Monday, Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday, Monday

Good Morning, lots of things that I need to get done this Monday Morning, so will leave with this song...love it...have a great day, will be back later.
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Good morning, Boff, and to all the others.

Will be going to get some peaches at the orchard this morning. Suppose to leave at 8, but it is raining so don't know if we'll leave a little later.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

good morning

click on the song....been a long time since I watch that group!... what great harmony they had!.

moving very slow.. D. was up really early.. which meant the Dog and Cat were both up. and had to be talked to and fed. nobody sleeps through that!

shes a good, sweet dog.. getting old. with health problems... so one day there will be heartbreak at Daug. House..

we will head out to Aldi's , walmart,, shortly...as soon as my energy meter says "go".

Hard to believe it is August. time flies by in the summer time!... think I will just plan to set on the deck after we get home from town.. and watch the grass grow...

be back to read how everyone is....Justy, JoG.. Elaine. SassyGirl. Bethina. and all you other dear friends.
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good Morning.

Love the song. Thanks, Sharon. Good to start the day with uplifting music.

Our peach season is about over. We were lucky enough to get some great ones to eat. Don't freeze or can anymore.

Janet, now that I can walk, I may take a drive to Aldi's (60 miles), but it is still nearly 100 here, so maybe the heat will keep us near home.

Chandelier needs a bath, so Sparkle Plenty is on my list of must-haves for today. Guess that means WM.

Well, have a good day, Everyone. And stay cool.

Comment

Morning all

Great weekend off - really hated for it to end. Erin and I spent almost all day yesterday cleaning her room and setting up the new furniture. Also got the guest room looking pretty spiffy in case we ever have any company

Today I brought all the pillows and blankets from both rooms and am using the commercial washer to get 'em done.

It's raining here and stormy. Don't care because I'm stuck in the office anyway.

Got a ton of work to do, but have to wait on the boss to get here to sign checks before I can finish processing anything. So now I wait.

Sharon - I have always loved that song. Now I'll be singing it all day. Thanks

Y'all have a good 'un!
        The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Good morning, everyone.
          Love the song/group, Sharon. Thank you!
          Haven't seen any of the forecasted rain here, yet. Might not. But it's forecasted for home, too, and we'll be heading home this morning. Sometime. Note: I'm not crazy about Hilton Suites. The price was right. What I hate are the low-to-the-ground toilets. They could use a bar of some sort to help us seniors stand back up. Also, no laundry facilities. Had a slight pouch malfunction one night, I had to ask GD to wash my nightie in her newfangled monster washer in her new home when we went to the family gathering there.

It's been a nice visit with our kids. But I'll be really glad to get home.
          I will be making my appointment with my PCP.....maybe have E do it when he goes there later this week. I see my oncologist the week after, so want to see my PCP the following day. I want to understand how my different conditions interact and affect the numbers in my lab stats. Does that make sense?
          I never did hear from the head oncologist that I sent my MyChart note to. I'm positive his lackadaisical attitude our niece reported him for has made him angry as heck (black mark on his record), but I hope he's not going to take it out on me, too.

Well, we have something on the calendar every day this week, and 3 days (going on 4?) next week. Friday I get my hair done. Need it. My hair still looks like a dust bunny family reunion. I used a gloss & styling cream to hopefully control it. Nah! Looks like all the dust bunnies had their fur done up, but it's still dust bunnies with a shine!

Will probably see the other posts after we get home.

Have a wonderful day.
          Last edited by JoGee; 08-01-2016, 08:54 AM.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good Morning, don't know what plans are for today, seems like if I plan somehow it gets messed up. Probably end up going over to Lake Station (which means he will have to go to the bar over there) I have a letter that has to get mailed, on my SSI, have to see their Dr on Sat, that still has me puzzled but got 2 letters the same day and both say Saturday Aug 6th. Funny they have a bunch of stuff about "paper reduction" and yet the first letter I opened told me that the second letter was mailed. and even said "this letter may reach you before the first one" 2nd one has a paper I have to sign that says I will be at the appointment and mailed back. They closed the post office in this area (car ran through the lobby and they decided not to fix it) so now to mail anything from Gary you have to go downtown, which is where all the gangbanngers hang out and where all the crime is. Heck there have been shootings right in front of the police station down there. Can't trust putting it out for our mailman because if we don't have mail he don't bother to come up to see if there is anything going out, plus with the kids in this neighborhood if they were to see it they would probably take it.. For those reasons I will not be sad to leave this area. Awhile back Katie caught a guy going through her mailbox at the bar, when she confronted him about it and told him since he don't get mail at that address that he had no business looking in that mailbox, he informed her that she is racist. One of her customers had a flag on his truck and a guy came through and just took it, they saw it on the camera and Katie opened the side door and confronted him, he just looked at her and said "yeah but I want it". The guy who owned the truck told her to let it go that it wasn't worth getting shot over. I just don't understand the attitude that if you want it, it's okay to take it.

Comment

Good morning everyone...

We went to church yesterday..And got rain on..We both were wet...

So are staying home to day..

I need that song to day..Not good day..Trying to finish up my T-shirt quilt...And broke the needle..And went though the whole house..For heavy duty needle all out..
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Love the song and the memories it brings!
                Back to my routine and waiting for kids. It will be a very low census day as vacations are overlapping mine...
                It is 68* out now and we won't be up in the 110 range like last week. It makes such a difference especially in our night temps.
                Daycare will be eating pulled pork nachos. I have so much food left over from last week.
                Our peaches are still coming in, at the orchards, not my yard. We made freezer jam and I would like to make a batch of regular jam. My Thompson seedless grapes are ready, too. The clusters ripen gradually, so every day I am checking and bringing some in. The daycare kids love them!
                Have a good day, all!

Comment

Been up since 3:30 but stayed busy...finally got the groceries in and now am ready to call it a day. Yesterday I slept through a lot of the Cardinal game then switched over to watch Sharknado 3 and the new one, 4. I love those hokey movies and love to watch the B actors get their head chomped. This one had David Hasselhoff and he is pro at over acting...what a hoot!!!! So now everyone knows I have the movie mentality of a 10 year old...but if you have never seen a guy escape from the belly of shark with a chain saw you have missed something. But after that day of excitement I am tired. Need to clean Drew's room yet then call it a day. I think Jon is messing with meat which means he will grill. Maybe a kid or two will show, we never now when around here and that is ok, they know they are always welcomed and catered to. Have a great day or what is left of it. I may not be around tomorrow so Happy Tuesday also!

Comment

I can't believe it! E brought In the rain gauge to prove it.....we had 6-1/2" of rain here at home yesterday. (We came home to sunshine, though.)
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                    X