Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday ~ Monday ~ 10/24

Good Morning.

Janet, so happy you had a great cooking session with your GD.

Donna, same about Maureen. You both have me hungry for apples, but I do not like apple butter. I think it's the cinnamon.

Paula, not sure I could stand that much time in a car but glad you accomplished your mission.

Well, another Monday at cancer center. This time we see the doctor.

Weather is beautiful. John is feeling good, and I am doing what I need and want, so all is well.

Have a great day!

Good morning everyone..

Now you made me hungry for it..I love apple butter..

We have do that tomorrow..Doctor appt..

I could not work the Pine cones..It was windy..I will try to day..It is one cool day..Without that wind..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good Morning!

Yesterday we had sun but I had very little energy though I still got things done. I mixed up 3 kinds of cookie dough that I might bake off today...we'll see. This morning's goal is to mix up 10 other kinds of cookie dough before I have to leave for my pre-op doctors appt. I really should cook my husband a nice dinner since he was so kind of let me do my own thing all weekend. I went and played cards last night and we had a good time. Blaise did a great job reading scripture yesterday at the nursing home church service.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Morning definately a Monday here! I put cori and her litter box and food out of the room around 1 or so I think it was. May have been earlier than that. around 4:15 I woke up because I need to use the bathroom. Went looking for Cori. gave her wet food layed down to get one more hour of sleep. Should have shut the door again but I didn't. I thought she would behave...NOPE. She got on the dresser again and knocked the mirror and fan off...neither was broken. I was too mad to go looking for her to make sure she wasn't hurt...she came back in after a bit and let me know she was fine.

I will ride a bus from work to walmart..and then take a cab to come home...I need kitty litter. Not something I want to transport on the bus. Will also get dry food while I am there and have the cab coming anyways.

Bible study yesterday was pretty good...The meal after was really good. build your own nachos. I came home and just chilled out and did some cleaning up yesterday.

Comment

Good Morning, not liking this getting up while it is still dark out. This cold is wearing me down, the coughing has me so sore, this morning hubby said I think you might have pleurisy from coughing so much, can't find a comfortable way to sit or stand, LOL...this too shall pass...can't remember the last time I had a cold so I guess this one is making up for it...

We did get the motorhome emptied out and things done that needed done to it before winter...had to find a place for all the doubles I had inside of it...was funny while camping my grandgirls wanted biscuits and gravy for breakfast, knowing they would I made sure I had all the fixins for them...If you have never used it buy some Kentucky Kernal flour, it comes in a box to make gravy, awesome flavor..

Today I have a dentist appt. time for a cleaning, need to get the house dusted, hubby ran the sweeper yesterday, laundry is caught up, got my grocery shopping done yesterday....I plan on make a large pot of veggie soup and canning around 8 qts. of it, so easy when you want veggie soup to have it already made...will also make some for a friend of mine, her hubby loves my veggie soup. I like my veggie soup with cornbread, hey I was born and raised in KY we eat cornbread with almost everything...

Paula thinking of your friend Barb....sounds like a long trip was had over the weekend to the apple place...but so much was accomplished.

Cookie, when is your surgery date? And what is the recuperation time? So glad you got to enjoy your time with Maureen, I know how you look forward to it..

Well my grandgirl Madison turned 8 yesterday, she is a sweetie, and luckily enough her gift got there in time..sure wish they lived closer.

Well time to go read the news, get a shower and head out for the day.

Sending lots of happiness to all that come this way.

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Well, it's Monday again. *sigh*

Looks like my sick co-worker MAY come back to work this coming Saturday and I MAY actually get a weekend off! YAY!

Otherwise, nothing much new going on. Y'all have a good 'un.
            The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Good morning all.

​After Church yesterday, I started my laundry. Doing the last load now. Also switched out my clothes from summer to winter. That can and did cause a lot of laundry.

​Later I will go to the country to pick up E.'s sticks in the yard. She has a lot of pecan trees, and it doesn't take a lot of wind to bring down the limbs. She has had these trees for many years so I think they are getting "tired" of standing there. At least I don't hear Ladyebug saying that her trees are dropping a lot of limbs.

Need to dust my furniture sometime today or tomorrow. Ran the vac. last week, but never got to the dusting. Also need to get the windows washed before long. The air is turning much cooler, and will soon be too cold to open the windows. I hate looking through dirty windows.

​Instead of talking about everything that needs to be done, I need to get up and get started. Everyone have a good day.
              Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good Morning, sun is shining, don't know if it is chilly outside or what. I lost another baby, still have 2 left. My niece posted a pic of them on facebook. Friend was here yesterday and she being a cat person also took pics of them but don't know if she posted them. Trying to get them over of soft food, frying an egg with soft yolk and see if they will eat it.

Comment

good morning

not so great looking out the windows, overcast. chillllly... wet grass. etc etc.. but got good nights sleep . plus a long quiet set,reading hour or so with coffee ...David is sleeping in recliner.. of course we were up at 5 and Mark was here for coffee. ,chat, between 6 and7.. but it is now time to get to "work"... have plans to clear out, wipe out and sort two of the main shelves in kitchen.. discard old ,and arrange with most used to the front again.. if I keep on going with more shelves , that would be nice too.. but like some of you ladies, I look around and see dust everywhere..

we were at Karens for late supper yesterday. just nice quiet family time... but today I have got to make a dinner... so I can have my own leftovers ..but just can't come up with what I want to cook.. maybe a simple soup.?..biscuits?.

Pat. a weekend off. would be so nice for you!
                  Sharon, a feel a nag coming on..... do not push too hard ,doing too much.. a nasty cold like you have can quickly turn to even nastier stuff. pneumonia??. bronchitis that sticks around for months?... you have been running at full tilt... so oooooooo....slow down. sleep,.. ( is that enough of a nag? ..actually its more a Worry, than a nag..)

Bethina,,, Kitty definitely needs permanent bed made in another room.. another nag..Cori is messing too much with your sleep!.. and you need your rest first .. ( i could get used to this nagging )

Hi Elaine. sending you a question via message.
                  SassyGirl... another winner picture... thats How I did feel this morning.!... thanks..

better get to that kitchen ..see you all later.
                  Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
                    sassygirl01 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maye,Thank-you....
                    I was thinking of you..lol...

Oh, sorry, determined, about the babies. Hope the others gain strength and eat what you prepare for them.
                  Elaine, what you said about your day is the best way to feel. Yeah, I think I have had enough sitting in a car for a long time...one thing that made it ok, was the winery that we passed by had planted rose bushes by the guard rail and they were in bloom. Lots of different colors and at the top of the hill so they looked over the vineyard and the little valley below. I took a picture and posted it on Facebook, taking time to smell the roses. Also, people were being really patient. No lhorns or rudeness and when we finally got there, the people around us were all so friendly. It was a dog friendly place so a lot of dogs on leashes and no barking. (No Chihuahuas, which I always notice, having a very vocal Chihuahua).
                  Today is my early day, a little girl comes in just a few minutes, so I will say good bye and hope you all have a good day, even though it is a Monday, as Beth said.

Comment

• determined
                    determined commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Paula, I'm sure the 2 I have left will make it, they are very active, The reason I want to get them off the bottle is that trying to feed them is a pain. since they aren't patient at all and get into fights over who is going to get to eat first. The nieces think it is funny but it's not their hands that are getting clawed and nipped. Oldest niece keeps telling them they aren't supposed to say "meow" but are supposed to say "Dar"

Hello, Monday...... I'm barely ready for another week.
                  Woke quite early today, too early to stay up, so went back to bed til the sunshine said to get moving.

No real plans today, just perhaps a trip to the grocery store with E.
                  He's also finishing our laundry today, too.
                  Oh, our mail should resume today. (It was stopped for the planned wedding cruise & sightseeing that followed.) I'd left it at that.

Sharon, hope you get over that cold. My flu shot worked pretty good, as my cold lasted only 3 days.
                  Elaine, I'm glad to hear John is feeling good. My Cancer Center tests are due on Wednesday. If my dad were still alive, it would be his 103rd birthday.
                  I'm not a big fan of apple butter, either. I don't know why. I love cinnamony stuff, usually.
                  Darla, I'm sorry about the kitties. Hope the others survive. If you're weaning them, try soaking kibble into their milk til it's very soft, and gradually lessen the milk as they get accustomed.

To all, have a great day.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Aloha all!

Same ole same ole here. Have 2 friends coming from Arizona on Thursday so that will be fun to look forward to.

Have a good rest of the day all!

Comment

Working...
                    X