Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, 1/29/2017

Good morning!
    Where is everyone? If someone else is also starting a post, please combine them.

The sun isn't up yet, it's 34° and going to a whopping 68° today. Then the next 9 days will reach the 70's. Yay!

Nothing much going on here. No agenda set, so I'll muse through the newspaper when it gets here.

Hope you all have a great day today! ☀️
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Good morning ,

No one has open up the room... hummmm .sleepy heads or busy .?..

was up at 5: but sit down in my cave with a new book... and coffee... ..its cold outside but roads are bare.. so will get ready for church ..
    We are going to go back to the church where we were members for years and years... went last Sunday and got a warm welcome..
    ..... so will go again. until they get used to us being there.. ... feel bad that I no longer feel comfortable at the church we have membership in..
    and since David feels even more uncomfortable there .. I am happy he likes this "home" ground very small. very well known congregation of folks.

I will be back ... see you then.

I merged us Jo
    Last edited by Mayebarnes; 01-29-2017, 08:26 AM.
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Thanks, Maye. 😄
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good Morning, a white dusting on the ground outside, not supposed to get any more than that.

Well hubby went and helped the youngest son in MI with working on a car yesterday, today we are heading the other direction to visit oldest son...about the same distance either way to visit them... Started my Warfarin last night so will remember not to eat to many leafy green veggies, which I do not anyways...just hope it doesn't get me bleeding in the colon area to much. I read about the cardioversion, guess I could be sore afterwards but for the most past will be asleep, and one of the echocardiograms I will be having will be down the throat...wish this darn heart would get back in rhythm on its own... but since it has not since Nov. when I was in the hospital don't think it is going to happen.

Maye we are also thinking about getting back to church but will not be the church we are members at either, just not real happy with all they have let happen and how they feel about it...I felt just as good a Christian staying home and talking to God and praying to him. Would like to be more involved in a church that is more involved with fellowship with each other.

I bought a curio cabinet from the amish furniture store where I buy my furniture, have not heard when they would deliver yet...the owner and the one that always dealt with the amish and deliveries has brain cancer, the really bad aggressive type so things are being done differently and is kind of a mess right now...No hurry...

Guess we will probably take son and SO out to eat today so no cooking for me...

Have a great day one and all...find the joy in each day, so many reasons to be thankful...

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

• bethina
          bethina commented
          Editing a comment
          Boff I felt a bit of the same way about church when I moved over to MO. I the church that I am involved in has small groups that meet in member homes..if you are looking for a church with fellowship I highly reccommend finding one with small groups.

Good morning everyone.

​Had breakfast, shower, and dressed. All ready for Church. Will leave in about 20 minutes.

Everyone, have a great day.
        Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good SUNNY Morning! Well...sun for the moment. We got a bit more snow last night.

Yesterday was good. After running into town to do some banking & get gasoline, I came home & started icing the sugar cookies. Boy it takes me A LOT longer doing it by myself vs doing it with Sue. Blaise took a 3 hr nap, which is unheard of for him. I don't remember the last time he took a nap. He woke feeling somewhat better. I went a bit hog wild cooking last night. I made Cork his pasta, asparagus, & tomoto dish and I made myself orange chicken. I would eat what Cork had, but he wouldn't eat what I made anymore, so we were both happy. Lots of leftovers.

This morning I went to church alone since Blaise still wasn't feeling good. Cork went out to start my car & clean the snow off, and it was deader than a door nail. Apparently yesterday when he was fixing the one turn signal light, he must have left on something. I took his car to church & he'll go out later and jump start my car. At least it wasn't my fault. Going to do up the laundry and make some potato salad for dinner tonight at my Mom's. We are playing cards & Aunt J's daughter Karen is going to be our 4th. I feel a nap in my future too.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good morning I will be leaving in a bit for my small group Bible study...a highlight of my week. I will miss them next week when I go to church with my dad and brother in law the other 4 family members will be in Florida. I sorta wish I was going to Florida but I am also fine staying home...Dad and I will plan a few fun outings around him working on the house and me working.

I had a great day yesterday. I had lunch with friends in old town and did chores. Today I am going to read..and wash my parents sheets.

Comment

Good Sunday morning! It is a cool 41 outside at 9:26 am but sunny and like JoG, we will be in the 60's later. I have been up since 6;30 but doing things around the house and a quick run to the store and started my laundry. No church for me today. It is being held up in Anderson, about 20 miles away and I have opted to stay home
              Becky is making an oven baked peach French toast, which I think is more like a bread pudding, but, who cares? We will eat it later this evening...kind of breakfast/dessert for supper. And leftovers for breakfast during the week.
              I was trying to clear a space for the 9x13 pan it will be in for the outside refrigerator and that is when I realized it is too cold outside to clean out the frig. Got one shelf done and the rest can wait till this afternoon.
              Not much else going on here. Hope you all have a good day with good health and happy smiles all around!

Comment

Good afternoon everyone..

Oh boy..!!!I the last one here..Had to go church....And stay there..And they lunch there..So we stay there..
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X