Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Tuesady 3...

Good morning everyone..

What a strom we had last night..We had lighting and and hail..The hail was coming down..Big as a penny..

Then one of refrigerator went out..Made awful noise..Too early in the morning.It is gone..Lucky we have another one to the stuff in..

Now i need another cup of coffee..

And everyone have nice day...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Good Morning!

Oh gosh, Sassy, hate to hear about storms. Hope you did not have any damage. Love the cat.

Cold here this morning. Had to turn on the heat. Nothing going on. Hope we can stay home for a change.

Have a good day Everyone.

Comment

Cold here again this morning also. Where did summer go so fast? I am up and off bright and early for my semi annual with the dermatologist. Always a treat! This evening I am meeting an old friend for dinner then home to watch the Blues play. I hate the late games but tonight it works in my favor. Both kids will be here and Dad is fixing taco salad. They all three love it and I love that for two nights in a row I do not have to cook!! So off to the showers...I hate being up this early but I sure do like being the first patient in the morning with the dermatologist...I am in and out without company in the waiting room. Hope the sun shines and the weather warms up for all of you...especially me!

Comment

Good Morning! Now there is SUPPOSE to be some sun today, but it's not showing it's face yet. We had a little bit of sun yesterday, which was nice.

Yesterday was rather productive. Got a little bit of cleaning done, mixed up 3 kinds of cookie dough and baked off the choc chip & snicker-doodle cookies, and then baked Blaise's cupcakes for his school birthday treat. Was just finishing those up and got a call from the restaurant for a carrot cake. Had energy to bake two, so that's what I did. Got the cupcakes iced & decorated with Blaise's help and the one carrot cake iced & decorated too. Kathy texted me that they were coming to bring Blaise's birthday gifts and stay for dinner. OK...wasn't planning on making much for dinner. Cooked some chicken, veggies, tater tots, and leftovers....that was dinner. Everyone was happy. After cleaning up dinner, I delivered the cake and took the 6 carrot cake cupcakes to Aunt Janet...had a nice visit with her.

Kathy wanted to stay the night with Jimmy and that was a big fat NO, so I had to take them to where they've been staying which was about 15 minutes away but they couldn't go back until the girl got off work & home from work after 9pm. They want to do the same today and I have my choice of picking up or taking home. Think I'll do the taking home again so I'm sure they'll go home and maybe NOT COME. Am I bad or what? I also told her I wasn't able to take her for her court date next week because I had to get Blaise on the bus at 8:15am and there was NO WAY I could get her there in time with rush hour traffic. She said she'd figure it out.

This morning I'm taking Blaise to school with his treat, then onto town to the banks and Aldi's. Coming home and try to bake off all the sugar cookie dough. I have an order for 12 doz EMT related shaped cookies. Blaise requested pizza, hamburgers, and french fries for his BD dinner. I'm not making his BD cake until Sunday when we celebrate it with all the family then. Kathy said she may make him a cake then...whatever. We'll give him his gifts after supper.

Good to see you Sassy! Hope the others that are MIA show up & post.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning, and like Maxie, the heat is on...come on spring like weather....enough rain..
          Sassy, sorry to hear about your fridge, glad you had another one to put 'stuff' in...love the kitty...like Elaine, hope no damage from the hail.
          Maxie, lucky you two days no cooking.. enjoy your game..
          Elaine I do hope you and John do get to stay home today, stay in, relax, enjoy a movie or something.
          Well I sold my stove and it will be picked up tomorrow, so that means this morning I have to bake off the rest of the cookies, go buy myself a hot plate, and go shopping for a stove...it is going all the way to NC have a cousin that runs a business down there and knew shippers and she found one that was heading her way...so it is sold...hope I can find the electric stove I want...need the hot plate because I still have to make potato salad and need it for the potatoes and eggs, wanted one anyways for the motorhome..so no dilly dally for me this morning...up and baking again...lots of cookies baked yesterday, now more this morning...will also need to clean the stove...
          Have a great day one and all but I must get moving and motivated this morning...
          Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good morning all you busy people.

Cookie, I'm with you when it comes to "unmarried" people staying at my house and wanting to sleep in the same bad. Stand your ground and just maybe, they will eventually get the idera and quit asking to spend the night.

Pat, I have no way of moving my camper. The placement of it on my Lake lot was included in the purchase price. And to whoever asked yesterday, no I'm not selling my house. I will just go to the Lake for few days each month to enjoy the "get away". A couple of my cousins also own property there so it will be like our childhood times again.

Sharon, I got a couple of tires to sale, since you managed to get your stove sold so quickly. One is even on a rim. Would sale them very reasonably just so I don't have to keep rolling them out of my way.

Got all the vinca moved yesterday, but had to rest a couple times so as to not "push my back". Sure didn't want to mess it up again. I was in enough pain for 2 months that it is a pleasure to not be in pain. Today I'm thinking about replacing the corner boards on the shed. They have started dry rotting at the bottom. Wouldn't take long, the problem is if the mud has dried out enough to stand where I need to do the work.

Time to get my breakfast, and on with my projects for the day.

Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good morning...Long day today...I am volunteering this morning..then heading to ikea with my family this afternoon...mom and dad will leave for home from there...I was so looking forward to a quiet day of staying in my pjs tommaroww...that won't be happening..I have to take the bus and get a couple of sympathy cards...

I am hoping that volunteering today is short and sweet and quiet...I didn't sleep well last night at all....am so ready for it to be bed time already...when my parents are here they keep the house warmer than what I like...and it makes its a little to warm in my bedroom for good sleeping...

Comment

Originally posted by boffler View Post
                Good Morning, and like Maxie, the heat is on...come on spring like weather....enough rain..
                Sassy, sorry to hear about your fridge, glad you had another one to put 'stuff' in...love the kitty...like Elaine, hope no damage from the hail.
                Maxie, lucky you two days no cooking.. enjoy your game..
                Elaine I do hope you and John do get to stay home today, stay in, relax, enjoy a movie or something.
                Well I sold my stove and it will be picked up tomorrow, so that means this morning I have to bake off the rest of the cookies, go buy myself a hot plate, and go shopping for a stove...it is going all the way to NC have a cousin that runs a business down there and knew shippers and she found one that was heading her way...so it is sold...hope I can find the electric stove I want...need the hot plate because I still have to make potato salad and need it for the potatoes and eggs, wanted one anyways for the motorhome..so no dilly dally for me this morning...up and baking again...lots of cookies baked yesterday, now more this morning...will also need to clean the stove...
                Have a great day one and all but I must get moving and motivated this morning...
                Boffler,..I was so happy that we have another one..That was job..Cleaning out..Taking out the old stuff...And put in the new stuff..Thank-you..On the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by cookielady View Post
                  Good Morning! Now there is SUPPOSE to be some sun today, but it's not showing it's face yet. We had a little bit of sun yesterday, which was nice.

Yesterday was rather productive. Got a little bit of cleaning done, mixed up 3 kinds of cookie dough and baked off the choc chip & snicker-doodle cookies, and then baked Blaise's cupcakes for his school birthday treat. Was just finishing those up and got a call from the restaurant for a carrot cake. Had energy to bake two, so that's what I did. Got the cupcakes iced & decorated with Blaise's help and the one carrot cake iced & decorated too. Kathy texted me that they were coming to bring Blaise's birthday gifts and stay for dinner. OK...wasn't planning on making much for dinner. Cooked some chicken, veggies, tater tots, and leftovers....that was dinner. Everyone was happy. After cleaning up dinner, I delivered the cake and took the 6 carrot cake cupcakes to Aunt Janet...had a nice visit with her.

Kathy wanted to stay the night with Jimmy and that was a big fat NO, so I had to take them to where they've been staying which was about 15 minutes away but they couldn't go back until the girl got off work & home from work after 9pm. They want to do the same today and I have my choice of picking up or taking home. Think I'll do the taking home again so I'm sure they'll go home and maybe NOT COME. Am I bad or what? I also told her I wasn't able to take her for her court date next week because I had to get Blaise on the bus at 8:15am and there was NO WAY I could get her there in time with rush hour traffic. She said she'd figure it out.

This morning I'm taking Blaise to school with his treat, then onto town to the banks and Aldi's. Coming home and try to bake off all the sugar cookie dough. I have an order for 12 doz EMT related shaped cookies. Blaise requested pizza, hamburgers, and french fries for his BD dinner. I'm not making his BD cake until Sunday when we celebrate it with all the family then. Kathy said she may make him a cake then...whatever. We'll give him his gifts after supper.

Good to see you Sassy! Hope the others that are MIA show up & post.

Have a good one all!
                  cookielady..I am glad to be back....What a storm...

Comment

Originally posted by ladyebug View Post
                    Good Morning!

Oh gosh, Sassy, hate to hear about storms. Hope you did not have any damage. Love the cat.

Cold here this morning. Had to turn on the heat. Nothing going on. Hope we can stay home for a change.

Have a good day Everyone.
                    Ladybug..Me too..No damage..Thank-you..

Comment

Good morning!
                      Looks like a sunny 91° today. Nice!

Yesterday I called the PT place to see if the hospital sent the insurance referral to them yet. Nope.
                      So I called the doctors clinic to ask about it. Friday they promised they'd do it right away for me. The gal said that this doctor was no longer responsible for it, but to call my PCP in Internal Medicine, he needs to sign it. (This is the guy I've only seen once, and he tries pushing pills.). So I called that office, and the PCP has no authorization to sign the paper.). And that I don't need authorization. If there's any insurance problem with that, call their office back. The PT place called back to ask how the paperwork was coming. (By now this is 6 calls.). Today we are visiting the PT place with what's left of our paperwork, and try to set up my appointments.

Progress! I was able to stand long enough to throw together some pasta meat sauce, and cook some spaghetti.
                      But E had to to my cleanup and put away the leftovers. No big thing? Well, it's a start back to normalcy. Not that all the foot pain is gone yet, but it'll be getting better. Right?

Cookie, you get so much accomplished....it just seems impossible! Stand on your principles with Kathy. You don't have to be her chauffeur, either.

Funny cat, Sassy. Sorry about the bad storm.

Well, I should go get dressed and ready for today. I hope you all have a great day. 🌞
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good Morning .

Sassy. love the cat.. (You don't have repost my whole thread.. just want to let you know how much I love having you put up such cute pictures)
                        and Yes, I do give words to my cats Meows too.

and I loved Donna's visit.. encouraging her to keep up the "tough love".. with Kathy...the saddest part of all of this is.. Kathy does not realize what she is throwing away .... a family... when you turn your back on family ,, one day it turns and walks away from you...it can be a big lonely world out there..
                        on a happier note. , Donna brought me carrot cake cupcakes.. yummmmmy.. I had a happy evening ,DWTSs... my choices are still going strong .

hoping , like Elaine for a do nothing day... had one of those "I can't get to sleep" nights. so I will drag all day..

Jostoy... yes, take care of that back. one lift or twist and you'll be back in trouble!... I m a great nagger.. because of David's bad back.

going to go to library for me., as soon as library opens.... and then to gas station to fill up car #1.. and then home. to vegetate until lesson time.

see you later.

HI Justy
                        Hi Paula

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Woke up at a good time, but one pug is not feeling well and I have been doing nurse duty for him as well as regular daycare work. We love our dogs and he is a special, happy guy, so keeping an eye and a prayer on him.
                          Yesterday, a semi hit an SUV and shut down I 5!for over 5 hours. Mint really impacted going home traffic and three of my daycare parents were trying to figure out ways around the gridlock through town. If the truck had been full of hazardous stuff, we would all have been in trouble. It reminded me of needing to let all these newer parents know what my emergency plan is for any required evacuation. And to keep a case of water and some food in the car. I fed the two children whose moms were late, and sent a sandwich home with one child. His mom said he ate on it all the way home...3 miles, 45 minutes!

Comment

Home again! Even exchanged Andrews swim suit for a bigger size and he is ready to swim with the polar bears and drunks at the graduation party on Sunday. Today the dermatologist had a good day and froze off 6 pre -cancers and a wart (haha who said I wasn't a witch? got the warts to prove it!) soo that means back in 6 months. He said my arms have seen a lot of sun in their lifetime and I said yes they have and expect to see more but with the appropriate sun screen and a hat. One surgery was enough to remove skin cancer! Sierra came in early and is doing homework. She is slammed in these last two weeks of school and also has to work with Drew on his multiplication tables this evening. Dad is to soft on him but Sierra gets down and tells him the way it is. I guess I am more laid back about nonmarrieds sleeping together. Jon and Andrews mother never married but were together 6 years...he swore after his divorce from mommy dearest he would never marry again. Jon has joint custody of Drew and pays his child support, provides insurance. I doubt Andrew even realizes his parents were never married. Need to check my laundry and not do anything else today. It has never warmed up and now they say a change of a shower. 40s tonight!

Comment

Aloha all!

Back from a fun trip to Hana. All sorts of things going on. Taro Festival, a big Monkey Pod tree being cut down, electricity off for a while due to tree being cut and they had to turn power off, granddaughter Meagan getting there Saturday night and then yesterday coming back to Kahului and Meagan picking me up at the airport. Patty coming in here and as soon as she gets here will go for a nice lunch out and a trip to one of the malls. Maybe dinner out too with son Bim.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Working...
                              X