• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday 21..june

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine..
    I like this pic of this cat...lol.
    I am so happy that we are getting rain..It been so dry here..

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Good Morning, it is a beauty out there, can actually open doors and windows this morning..We did not get the rain that we needed, so more watering today.
    Sassygirl that cat looks like it is snarling, LOL
    Hubby and I got one Autumn Blaze Maple planted in the yard, takes two men and a lot of John Deere tractor to get them from point A to point B, the balls on those trees are BIG !! Thought of Jostoy when I got knocked on my butt trying to help roll the tree into the hole dug for it, tree started rolling and took me with it, good thing hubby jumped in front of the tractor blade, I might have had same said injury that Jostoy got from her tiller... And hubby says, "this is why I don't like you helping me, afraid you will get hurt"...told him life is full of dangers...so we worked from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. outside, one tree planted, and both peach trees planted, the other tree will get planted this evening..takes a lot of digging for the hubby, like I said the balls on those trees are huge..

Today will do some more laundry catch up, I didn't get much done yesterday, but the pneumonia must have gotten me, I took a two and a half hour nap yesterday, I rarely nap, but woke up soaked in sweat, so hit the shower, got dressed, cut up some veggies for fajitas...

So will get that laundry done today, the sheets washed off of spare bedroom...and always find something that needs done...will be getting ready for our trip to GA, tomorrow is my hair appt., Thursday is my Remicade infusion, and Friday get ready for the trip and a family reunion on Sat..we will attend the family reunion which is 2 hrs. from here, and just keep on heading down the road to GA after that..will take a dish in a disposable pan..

Well folks no more news here...time for me to get busy.
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

• jostoy
      jostoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Sharon, I'm a thinking you would have gotten worse from that blade than I got from the tiller. Don't think that blade would have gone through your leg like the tiller tine went through mine. I'm thinking and mind seeing that you would have been cut in half. I can just see your arms waving in one part of the yard and your legs running to catch up with the upper half your body. o)
      Last edited by jostoy; 06-21-2016, 07:20 AM.

• sassygirl01
      sassygirl01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he is too..lol..

Good Morning! This morning would be a perfect one to go out & drink your coffee on the porch....now if I only liked coffee.

Yesterday was good. Dropped Blaise off at VBS and then headed into town. Did Aldi's and then headed to the thrift store. Got him 4 pr of shorts & a pr of swim trunks. I FINALLY got in the pool yesterday. It took me a while, but once in we had an ole grand time playing.

Not sure what I'm going to do once I drop Blaise off. There is paperwork that needs attention, so I'll probably do that this morning. Not sure what else we'll do.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning, leg cramps jerked me out of bed. Boffler my nap time beat yours, I have a habit of sitting down in the recliner and waking up an hour later, yesterday but yesterday I woke up about 5 hours later. Still fighting the infection. I think I have a Dr appointment today, I have it wrote in my calander, but didn't get a reminder call yesterday, so will have to call them and find out.

Comment

• maxie
        maxie commented
        Editing a comment
        I also sit and suddenly have lost an hour...not even tired and gone! I'd blame it on our heat but snow seems to have the same effect!

• boffler
        boffler commented
        Editing a comment
        I get those leg cramps from time to time, I make sure to take magnesium and potassium and drink lots of water..seems to help when I do. Infections can be so nasty to get rid of.

Good morning everyone.

Off to Vincennes today early. Yesterday, I did the oil change, filter, and blew out the air filter in riding lawn mower before I went to the country to mow. Even with my tan, I still got a sunburn on my arms and neck. Since I did the "shade tree" mechanic thing with my mower, it had to be while I was mowing that I got the sunburn.

Thought I was going to be stuck with a little Pom. dog yesterday. When I raised the garage door to go out and water the sod, he must have went in. When I started back in, I saw this fluffy tail and thought it was the neighbors big yellow cat. When I said "scat cat" I heard metal rattling. Then looked under the car and saw it was a little dog. So I closed the garage door and opened the back door and locked the screen so he couldn't escape. Called the radio station to report I had the little dog so if anyone had lost him, they knew where he was. To make a long story short, I had the little dog from 6:30 until 10 before the owner came and got him. The little thing was so happy to see it's owner. And he, the dog, didn't even think me for the water I gave him. He had escaped from his house Sunday night. But all is well that ends well.

Hope all have a great day.

Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

• boffler
        boffler commented
        Editing a comment
        jostoy the mere vision of your remark in my head had me laughing out loud... The thing was I am wondering if maybe hubby took life insurance out on me or something, I had been on the side to help that I thought would not roll me over, but hubby said, "no, get around on the other side", the side closest to the blade of course, LOL...my backside is a bit tender today...only one more to go today when he gets home..

Morning moving slow this morning..my back had me up in the night! I am thinking it could possibly be something more than my back...with the way its getting progressivly more painful...even with taking it easy and getting treatments from Chiropracator.

Comment

good morning ...

SassyG... I see a sad kitty with a toothache..

Sharon. nice of you to help hubby with trees... BUT.. YOU ARE PUSHING PNEUMONIA BUTTON TOO HARD..working that hard... you will end up in hospital..... says the voice of doom and gloom..(me). altho I had to laugh at Jostoys comment.. lol

Darla.. Jerked out of bed is very good description of leg cramps.!!!!.. btdt... and 5 hrs sleep in recliner in the daytime.. yea,, sounds like you are fighting infection for sure..

I do wish you ladies would take care of yourselves!... then I would not have to nag nag nag...

and where are you Elaine,,,Justy. , JoG... ????

yesterday was an Aldi day. stocking up on junk food,, chips, pretzels etc.. and extra butter. canned goods..all ingredients to make my 4th july dishes. .company coming in July.. and then forgot to get Milk.. dah...David insisted that the grass had to be mowed, in the middle of the day..hot. sweaty... later he could hardly move.. His back is really giving him lots of pain..He even turned down working at sawmill... I now have come to believe only 10% of Men are born with common sense,,,, the rest have tunnel vision.... cannot multi-task. and never figure out what is good for them, ( health-wise).. and you all can guess which category my husband is in!.

time to figure out what to do today.. no lessons... no trips to make ( except I still need milk). think I will wash kitchen throw rugs,,,,then give everything a good scrub in kitchen starting with the floor.. just as soon as I drink some coffee on the deck..

Hi everyone.. see you later

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
          sassygirl01 commented
          Editing a comment
          I might he too make double look at it....
          He might..

• boffler
          boffler commented
          Editing a comment
          Now Maye we would think you didn't love us if you didn't nag a little bit, LOL You just get lucky because you probably don't tell us all the things you do that you probably shouldn't be doing... I also got a good laugh out of jostoy remark...she is a sight and let me tell you the two of together sometimes is a sight also..

Sine the ear infection kept us from the river Jon took the kids and friends to 6 flags. He picked a good day because it will be the coolest day of the week. Ballgame last night and then 3 more this week. All away games. Today I am running with Sierra's income tax. She never received her tax refund and when Jon went looking found her federal was not accepted....she filed on line with one of those apps or something that mommy dearest's boyfriend uses. So she came home and 'fixed' it and well, to make a long story short, I am taking her taxes to my tax place today. What a mess. She brings her problems to us while those stupid stupid people sit on their thumbs and dictate her life. Rained last night and is so much cooler today with the sun hidden by clouds but no additional rain predicted. I hate this computer and I keep skipping letters because the touch is so different and the other computer seemed to be friendlier to my fingers. But, wow, it is so much faster...I been wasting a lot of my life waiting for things to load and move on that old computer! Hey Beth, Cards beat the Cubs last night! And Elaine, I have no comment of the previous series...Happy Tuesday everyone!

Comment

Good morning, everyone.
          It was another loooooong night, waking every couple of hours and getting back to sleep again. So I didn't drag myself out of bed til 6:30. My new antibiotic is causing this, I think. I just made my tea and sat down.
          Will be getting my hair cut today. Getting around with my bad foot, which still has pain, will require me using my walker today. The heat from the concrete outside magnifies the pain a bit, I noticed when we went to the movies. So I'll just be thankful that the weather will be under 110° today. 🌵
          My DD called yesterday and exclaimed we are very close to Phoenix temps, usually 5-7 degrees below there's. This year is just very close to theirs.
          Her granddaughter, the autistic child, just had her 6th birthday. The girl really loves gardening, is very precise in their watering and care. DD provides the opportunity in her backyard for it; and in fact she is the unofficial "summer school teacher" for her, so she won't forget what she learned in her classes til she returns to real school....reading, math, etc. DD sent a movie clip of the girl following a karioke game, where the words light up as they're sung. Little Emmy was singing and dancing, and reading words that were really above her grade level. (She still needs time-out periods when she gets in a frenzy kind of mode, to be calmed down.). Oh, and DD said that Emmy read her birthday card from us almost entirely without help, then carried the card around with her all day. 😄

Are you bored yet? That's really all the news here. Two days before Chemo Round 2.

Sharon, I'm so glad you didn't get hurt!!! Please, let the guys plant that last tree. You sit in the shade with iced tea or lemonade!

Everyone ~~~~~~~~~~ have a great day!
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good morning! We are having another nice day, only two little kids so far, and two will not be here today.
            Jostoy, that is a good story about the dog.
            Maye, enjoy the low agenda day! The days when we have a big To Do list are more than enough!
            I am not sure what happened but my cursor isn't showing and it is hard to tell where I am typing.
            My brother figured out it was going to be way too costly to bring their dog up here so he is boarding in MN and they are flying out to San Francisco this morning, spending the night, and flying ti Hawaii tomorrow morning. Those 7:00 am flights...but oh, the destination more than makes up for it!
            Have a great day, everyone!

Comment

so most of you checked in..... and now I can nag the rest of them. don't they realize we WORRY about them...

Justy... Elaine ,,,Nalani.. JoS... Lisa..Kellie,, Punkin,, Pat.. Mickie,,( I miss you)...Kim...Hrh.. ARM.. Connie..

But I have you all to NAG...

Paula. the day was good... the kitchen floor is gleaming with clean rugs. and shining clean tile.. also got the outside of dishwasher. fridge. and stove shining too.. and the oven wiped out.. water the plants.. dusted a few tops in living room... tomorrow I will tackle a few more kitchen projects... DIL coming to visit and the only rooms I clean good is the bathrooms and the Kitchen ... ....anything else that has dust or cobwebs. she is free to clean... .. I just move slow.. with breaks between tasks..
              tomorrow .... more of the same........... you people planting trees , changing oil. riding mowers. and rescuing dogs. must have some secret energy pill!!!!!.
              Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
              X