Good Morning world....Tuesday, 05-17-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning world....Tuesday, 05-17-2016

Good Morning, another rainy, wet, dreary, chilly morning here...so ready for some nice days all in a row.

Did not sleep well at all last night, last time I looked it was 2:30 a.m. so I think I will probably need a nap today myself. Need to decide on what to have for supper, sometimes that alone gets tiring..

Where is everyone this morning, got the blahs or what? This keeps up and we won't have a board...come out, come out where ever you are.

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Yes, I have the blahs. Yesterday afternoon it rained and yesterday evening it rained and last night it rained and this morning it is raining...nothing heavy or stormy, just a steady rain that means clouds and no sun and since it is again in the 40s, no heat either. I have no plans for today...Blues play tonight so maybe that will perk me up...

Comment

• boffler
      boffler commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes the blahs would describe me also....such weird weather, yesterday morning we had frost and in the 30's, at least this morning it is in the 50's, but still have not been able to plant a garden...can't believe it is the middle of May and I still need to turn on the furnace...

Good morning everyone..

It is rainy and sticky..

A good day to house work..Chores..

And for supper tonight it is meatballs..In the crockpot...

I mop the kitchen floor..Now the kittys are playing on the floor..It was clean...lol...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I have the blahs...and an aditude that is better for me to stay away from people...finally have figured out what is going on at work...now we have to figure out how to fix it....apprently I am not sweeping the floors or what ever in the way that my supervisor wants them done...her answer was to tell my new job coach that she has no problems with me but then to turn around and cut my hours....I am hearing from the people that I work with what a good job I am doing and how much they like me and my work...The last 2 times that I have worked the main supervisor has not even been there...and she told my job placement coordinator yesterday that she didn't like the way the floors looked when she came in on Monday morning...well I know for a fact that she wasn't even there one Monday after I worked the night before...and I also know that most Mondays she is off....Monday is the only day that she takes off. I was so upset about this yesterday that I had a huge panic attack and cried really hard....so now today I feel like yuck from being upset.....on top of horrible allergies!

Mom said the job thing is out of my hands for now...its not exactly something I did or didn't do because I have two job that I was given to do for the 4 hours that I was there....I did both of those things the entire time that I was there....there is huge break down in communication and some one now needs to communicate directly with Debbie my boss and I need to wait for that...Debbie did agree to work with me one night one on one to show me exactly how she wants the floors done...I am glad for that..

I just need some hugs...

Comment

((((((((((((Bethina)))))))))))

Good morning......sorry to hear so many have the blahs today.
        We have a 20% chance for rain today and tomorrow, as the forecast currently sits. 20% is not too hopeful for most of us....probably only for the mountain tops. *sigh* well, the "monsoon" weather begins in a month. Morning temp is 69° but should get up to 88 today.

Today I will be filling my pill cases. Mostly vitamins. Tomorrow I I'll be finding out if I'll be getting meds again, whether I'll still get chemo, and more importantly, what my blood tests and bone marrow biopsy reports revealed.
        I've lost weight, though I've been trying to eat more as the doctors requested. Between meals I have Ensure meal replacements, E will even make me smoothies with them. But my arms and legs are looking so skinny to me.
        Today I have issues with colostomy bags, but I won't get into it here --- TMI !

Well, I think it's a good morning for mocha. And I'm ready for breakfast.
        I hope the day improves for those who feel blah. ☀️. Wishing a very good day to all. 😎
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good SUNNY Morning! Yesterday was pretty here. It started out drizzling here this morning, but now the sun is out. They are calling for lots of clouds & rain later, but I'll enjoy the sun while it's out.

Yesterday was sort of productive. I found the top of my desk and got the two checkbooks balanced. I cleaned little areas looking for my missing Discover card. I knew I hadn't lost it, but it had to be tucked away somewhere because there were no strange charges. I have it now that every purchase/charge comes through as an email to me, so someone couldn't have it for long w/o me knowing about it. Stripped the beds and got the bedding washed & back on. Becca doesn't like hers to be hung out to dry, but I do, so mine smelled so good last night.

Becca started her apprenticeship yesterday. She's working in the activities center, so she played or watched them play games...pool, Foosball, basketball, etc. Each cottage had their allotted time. Once she gets her degree in December, she can get promoted to a caseworker.

This morning I headed out and went to the banks and the grocery stores. Think I'll take Blaise to the library later. I might mix up a batch or two of cookies just because. I'm thinking ginger snaps and PB.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Tuesday! I got my Shark steamer out and did the kitchen and living room. Meat cooked for the spaghetti sauce and heard from my good friend that her dad is improving in ICU and may be in a regular room today.
            So, if you need a little cheering up, borrow some here!
            Our temps are going up today and tomorrow, but then down again with rain forecast for the end of the week.
            I am getting back onto my stricter diet: the weekend travel food and a good bye party blessed me with three pounds! Carbs are my downfall, especially the ones that are baked with sugar and frosting! ( And yet, I pin away!)
            Have a good, or better day!
            (((((Beth)))))
            And all of you who just need some acknowledgement of all you do!
            I brag on you all the time to my family!

Comment

Good morning, all.
              What has happened to the save feature? I have lost post twice and always before it was saved so I didn't have to start over.

Any how all is good here. Today is just a tidy up day, tomorrow I will make my pound cake for Thursday. It really does seem better the second day. I also add more orange zest than the recipe calls for. 1 teaspoon I believe. I use about a tablespoon so the orange flavor is more pronounced. Last time I made it for the potluck I realized I just couldn't go so I took it down and left it. asked the manger to save me a piece but it was all gobbled up so I will go this time (I hope) and will get a piece. Don't dare make it just for myself or I will be the one who gobbles it up.
              Will bake the focaccia bread Thursday morning and start the salad. I have PT at 2:30 Thursday so I have to get it all done ahead of time.

Went to PT for my knee yesterday and came home with a back ache that's still hanging on. The had me on a straight chair with my leg suspended on another chair while they iced it and used the TENS on it. I think they had best let me lie down on the table for that.

(((((((((Beth)))))))) I hope you get it sorted out. I know that crying thing. Once a long ago a couple of guys at my work turned on me and I couldn't stop crying. Never cried so hard or so long before or since.

Well, that's all for now. Will try to get back more often.

Comment

Barb, what I do for a sample of something I'm baking, is to fill a small custard cup about half full of batter, then pour the rest of the batter in the pan. You can bake them together In the oven, or you can nuke your sample in about a minute.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Aloha all!

What's with this blah thing so many are having. Hope things are better for you tomorrow.

Try and have a good rest of the day all!

Comment

Working...
                  X