Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday ~ April 13

Good Morning, Folks!

Beautiful morning (although still dark), beautiful day ahead. Did not get my grilled cheese. Company all afternoon through a wrench into the works. I made us a super salad for supper and threw in the cheese.

While John is having his treatment, I will take the car for oil change. Never done it before. Guess it's time.

I'm so mad at my self. I am terrible about not reading labels while shopping. I picked up 2 jars of John's favorite bread & butter pickle, and got home with them only to discover they had JALAPENO pasted across the front. I am not keeping them. Back to the store they go.

Well, better get hopping. Want to get my chicken fried steak breaded and in the fridge ready to cook for lunch.

good morning everyone..

Rise and shine..

Had to take furbabies to get ther shot yesterday..That was battle..To put them in the carrier..Now i have battle scare..

One nice day..lol..

And found this cute pic of this cat..And it is so true..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good SUNNY Morning! Lovin' it!!!

Yesterday was good. Shopped in the morning. Puttered around the rest of the day.

Good news...Kathy got the job at Sam's Club. Now to pass the drug test today and the back ground check. Orientation starts next Tuesday.

Today is cooking day for Karen, but I forgot the pasta yesterday, so running into town to pick that up plus a couple other items I forgot. Will come home & start cooking & baking.

Have a good one all!

Oh btw....Kathy & I had grilled cheese & tomato soup for lunch yesterday. May have that again today.

Comment

Good sunny morning

still chilly outside.. but promises that it will get warmer...

I will be heading for pcp Dr. for routine checkup.. get both scrips renewed and then , hopefully, not see her again.....BUT... this lady loves Tests!.. so she will probably order some sort of lab work...for what???? will probably stop for quick bite to eat.. After I get weighed at Dr. I will want to start on a diet immediately. ... ( darn, I really like maple flavored cookies and Donnas carrot cake!).

Elaine, many many thoughts coming your way.. and if you have spare warm air ,send it north please.

Sassy, that is an adorable picture. and sooooo True.

Was so upset over the Virus in the computer yesterday... Kiel said it was a Scam scare.. wanting me to read their message , call the phone number etc etc..
        Kiel is going to connect our computers and look at my programs.. the Malwarebytes scan did catch the One bug. and deleted it.. ( ate it I hope)..
        I shut down the computer and stayed off line until after he walked me thought the cleanup... was a strange feeling that you were all unavailable... like when we were hacked......... I have become quite possessive of my RT family

better get moving . minutes tick by so quickly. later

Ps. Donna , good news about Kathy.
        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good morning, all. Lovely morning, the bird chorus is ringing this morning. Love to hear them.

Coffee and donuts at 10:00 and not much else today. Have to get to a store soon to get stuff for the potluck next week but no big hurry.

I hope Kathy gets the job and keeps it.

Later.

Comment

Good morning never made it to post yesterday..I did read the board late in the day...I was awake yesterday at 1 AM with a bad head ache was still around when my alarm went off so I called off volunteering and went back to sleep...Yesterday evening my brother inlaw was here to cut the grass. He also brought me the two outside chairs my sister is giving me...I wanted to be able to sit outside with my tablet or sit out side and have a fire in the fire pit.

Today I am taking the bus to walmart..to try on shorts and pick up a night light for the garage. The light bulb burned out and it way to high for any of us to attempt changing it..I need to also talk to the neighbor and ask to barrow a couple bricks until my dad comes and we can get some...need to reinforce hole where animals are digging.

Should be a beautiful day for being out and about...

church this evening...not sure who I am going with.

Comment

It is a beautiful morning here as well! Starting cold but suppose to warm some. I need to check a recipe and then hit the grocery store...again. I know you think I am very unorganized with the time I spend in grocery stores but I normally plan my meal the day of. Wish I was one who could plan a weeks meals on Sunday but things change fast around here. Sierra ask for ziti tomorrow so I will shop for two days and if we eat out on Friday I will be done for the week. They ate like pigs last night and I don't think Sierra is eating a full meal unless she is here. Penney's starts their 1 cent sale today and I need summer tops. Then home to run the3 vac and never did change my bed. Glad Kathy got the job and hope it works out for her. Is John feeling better? Might have missed an update. I have decided not to diet anymore and besides, a little fat fills out the wrinkles. And that is beauty advice from a fat old lady!

Comment

Good morning.
                Last night E gave me a sleep aid because I wake so early. I still woke at 2:30, but was able to fall right back asleep. Ergo, I'm posting late today. ☺️
                A sunny day in the low 80's again today.
                Yesterday was my cancer class. We were the only ones there. In a sturdy tote bag, I have a loose leaf binder filled with note papers, forms I think, etc. Plus several publications (books) from the National Cancer Institute, We covered the general highlights. Got a grand tour of the chemo areas. Even an open kitchen with free drinks and snacks for the patients and caregiver.

Today's plans are open.
                I hope I'm hearing E stirring. I'm ready for some breakfast.
                Good thoughts to you all, today. 🌞
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Huge thunder and lightening with a Downpour last evening!
                  Becky quickly turned off the computer, but we didn't lose power. It did have two dogs shaking and hiding most of the evening.
                  I haven't voted yet this season, Maye. Tell me who you want me to,vote for and I will add some votes.
                  I have cornbread baked for my salad. I made the pumped up kind I like ( sour cream, cheese and whole kernel corn) but it is so tempting to eat " just a little." And I chopped up bacon and cooked enough this morning for the kids' scrambled eggs as well as what gets layered in the salad.
                  Not much exciting going on here. Sun is out and all is calm again...hopefully, the kids will be also'
                  Have a good day!
                  Jo, I hope there is some yummy food you feel like eating!

Comment

Paula will send you message , separate post.. about DWTSs favorites..
                    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Aloha all!

Nice day here too. Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning, yes it has been awhile but today will be a free day...my sister was here from Mt. Orab, OH a burb of Cinn. and it was so nice, and then I had my Uncles and spouses over to visit while she was here and she and I started each morning talking, being lazy, just enjoying being together, so sad when she left...then yesterday was a run around day, had a Dex scan, then went to pick up my new glasses, then lunch at Applebee's, then contacted a lady that I had bought Girl Scout dishcloths from and had her meet me at the ice cream store and bought her and her daughter ice creams and visited a little bit...then home to fix supper. Have I said how anxious I am for the 'real spring', nice weather, sunshine, etc.? Well if I haven't I will say it now, tired of wearing coats, ready to plant a garden, open windows, etc.

Sassygirl, your picture is so true, my hubby had to laugh yesterday I went out to start the grill and the two kitties are sitting side by side at the door watching me, if I leave the room they follow.
                        Elaine, sure hope John can get some mojo back.....same for you JoG..
                        Beth hope today is better than your yesterday.
                        Maxie you just have to shop how the family eats...I try and keep a good variety for such occasions but that does not always work, like you, I end up running to the store for something.
                        Donna, wishing the best for Kathy and that she passes the drug screen...I pray that someday, someway somehow she grows up and matures and actually tries to get and have a life...for her sake and yours, but most of all for Blaise..
                        Maye, sounds like a somewhat busy day for you, glad the virus was taken care of..
                        Nalani, hope that you have a nice day also...how is Bim doing?
                        Paula I live a good storm can't not even remember the last one we had here, but last year had one while camping, that was not fun since we were parked beside a great big tree...
                        Well folks time to get this day started, still doing drawer and closet clean outs...will someday have it like I want it...MAYBE!! Have a wonderful day, right now only 36 degrees so hope the sun coming out warms the day up.
                        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Working...
                        X