monday 2/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday 2/27

Good morning...Please pray for me...I am almost 100% sure that one of the many flu bugs is trying to bite me...I have a bad head ache body aches and stomach ache. I am going to attempt work today...hoping to make it...I have my 6 month evaluation today.

Yesterday after Bible Study is when I started feeling the worst. I slept a lot after coming home.

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine..It is cool to day..

Bethina..I will..You poor thing..It is the bug..I will be thing of you...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good Morning

Ah Beth..hope you can fight it off.. and get a good evulation!

SassyG. another smile on my face... my K.D,Kat would not eat a cookie but would steal it anyway.

David has routine visit with pcp... since he is on pain meds . he has to see Dr. every single month.. what a waste of the Dr. time.. and this Dr. is not to be hurried.. he does a full question asking, conversation visit... afterwards we will go pharmacy, and bank. and library ,,, Im reading books one after the other ... ( following a series, i'm almost caught up to the newest, reading will slow down then).

nice evening with daug. Karen, and hubby.. two kids in college, and last girl was away. so just us 4 adults were home. played cards.. strange to Not have a young person in the house... Bethany eventually got home..

time to leave . see you all later
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
        sassygirl01 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maye,Awww..Sound like mine...

Good Morning! I'm back all safe & sound and with lots of new clothes.

Becca & I had a wonderful time at our friends Maureen & Don. Kind of got a later start on Friday leaving because Becca was in a mtg that lasted a little longer than usual. No big deal though. She did all the driving. Saturday we all slept in which was wonderful. We eventually made our game plan for the day and off us gals went. Did a little shopping at Kohl's. I tried on a bunch of pants & tops. She told us she was getting us each an outfit. I had brought my birthday & Christmas money along and planned to purchase the other outfits. She took both piles while I was getting done dressing and bought it all. She is too kind. We then went to Panera Bread for lunch. Then onto Macy's to be fitted for bras. After that we went to the movies to see Hidden Figures which was an EXCELLENT movie....highly recommend it. Went to dinner then to Stein Mart and she bought Becca some tops & pants. She can wear everything to work. Shopping is exhausting! We had a great time together & lots of laughs.

Yesterday we went to church with them and out for breakfast afterwards. I had cinnamon roll pancakes...of my...very good. We came home, chatted, and then all fell asleep for a little nap, but that turned into 2 hrs. Oops. We weren't a very exciting crowd. I had brought homemade vegetable soup, so we had a late lunch. We hit the road about 3pm and I got home a little before 7pm. I had to drive down from Becca's place. We had a really nice time together. It was then back to real life and had to get Corky's lunch packed.

This morning didn't start well for someone. There was a terrible wreck just down the road from our corner on the highway. Life Flight was even called. Cork said a tractor trailer was involved. Prayed for them all.

Got a lot of little things to do today. First is to unpack after breakfast. I've got to make a King cake for a customer for tomorrow morning. She's picking it up on her way to work at 8am. Need to mix up some cookie dough. Sue is coming tomorrow to bake. Need to cook a real meal for my guys since they didn't eat very well over the weekend. My day will just slip on by as usual.

Hope you feel better today Bethina.

​Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning.

Hi Janet! Hi beth! Hi sassy! Love the cat.

Donna, your report of your weekend has me jumping for joy. I'm so HAPPY that you had so much fun. You deserve it so much.

Rain last evening = 1.5" - it was a deluge. OMG!

Cancer center this morning and then on to some chores.

Have a good day, and stay dry!

Comment

• sassygirl01
          sassygirl01 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ladybug...Hi....thank-you

Morning! Beautiful, sunny morning...haven't looked at temps yet but my nose is warm. Sierra woke me this morning with a text that she wanted to talk. Ho boy...well, what is another thing to worry about. Donna so happy you had a great weekend. Shopping for youself is nice enough but to do it with friends is the best. Good for you!! Beth, so many things going around..hope whatever you have and or get passes quickly. Elaine wonder if some your rain isn't heading our direction. I know Scott wrote he in Souther Missouri is under storm warnings for tonight into tomorrow. I do not listen to much weather because I have to get through the news junk to hear it. Blues lost but I read with the game so didn;t suffer to much. Maye sounds like we are this reading kick together. I fell asleep with a book in my lap yesterday...just like an old granny in her chair. What? Appears I do resemble that picture! No plans for the day but do need to plan some meals and try to get Jon to hit the grocery since he is off today. I have a book to finish!

Comment

Good Morning to all....this sinus/head congestion is getting to me and the sores inside and outside my nose...been almost two weeks now...the Dr. didn't think much about when she saw it, I don't think she is even going to be good to keep on as a cold other things Dr.

Have to catch up on laundry today..Donna sounds like you had a great time visiting with your friend, so happy for you and Becca...then its back to real life.
          Beth think positive maybe just feeling a bit out of sorts or a 24 hr. bug, good luck today.
          Sassy my kitties only like anything with fish involved...this prescription food is ridiculous in cost.
          Elaine be careful in your travels...
          Maxie Sierra wants to talk, of boy, LOL...Maxie I am very lucky in that if I ask and make a list hubby will shop for me, he doesn't always get the right thing but I am happy anyways...
          No big plans for me having a 'stuffy nose' makes it difficult to think straight...

Have a great day one and all, supposed to be in the 40's here today, sure hope so...

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good morning.
            I've been up for a while, 7-ish or so, but trying to get my head together.
            Yesterday we went to The Gaslight theater. We had seen this musical comedy (The Two Amigos) before, but it was with a whole new cast. It was funny. One guy was exceptionally funny, just the way he did things.we opted to have dinner there. I had a bunch of junk food, and it was delicious!

Beth, I hope you don't have the flu bug; let's hope that if it is, it'll be of very short duration.
            Hi Sassy.
            Maye, better safe than sorry. Maybe soon the doc will stretch the time between visits.
            Cookie, glad you had such a nice visit with your friend.
            Elaine, hope your trip to the CC goes well.
            Hi Maxie.
            Sharon, most of today's doctors like to specialize. But a PCP usually gets the colds, headaches, and miscellaneous patients.

Well, have a good day, everybody.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Late start here because my whole day started with a late wake up by the 6:00 alarm setting. Usually I wake up with Becky's getting up and ready noise.
              Sunny, but 35* outside. No baby yet, or message. I hope all is ok with them.
              No school kids and I am ready for Normal again.
              My yard finally got mowed and looks so much better. Not my shoes, though . I am using a Clorox wipe to clean the grass stains. About time for new Sketchers.
              Donna, your weekend sounds exactly what you deserved! Glad it came off so well.
              I better get going. I hope you all have a good, nhurried day. Beth, hope you can resist the bug!

Comment

I just came back by to say I don't have the flu as I thought..I went to urgent care thinking flu...they thought appendix but then took a urin sample and I have a uti....I didn't think about it being that because I haven't haven't had most of the symptoms. I am glad they checked my urin. before sending to the hospital for all the expensive test

Comment

Good news! Kinda. (I'm not sure I'd like either one.)
                  But you will probably function better and not miss work, once you start the meds for it.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                  X