Wow...who knew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...who knew

I just finished up using the 50lbs of corn starch I purchased in the beginning of August for my pie baking season. I use a quarter cup of CS for each pie if it calls for it. I just did the math (3 Cups per pound equals 12 pies) So I made approx 600 pies in 3 months. I guess I did make more pies than last year. I don't have proof of it though due to taxes, insurances, stupid pool maintenance, and cars. I'm just thankful that we had enough to pay those bills.

see, I knew she was working like a maniac!!!!! her fame is spreading ... but her pies are so good!!!!
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Donna, you are Wonder Woman!

Comment

Yes, she is! Good going, Donna!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

way to go Donna...that is a lot of pies! Do you ship your cookies?

Comment

• cookielady
            cookielady commented
            Editing a comment
            I've shipped pies, cookies, & pumpkin rolls.

• Paula A
            Paula A commented
            Editing a comment
            And maxie, I have proof in pictures of how good her cookies are! My sons and three grandsons were so happy!

way to go Donna...that is a lot of pies! Do you ship your cookies?

Comment

• cookielady
            cookielady commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. I do ship. I've shipped cookies, sturdy pies, and pumpkin rolls. The price of the item (s) would be the same as if you were ordering here, but shipping will be whatever the post office tells me. Now if you want an assortment (not individual kinds by the dozen), you would pay the variety tray price. You can msg me your email address and I can send you a list. I shipped a box for Paula last week to her son here on the east coast, and the shipping for a six dozen box for almost $11, but I shipped another box with much less cookies to the west coast area, and you were looking at almost $20 shipping. Thank you for asking !

Good question Maxie....we need a list of the types of cookies she makes and how much to bake and ship...
          Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

I am doing another order for Christmas to my Washington son and family!

Comment

Working...
            X