Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday ~ March 28th

Morning all

Running the office all alone today. Murphy's law states that anything that can go wrong today, will, in fact, go wrong. We shall see.

Erin is sick - she walked to the store with her brother yesterday and ate some chicken fries from Burger King - around 8pm last night she began throwing up. Oh YAY.

Tonight is the musical "Million Dollar Quartet" that I won tickets to a couple of weeks ago. Hope I can manage to stay awake for it since it doesn't start until 7:30 tonight.

Blah. It's Monday.
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Good Morning.

Pat, so sorry about Erin, but you gave me a laugh about Monday. All the days are the same to me.

It is super cold and super foggy right now. Hope this lifts before we have to leave at 9a.

Nothing newsworthy to talk about.

Have a good day, Everyone.

Comment

Good Morning,

Comment

Good Morning. Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous and this morning it's back to rainy and chilly.

Yesterday was nice. Started very early in the morning at 5:15. Went to 6am sunrise service. Came home and prepared for dinner with the family at my brother Tom's. Eventually everyone was there, including Kathy. We ate 2 meals, played 2 rounds of cards, celebrated 2 birthdays, had an egg hunt, welcomed home my niece who was on a mission trip for a week, and just enjoyed each other.

Now today the college kids head back to school. We sure enjoyed them being home. Going to take Becca to Arby's before she heads to school the rest of the way. Not sure what the rest of the day will hold.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning

Darla ,, that s what I meant ... checking in ... just to say hello ... thats what its all about. around here... good to see you

Pat. ah poor Erin.. ... hope the day is perfect for you

Elaine. safe journey for you and John

Donna, your carrot cake was delicious.. I got to bring home what wasn't eaten.. slices in freezer.. ...

we too had a family day ... and it was really special having it at Karen's house... first away from my house... the grown up kids had their egg hunt in the yard and then the grand opening .one egg at a time.. next Year will add a few more rules.. just to make it fun. was so warm , sunny , truly ...." this is the day,, that the Lord hath Made". day.

today. quick trip needed to get kitty litter... local store.. then DWTSs this evening .... in between, eat leftover.. and sleep..
          Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good Morning. Yesterday was a beautiful day, full of sunshine and nice weather...we went for a drive away from home at the lake, the place we took Jostoy to last year...We love it there, of course the summer hasn't started yet so most things are closed but nice for a peaceful drive around the water...went out to eat at Waldo Peppers, came back into town and stopped at the store and did a little shopping for some needed items.
            Pat, hope Erin feels better today and that your day goes smoothly being alone there...and tonight, stay awake to enjoy.

Elaine, hope you have safe travels...

Janet nice to let the younger generation take over, saves a lot of prep and clean up on you...

Not much planned here, my right shoulder/arm has been hurting like a toothache, hurts to move it much and even more so trying to use the mouse, doing it on the left hand, but typing or moving it much just hurts to much, this to shall pass, just not spending time on the puter, or much of anything until it stops..

JoG, thinking of you..

Nalani, also thinking of you.

Maxie hope your Easter was good.

To everyone, hello, check in, tell us about your Easter...

Take care one and all, off to get the 15 bean soup started, first time every making it..
            Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good morning...my Easter was pretty good...Dad was here with me and we to church with my sister and out to lunch...then came home and I took a big nap...and worked yesterday evening...Work was fine...other than the aditude of the other 2 girls I was working with....they complained a lot about having to work on a holiday..how unfair and all kinds of stuff. I just tried to ignore it...

Today lots of reading and a load of laundry.

Comment

Good morning...I know how you feel, Pat. It doesn't help knowing some daycare providers took off today as well as last Friday. I just can't do that to my parents...
                Breezy, but sunny today.
                Hope Erin gets through it quickly, Pat,mane hope your day goes just as quickly and event free!
                Glad your family dinners went well and very happy Kathy and Blaise were there, Donna.
                Time to get a move on; my early Monday starts at 7:00 and I have a little bit still to do.
                Onward and upward!

Comment

Good morning...
                  Today will be a trip to the Cancer Center to get my meds back in order. Also to see if the NP can help me get control of my swollen feet.
                  Yesterday was not good for me. I nearly (accidentally) pulled a tummy muscle while getting out of a chair. The discomfort lasted all day, despite naps. Today is better though. I told E that when we gotta to the medical center, I might just ask for a wheelchair at the door. Afternoons are worst for swellings, even though I'm not on my feet that much.

We are supposed to get winds today and tomorrow. What else is new!
                  Other than that....nothing much is new.
                  Hope today goes better for those of us with a tough start to the week.
                  💐
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Yesterday a cold front flew through and the rains came but it was still a very nice family day. Guess nothing more planned until Mother's Day and that will be a duel celebration with a graduation party...youngest nephew is graduating from pharmacy school and my sister is throwing a bash! says it is more their party than his. Today it is cold but the sun is back shining. Slept 6 hours straight last night which is a total of more hours than I have slept in the last 5 days. Had a discussion with my sister and then came home and had one with myself and I feel pretty good with life. Don't know what I will do today but you can be sure the wash machine will be involved somehow. My niece in Kansas City has decided to hire out the finishing of the DYI projects she has started on her house and move back to St. Louis. My sister is going to handle workmen and I have been ask to ride along so sometime in the future when contractors are hired I will be going to KC for a few days. That will leave my Scott the furthest kid away at 3 hours which is still lunch distance. Need to shower and get moving. Sierra said she was coming by between class so we will need all the strength we can muster to not let the mommy dearest quotes invade our brain. It was a nice Easter and the next biggie holiday is April Fools Day...yick!

Comment

Snow day...well, a surprise day off!
                      No kds!
                      I am not even upset that no one texted me until after 8:30 this morning. Just happy to get to go to Walmart super center much earlier than planned!

Comment

Aloha all!

Nice day here yesterday with my high school friends. We talked and talked. Will most likely see them again this morning before they have to go back to the ship to finish their cruise around the islands.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Working...
                        X