Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday ~ 2/9 ~

Good Morning.

Gee, I'm all alone here this morning. I've already been around the internet and back. Sassy, where's my kitty fix?

Colder today; had to turn the heat on.

Nothing planned. Looks like emails are coming in for the newsletter I need to start on.

Is today's Sharon's heart procedure. Wishing her well. Have several friends who have been down this road and they are doing fine. Thank God our doctors know what they know.

Hope everyone has a very fine day.

Hugs ~~

Good morning everyone..

I am here...!!!..It is coming...LOL..

That wind it is wicked...So be careful..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good SNOWY Morning! Looks like we got 3-4 inches out there overnight.

Yesterday was productive. Got all the laundry put away. Certain baskets had been sitting waiting for attention for a few days and it's done. Floors swept & Blaise's room looking presentable again. He had 4 bowls of popcorn in various stages of eating UNDER his bed. (rolling eyes). No wonder I couldn't find my mixing bowls. LOL! I got the doctor's office pie delivered then headed to the post office to have them determine which would be the best way to ship the cookies....prepaid box or by weight. The pre-paid box was the way to go, so I came home & packaged up both orders and headed back to the PO. Two more orders ticked off my to-do list. Then it was home to ice the rest of the sugar cookies. DONE! Took a power nap and then it was time for Blaise to come home. Where do the days go?

My day sort of started at 5:30 when the call came in that school was on a 2 hr delay. I TRIED to go back to sleep but Blaise was awake. WHY???? Maybe it had something to do with him falling asleep about 2 hr earlier than normal last night. Anyways, no Bible study for me today, so I'm going to mix up and bake the ordered gobbs & amish sugar cookies. I've GOT to take some time & pay bills. My clean desk is no longer clean. Would you believe it's an organized mess? It doesn't help that there is a cat that takes a flying leap onto it a few times a day.

Oh speaking of cats. Yesterday Corky opened the attic door for the cats to go up because he thought he heard a mouse up there. Well up & down, up & down they went. He created a monster! Misty (the old cat) stayed up there for probably 5 hrs yesterday before she finally came down for good. It was the younger one that came up & down. Hope they got the mouse.

Blaise is calling me to come play Plants vs Zombies....I'm terrible at it. Have a good one all!

Comment

Good morning....off to work in a few minutes daddy and I will leave early this morning...I woke up wanting breakfast burritos. Work yesterday was fine. Only complaint I am getting is from a coworker and that is I am not pulling enough in pants. I will start on that side of my department today and request that some one look at them with me.

The flu both kinds are going around work really really bad. I am hoping to stay clear of it.

Tonight dad will pick up a pizza for supper. I have a full busy day today. Tomorrow I will fix spaghetti and garlic bread and told my brother in law to plan to come to dinner. He seemed happy with that invite. I am sure he is tired from batching it all week.

My mom and sister seem to be having a good time.

Comment

Good Morning

still have my big font computer problem... have no idea how to fix it.. and afraid to try any more settings... at least I can get here. just very awkward reading and moving about from place to the next.

Bethina, a good day for you .. great!.

and a pretty kitty from SassyGirl.. now , like Elaine, I can get the day started..

Donna mentioned the snow.. and of course , you know who just had to get out and clear the walk, steps to deck etc.. I know he likes the exercise... but those wobbly legs worry me. He don't need to take a fall.. ... and the steps really don't need cleaned off. sigh.

Donna, you sure was busy.!..

puzzle table down , put away.. maybe start a puzzle in downstairs kitchen but tired of crowding my little room up here.. so its back to shredding , sorting... then reading... reading.. ...

hi to all ..prayers and thoughts for Sharon today.

see you later ..
          Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
            sassygirl01 commented
            Editing a comment
            Maye,AWW..thank-you..

Good morning.
          I was up last night from 2 to 3:30, hurting with a bad stomach ache, plus a lot of phlegm going down as well. Hot tea helped ease up both. So I slept til about 8 this morning. Got just a ghost of that discomfort in my stomach this morning.
          Guess I'll be eating light foods today.

The forecast is for 86° today, and warmer tomorrow. Then it a drop to the low 70's and mid-60's for a while. Possibly some rain as well. I'll be outside today. 😄
          Nothing on my agenda today. Although a nap or two might be in order.

My thoughts are certainly with Sharon today.

To everyone, I wish you a very good day. ☀️
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good morning and good thoughts for Sharon. She was posting on my Facebook page with the flooding pictures for my safety.
            Just before Becky left for school yesterday my mother called and said the bridge was closed! Due to flooding...and the second choice road to Chico was already flooded.
            So, with her anxiety kicking in big time, Becky took the longer country road and made it ok. The day before I posted pictures of that road with one lane flooding...
            Today is not a class day so she is at my mom's studying and being of assistance for my mother.
            This Sandwich generation can be exhausting!
            We are in between storms right now. Winds sustained at 25-35 mph with gusts much higher, but it is warmer, so I am not complaining. 61* right now at 8:15 PST.
            Tomorrow is my night to take dinner to the shelter. I saw a recipe on Facebook for a cheesy chicken and hash brown casserole. Upping the amount of chicken ( the recipe only called for 1# for a 13x9 pan!). I make a roaster pan size, and pray I don't make it too heavy to carry. Getting it in and out of the oven has been tricky. I now use two of the Costco sized aluminum pans...
            Enough small talk. I better let you go and get on with your day. Take care and take a moment or two for yourself!

Comment

Was sedated today and swallowed the camera thingy test but when they woke me up I was told they could not shock my heart because he found aa blood clot in one of the chambers of my heart also some leakage on two mitral valves. They aren't concerned right now with the valves but will continue on blood thinners for a month and then try again to try and shock me but only if the blood clot has dissolved and no more form.
              Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Working...
              X