard to see anyone go, seniors or younger people. Yes, appreciate your hubby and loved ones while you've still got them.

We just heard that our son-in-law has been diagnosed for lung cancer , and just a bit older than your neighbor. (He is our 2nd SIL to succumb to that disease.) 😨

Sassy, get well soon. Cute kitty.

Elaine, I hope the doctor gets John's hand cleared up today. It may just take a while for the meds to kick in.

Take care of your allergies, Paula. No fun. We have 3 growing seasons here, and we both have felt allergies come on in the past few years. E more than me. I think it's time to buy stocks in a tissue company. 🙄

So that's all I have for today.
                Have a good one, everybody. ☀️
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• sassygirl01
                  sassygirl01 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  JoGee,Thank-you....He is cute...

Wow, 4 of you posted while I was typing! I'm slowing down these days, I guess. "Hi" to all of you, too. 👋
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                X