NIGHTSTORM or KIM ......help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIGHTSTORM or KIM ......help needed

if you have already received a panic call from here.... this is another one.... Labbasgle cannot get logged in..... she has been absent ,( sad family news) and now the RT is acting like she has been deleted????? ...

Also Jostoy is having same problem....

Have left Kim know by email..
    Last edited by Mayebarnes; 04-02-2016, 02:31 PM.
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

had Text from Kim..... she got the message and will work on it tomorrow...

Comment

What error are they receiving? I don't really have much to go on here. Her (and jostoy's) account is still active, and without knowing what error she is receiving, I have no where to start to track down any other issues. The best I can do with the info I have so far is reset their password.

Comment

I will contact jostoy today and see what message she is getting...thanks to everyone that is listening..
        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

I will do the same for Labbasgle..

Comment

the following is my email from Labbasgle.
            ------------------
            Giving Kim my email address is not a problem. I had an email from Sassy and she cannot get in either. I wonder if Becky is also having problems. I can tell you exactly what happens so you can pass it on to Kim or Nightstorm - I fill in the username and password. I click "log in" and the username and password boxes go blank. I've tried and tried but nothing will work. Thanks. Becky H (Labbasgle)
            --------------------------
            the other Becky she mentioned is a member as is Sassygirl..

these ladies are the game players and no one but me has posted on that forum since March 28. maybe I did something ??????
            Last edited by Mayebarnes; 04-03-2016, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Okay, I need one of the people who is having problems to try logging in again. If they still receive the same error, I need them to send an email to nightstorm(@)shaw.ca (without the () in the address) with their IP address at the time of the error so I can track down the root cause. Right now I'm basically making random guesses as to what it can be.

Comment

Think I might have it fixed. Just need a few people to test it for me.

So, who wants to be a Guinea pig?

Comment

will let Labbasgle know right now...

email her, she said she read your post and sent you the information.. did you get her email address off of that message?
                  Last edited by Mayebarnes; 04-03-2016, 06:08 PM.

Comment

You mean the one she sent several hours ago? Yes... I've made changes since, which is why I need to know if it is fixed or not.

Comment

Thank you, Nightstorm! You worked magic once again.

Comment

Thank you Nightstorm..our miracle worker..for your speedy response and a job well done!!!!........I sure miss our folks when they are absent....

and happy to see you Labbasgle!

Comment

This is jostoy and I'm finally able to log in. ( As you can tell.) Thanks to Boff for sending out the SOS and to Nightstorm for fixing the problem.
                          Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Well maybe what ever Nightstorm did fixed my problem too, will find out once I leave here and try to get back in again.

Comment

Working...
                            X