• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat may14th

Good morning everyone

Rise and shine..
    Early bird get the worm..

I had to get up earlyt his morning..To attack the couch..I had to was the cushions..It was easy to take the off..But put them on..They are different story.

We have one nice day..And it will be sunny...

And for supper to night:..Homemade chicken and noodles..Good day for it..

enjoy this nice day...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

It would appear that I have been MIA for a few days.

But here I am!

Zipped up to Dothan, AL yesterday and had a tooth pulled - quickest in and out I've ever experienced there. I was actually back home by 1pm! Amazingly, I have had ZERO pain and the bleeding stopped within an hour.

It's my Saturday to work - so I am holding down the fort.

Hope everyone's doing ok - I haven't even had time to read any posts lately.

Y'all have a good 'un!
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Good Morning, Everyone.

Hi sassy! Hi Pat! Wow! Dentistry has come a long way - thank goodness.

Had everything ready for stuffed peppers yesterday and was called for a girls' out lunch - never say no to that, so it's back to the peppers today.

Housework on the agenda.

Have a good day, Friends.

Comment

Good morning...its freezing here and my blankets are calling to me after the long day I had yesterday!

My sister will be here at some point this morning to pick up my bed...I am getting a new one this week..I am hoping that I can talk her into running to get me a pizza...don't know if I will be that lucky...waiting on them to call

Comment

Good Morning! Well the rain they've been calling for has finally arrived. The treat of sun was so nice.

Yesterday was productive...sort of...but exhausting. I was the checkbook person for Kathy yesterday since I deposited the insurance check in my account. Started with a bit of drama because she needed her actual SS card, so she eventually found that then we headed out the door. Got her PA drivers license (had lunch at Arby's!), then got her insurance, then after meeting the guy at the notary, she got her vehicle. Took her to get it filled up with gas, and now she has about $30 left after all that. But it all paid for the vehicle and two of her fines. We discusses that GOD provided enough for what she needed, not what she wanted, and that she now needs to GET A JOB. She actually had me stop at my Mom's to show grandma her new car. I came home and cooked a nice dinner since I had everything already thawed, then I sat for the rest of the evening. I did call Becca before going to bed, and she is SO READY to come home. She was going to come home tomorrow, but has decided she's tired of being up there, so as soon as all the Seniors are out of there, she's coming home if she's not too tired.

This morning Cork & I are running into town to pick up items I was going to get yesterday, but didn't have time to do. Since Kathy is here, we are leaving Blaise at home. Laundry is definitely on the list for this afternoon, but not sure what else I'll get into.

Today my nephew who is Kathy's age is graduating from college. He's already got an engineering job out in Ohio that he'll start in June. We are so proud of him. Their key note speaker is going to be Ben Carson....I would have LOVED to go to hear that, but he only had 6 tickets and they are being used by the immediate family & the 2 grandma's. Of course it's raining, so everything will be indoors.

Good to see you back Pat! Sorry you had to have a tooth pulled. Elaine...I LOVE stuffed peppers!

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good morning. Just checking in to say "hi" 👋. There's really no news of note right now,
            Have a beautiful day.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good ? morning ... rain ,the drizzly kind ... not pouring or blowing..just wet... think I will stay home all day.. got some library books to work through.. One has already been 3-4 chapters and skimmed.... it had a strange plot.... but when I read the last few chapter. and got the answers.. it made sense.,sort of.

next one is 400 pages,, have started and it has caught my interest ... I do not read a whole book if it doesnt...Don't have that much time left to read a book just because I started it ... the same way ,I don't finish a cookie ( or most anything else ).if I don't like first bite.. ( not Donna's...)..

Hi Pat.. Hi Sassy ..took me a while to see the help wanted sign .
              Hi Elaine
              Donna, NOW,, lets hope Ms Kathy gets herself organized.. and a job... does she know how lucky she was to come away from that wreck, injured no more that what she is?? Pams (My DIL) son Sean, hit his head on door frame when he wrecked the truck.and now has some permanent brain damage. God Is sure knocking at her DOOR...

what to cook for dinner???...

Hi Bethina and all to come..
              Think of you lots Punkin, Mickie, JoS.. Kellie, Kim. Cynders..
              ~~~~~~ Barb, Justy, Paula. Nalani..
              ~~~~~ to those I missed.. you are missed...

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Cold this weekend but it is sunny and sounds windy. We were going to work outside but I am not going to stand out there freezing and having my brains blown around. Rained last evening again. So I would like to stay in my jams and lounge around but laundry is calling. I did fix a quick stroganoff last night and they ate relatively well. Enough for leftovers tonight. Kids will be here tomorrow so we will grill something. But back to today...may run to the nursery and look for some climbing plants. Andrew finishes school next Thursday so our schedule will change around here. I guess change is good...especially if it means less cooking!!

Comment

Good busy Saturday!
                  I was up at my usual time to get things done before going up to Iregon with church youth today. After daycare yesterday I did my grocery shopping then went to my mother's to dig two holes for the hydrangeas we got her for Mother's Day. I was hoping her yard guts would do it...I had her run a hose with just a little water townsites up the dirt. I had tried last Monday, but Red Bluff was built on a bed of hard clay with a layer of rocks! At least our side. The lower side, across the river, flooded a lot and they have awesome dirt! But Flood Zone insurance, so it comes at a price!
                  Sun is shining but it will be cooler this weekend and the coming week. No air conditioner needed.
                  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Comment

Good Saturday afternoon. Hubby returned from his fishing trip so lots of talking and visiting going on...along with a weeks worth of 'fishy' clothes and such to wash. Another rainy dreary day here, but one bright note, got me some TN tomatoes yesterday...always so happy when the local country market gets them in, so we had BLT's this morning. Not much going on here, getting ready to watch the race, then tonight going to order a pizza...easy peasy...take care one and all.
                    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Aloha all!

Today Bim and I have been here one year. Glad it's today and not last year as I was ill on the plane and several days afterwards. Glad I don't have to go through that again.

Was up at 4:30 Am to get ready to take Bim to Wailuku where they are having a Charity Walk. There should be several hundred people (maybe more) doing this for various charities around Maui. I am anxious to hear form him on how it went. He collected about $300 to turn in for it.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Good for Bim, Nalani. That's quite a bit of money he's turning in.
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayebarnes View Post
                          Good ? morning ... rain ,the drizzly kind ... not pouring or blowing..just wet... think I will stay home all day.. got some library books to work through.. One has already been 3-4 chapters and skimmed.... it had a strange plot.... but when I read the last few chapter. and got the answers.. it made sense.,sort of.

next one is 400 pages,, have started and it has caught my interest ... I do not read a whole book if it doesnt...Don't have that much time left to read a book just because I started it ... the same way ,I don't finish a cookie ( or most anything else ).if I don't like first bite.. ( not Donna's...)..

Hi Pat.. Hi Sassy ..took me a while to see the help wanted sign .
                          Hi Elaine
                          Donna, NOW,, lets hope Ms Kathy gets herself organized.. and a job... does she know how lucky she was to come away from that wreck, injured no more that what she is?? Pams (My DIL) son Sean, hit his head on door frame when he wrecked the truck.and now has some permanent brain damage. God Is sure knocking at her DOOR...

what to cook for dinner???...

Hi Bethina and all to come..
                          Think of you lots Punkin, Mickie, JoS.. Kellie, Kim. Cynders..
                          ~~~~~~ Barb, Justy, Paula. Nalani..
                          ~~~~~ to those I missed.. you are missed...

Maye,I did not noice that...lol...I thought it was cute pic..I will do a double look at it..And see the sign.."Help Wanted"..

Comment

Working...
                          X