X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 27 Jan

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine..

The weather here it will be on and off...Of snow...
    I was up with the chickens..Thank to two kittys...
    And be safe everyone..Need another cup of coffee...

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Good morning...work yesterday was just ok...one of the front end ladies was giving me a hard way to go..Thankfully I only had to deal with her for the 10 or 15 minutes...but her crap and having to go back and redo an area so she would stop complaining through me a little bit behind..If she tries the same crap today I won't listen to it I don't have to..and I will go back and get my boss involved. What happened was I only did a light pull on the coats because its finally cold enough to really need a coat and she was complaining because she couldn't get any coats on the rack..there was room I made sure the first time I went through there.

Today I have to work until 130 I volunteered to stay over because one of the rollers is hurt so she isn't movining as fast so I will stay and put a couple racks of stuff away.

After work yesterday I went and got my nails done...yes it is a little bit expensive...but I can honestly afford it. I am beginning to like having nice nails. I work I earn the money I should be able to use it on what I want at least some of it.

After work I need to go to Walmart for groceries..

Then when I finally get home I will rest..

I am going out with friends tomorrow..their is an ice carving contest in the old part of Saint Charles...we will check that out then go to lunch at one of my favorite places down there.

Comment

Good Morning! It looks like winter out there with at least 2" of snow.

Yesterday was good. After Bible study in the morning I went to Giant Eagle. Just about everything I get there is on sale and hopefully I have a coupon for it too. It was kind of funny cause I had multiples of just about everything I bought. Was planning on making 3 choc PB pies, but when I was getting the Cool Whip containers ready (taking off plastic ring), I noticed one didn't have a ring. It had already been dipped into, so I could only make 2 pies. My afternoon just slipped by. I did get my niece's sugar cookies iced for today & created a cookie tray for her birthday treat. She turned 18 today & she's going to a concert tonight with Karen & her gang. The cookies are for the road trip there.

This morning I have a doctor's appt then home to make a rum cake. I've never made one, but a new customer wants one for her husband's 40th birthday celebration tomorrow. No pressure. She brought me the rum yesterday. I hope to ice off the rest of the sugar cookies. Who knows.

Have a good one all!!

BTW....did anyone else get a "you've been banned" msg when you signed on?

Comment

Good Morning.

No, Donna, I did not get that notice. ?????

To quote Donna, yesterday was good. Hired hand came to cut wood, and I said, "Let's try to get a window to replace broken one in shop." Found one in Paris, TX (abt 60 miles). There and back with a stop at Chinese buffet and Kroger's (what could be better) and by 2;30 pm, the window was in place.

Cold and frosty out there this morning. Guess I'll do some dusting.

Have a great day!

Comment

good Morning

Donna, you see where I have message up there for Nightstorm or kim. but no response so far... wish I had Ns phone number... .we need the board checked out
          ...btw I had extra cool whip here you could have had.yesterday.

Snow, messy roads.. supposed to stop.. hope so...but in reality we do need a real snow and some low temperatures.... the old farmer in me,, the ground needs frozen to kill off all the bug and pest eggs hibernating there ... at least one in the winter,, maybe Feb.

better get busy.. swipe away a few dust balls. and then back to reading .

SAssyGirl.. cute fat kitty.. they do get that way if they are house cats!.

Bethina, pretty nails are nice... but it is a continuous maintenance pretty......my Granddaughter works in a salon and does manicures and pedicures..
          Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
            sassygirl01 commented
            Editing a comment
            Maye,I saw it..I thought it was cute...True...

Board must be going through some weird changes...hope Maxi finds her way back. Had a rough night stomach was in turmoil so who knows what day will bring...still not feeling it now either...just kind of sick to my stomach...I'll blame it on Maye, she passed it on...

Put a call in yesterday to a cardiologist said they would get back with me, guess what, they never did, so I will call back again today...grrrr....my family Dr. think she has it under control, I disagree...
          Also got a call from the pharmacy letting me know how much those 'butt bullets' were going to cost, I said go ahead, what choice do I have....I ask what about my insurance, she responded with , "that is with insurance"!! WOW

Well not feeling great, going to take a nice warm shower....have a great day one and all...this too shall pass...
          Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good chilly morning! I say chilly because when I took out the foster dog at 5:15 it was really cold, but I forgot to check the temperature...and don't want to turn on the tv to find out.
            My cat is telling me there is a dog sleeping on his spot on the couch. He does not like his routine changed ( like me!)
            I am on my tax number mission: finding all the food and supplies I bought for daycare. Going back over bank statements and such. It is a good thing my accountant knows daycare laws and deductions! All about percentages of time and space useage...is that a word? Anyway, I have to figure out mileage from two cars and I am not sure what all donations until I go over every statement.
            Boring, I know...
            The sky is showing pink and it is the start of a beautiful day!
            Hope we all enjoy today!!!

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Had the electrician here yesterday to put up a new light fixture in the kitchen and 1 at the back door. Took him just under 1 hour to do both. So I'll go today to pay for the job.

​Also will vacuum the carpets and throw the dust off the furniture. Did all the wood floors a couple of days ago, so the cleaning shouldn't take too long.

​Boff, I never thought of suppositories being called butt bullets, but they do take on the look of a bullet at 1 end.

Everyone have a good day.

Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good morning, all.

Today I'm a slowpoke. Was up at 4:30, but too tired to think. I read for and hour, then returned to bed. I awoke at 8:30. Then realized my stomach isn't feeling right. Hope I'm not coming down with whatever Maye is sharing. 😉. Ugh. I really don't want any breakfast today.

I've had trouble staying signed in, is all. Every time I come here I've had to sign in. It won't remember me on my other iPad in particular. When that first started in the past week, sometimes it refused my password. I'll have to check out that iPad and my iPhone again. Since yesterday, I haven't had the problem on this newer iPad.

It's a beautiful sunny day here. It's about 34° now, going to 55°, then drop to freezing again tonight. Spring is probably closer than we think, right?

I don't think I'm up to doing too much today, so I'll happily laze around til my tummy feels better.

Have a good day, everyone. 😀
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Just check in'....... Yeah, on my favorite iPad, I have to re-log in here every time I use it for the RT.
                  Do iPads get Alzheimer's?
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                  X