Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday ~ April 2nd

Morning all

It's my Saturday to work and I am at my desk plugging away already.

BIG storms last night - was still drizzling when I came to work this morning. Yesterday afternoon, Erin and I arrived home, walked in the house, and the bottom fell out of the sky. It stormed all night. Glad we made it home before it started.

Should clear up today and be a little cooler for the weekend. I will be busy all day today at work, so I'd best get some coffee and get this party started.

Y'all have a good 'un!
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Good Morning, Everyone.

Pat, I so understand about your weather. Ours looks clear today. Our area playing fields are so wet that our local schools have suspended all athletics for now. Lots of disappointed kids (and families).

Nothing going on here. Oh! Crock pot ribs was a big learning curve. - they cooked to perfection. The recipe came from Betty Crocker and I don't think she got the ingredients just right, but I will definitely tweak and use again.

Hope everyone has a very good day.

Comment

Good Morning, well I wouldn't say good for me, these two cats are truly driving me nuts this morning, they are meowing, demanding attention for what I have no idea, I have followed them around, petted them, gave them water at the bathroom sink, everything, they are still not happy and right now, neither am I!!

Going to visit our son today, daughter is at my sisters in IN, stopped there on their way here to Ohio, but one grandgirl is sick with allergies and running a temp, hope she gets better while here, GA is really bad for pollen and allergies this year.

Not much else planned, to aggravated to think much right now, LOL

Hope someone sees my post about Jostoy not being able to connect here on the forum, don't know who to contact to help her...

Well time to get my day started..
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good Morning!

Yesterday I puttered along getting ready to do this concession stand today. I was at the grocery store getting lettuce when I saw the lemons & it dawned on me that I was SUPPOSE to be making a lemon pie for a customer. I rushed home, called her to see what time she needed it. It was 10:30am and if she needed it by noon, I was going to tell her I couldn't do it in time. Well she didn't need it until 3:30pm, so I got that thing done. Made a nice dinner so that Cork would have leftovers for a couple of days while I'm gone. Took Blaise to his school to watch a movie for the evening.

This morning I'm going to finish packing up the car and pray this all goes OK. My SIL Sherry is helping me today. I'm suppose to be doing this tomorrow afternoon too, but if I freeze all day today, I'm NOT going to freeze again tomorrow. They'll live w/o food. Snow is in the forecast.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good morning yesterday was nuts and horrible...moving on today is a new day...I have no reason for leaving my house today..and I have a book calling my name

Comment

Good morning.
            Looks like a bright, warm day ahead here. Our events of yesterday are in E's update thread....to save on typing or losing a post.
            Got a call from our youngest daughter yesterday. E managed to do at least 90% of the talking, though. By the time I got the phone I told her "Dad gave you all the news. Bye." No, I didn't hang up, but she got a good laugh out of it. We talked about 10 minutes before he took over again. Well, when he's tired, he can't stop talking, and it was a long day for us. It's who he is.

Today E needs to get the taxes done. Some of or tax papers do come this late. I sure wish I could get some housework done in the meantime. But I'm not allowed to. Yet.

I hope you all have a good day today, whatever you're doing.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

good Morning Mid-morning ?

been busy sorting a drawer with the "don't throw this out ! " stuff... and found a bunch of expired credit cards .. needing thrown out.. cut up first of courst

for Jostoy... she will need to have Nightstorm or Kim help her... if you have Kims phone or cell number ,give to Jostoy . or call Kim and see if we can get one of them to help.... I miss her on here...

proud of you Bethina,,,, good attitude to take today..... yesterday is done!... and today will be more fun... I will soon join you in the reading room.

JoG. gotta go read Ellis update.. ((((((((((Jo)))))))))))))

Hi Pat. have a FUN day working ... ( say thanks for the job... you know you love it)..

Donna,, take care of Donna first!... but have fun... Sherry is a great helper!... it is to keep getting colder. soooooooo.... don't freeze..

D. is making noises about going to groc store.. needs something ... we run yesterday.. and got One Thing at each stop...Picked up one Book at the Library,, . a Spool of blue thread at Jo annes... a bottle of CoQ10 at Sams club.. Some needed, on sale, Undies for me.. at Pennys.. and lunch at Arbys..
              I drove and drove and was so glad to get home... so today will take him to Groc store.. for his One item.. sigh..maybe get lunch out? nah..

I have a prom gown to hem for a piano student. got the thread . and Mark got the sewing machine downstairs to the big table.. so if the sun stay out I might work on that this afternoon..

see you later .

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Nothing happening here. Think we will do some yard work when it warms up a bit...sun is shining. I want the yard work done but I want to wave my wand and have a beautifully manicured yard appear. Some people think I have the being a witch part down so all I am missing is the wand. I could do away with this political crap and put who I want into office, end war, end world hunger, cure cancer, separate church and state, give everyone common sense. So much good a magic wand could in the right hands. No one stirring here yet this morning so I will fade into my fantasy world and wait for reality to come flying in wanting a meal cooked and their clothes washed.

Comment

Maxie, I'll vote for that person!
                  Today started off running and doing and still a bit like that. Becky and I have tickets for a benefit dinner for the shelter that starts at 6:00.
                  My son Spencer had two delays in his flight to MD and is still waiting in Chicago. 9:00 pm CDT is his flight now. I couldn't resist being the mom and saying watch your stuff! He is tired and forgets that unlike Japan, things go missing really fast in America! No one steals your things in Japan. When you go out walking in Japan you see lots of found items tied to fences with people's own handkerchiefs.
                  Ok, I will get here earlier tomorrow.
                  Hope your weather was ok, Donna.

Comment

aloha all! All is well here.

Comment

Working...
                    X