Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat.13 ..Good Morning

Good morning everyone..

It's not good day..We were trying to take my mother to Dialysis.

My mother trip over the rug..And broke her hip and her right arm..

Then i had to mop the whole floor..lucky it was hard wood floor..

What a day..Lucky my mother did not trip by the car..Where there was ice.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Good Morning.

got to sleep 90% of the night until 6.30 .. wow... Mark has been here.coffeed and left.. ,is coming back around 9.30..he and I will make the trip to gas station.to fill up my car, pharmacy, store. the feed store for bird seeds. and whereever else is on my or his lists. leaving David home alone. and he better behave.

Sassy . KD Kat slept with me last night . at some point I moved and she clawed at the blanket that moved ,, my hand was under and she left me a battle scar... so I have a nail trimming session coming up with her.. so sorry about your Mom...

Elaine ,How is John,, Glad you are in Texas this morning , we have a 5 degrees .. I will bundle up and look like an eskimo when we leave here today.

Donna, carrot cake is delicious... all sliced, wrapped and stored away.. except for two pieces... todays dessert..

be back later ..
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Saturday morning and everyone is sleeping in or just not talking one or the other...come on lazy people time to get up, rise and shine...yes it is cold here also, like hubby said last night, "good weekend to stay inside", so sorry you have to get out in it Maye...wear a mask or cover you nose and mouth when out in the cold air, can get pneumonia so easy in this kind of weather..(that's me nagging you) Maye cat scratch fever, LOL I do know the feeling..

Sassy, so sorry about your Mom, that is just awful....poor thing..so she is in the hospital now?

Hope Elaine & John are doing okay, hope she found and read those links I posted...once you have a problem with your lungs it weakens them or scars them and you become more susceptible to things.

Not much on my agenda today, will probably have hubby help me with the floors, moving furniture and cleaning them...Put beans in the crockpot last night so bean soup today, and something we don't have very often at all, some fried potatoes to go with them...jostoy can make delicious friend taters..haven't seen hide nor hair of her here, hope she doesn't forget us...

Lots of others missing also...Maxie, sound like things are status quo at your house, LOL...
      Was good to see Nalani stop by.

I let the hubby sleep in on weekends since he works all week, he is one that can do that, wish I could no matter what, I am a morning person..well time to get moving, read the newspaper and decide what if anything sounds good for breakfast...Sun is shining but it is shiver me timbers cold outside..Don't look back at your past, move forward with today, and rejoice in tomorrows...
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good SUNNY Morning! It's freezing out there though, so I'm surprised Aunt Janet is going out in it.

Yesterday I spent the morning making a pot of chicken rice soup and 4 loaves of cottage cheese bread. Took some of each up to the guys next door who plowed our shared drive the day before. REALLY appreciate it. We were told before we moved in that they do this. Then it was off to the Endocrinologist. Didn't get a whole lot of answers, but answered a lot of questions. She wants me to go to a Psychiatrist to get the proper meds for my depression because depression affects diabetes. She wants me to take my level 4x a day now and send my results weekly to her & she'll then start adjusting my insulin. She also wants my to have the goiters removed from my thyroid, but that will wait until after she gets my diabetes more under control. Of course I have to have a bunch of lab work. She probably was in with me for at least an hour. I didn't feel rushed. She also wants me to make an appointment with a diabetes management person. I have a bunch of questions for the insurance company first. IF they'll cover a different insulin, that will be changed. And IF they'll cover all these other services, I will be going ahead with them. It was nice to come home & just heat up the soup for supper.

Sort of got to sleep in. Blaise come bounding in at 7am. Any other day I have to shake him awake, but a day we can sleep in, he doesn't. I just kept my eyes closed & he eventually gave up and let me sleep. Going to make some cheesy potato soup to take to Becca. I think I'm going up to the college tomorrow to visit her & take her all her tax papers. I know I could mail it all, but a visit would be nice. Corky doesn't seem to hep on going, so I'm going to call my Mom to see if she'd like to ride along, or I may ask her BF who goes to college in Pgh if she'd like to come up here & ride with me...that would surprise Becca. Not sure what else I'll get into today.

So sorry to hear about your Mom falling Sassy.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Morning all

It's finally my two days off! Had one heck of a week and was glad to see it end.

Got chocolate chip cherry bread in the oven for Chris for Valentine's Day. He loves that combination!

Sassy - so sorry to hear about your Mom! Sending healing thoughts her way and hugs for you.

Boff - me too I am that chirpy early morning person that everyone loves to hate.

OK the oven timer is going off. Y'all have a good 'un.
          The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Good morning, all. Warning up here. I have often said that we don't have a real winter here anymore. Get a few snow flakes now and then but nothing like we used to get. Not nostalgia, I have a picture of myself playing with my dog in deep snow when I was about 12. It's 37º this morning.

My sis and her fellow went to Santa Barbara for a few days. She has been posting beautiful pictures. I have been there only once for about a half hour. Took a local flight from LA to Fresno and stopped there for passengers. Didn't see much at all.

I went there to see my eldest grand daughter but she got herself born before I arrived. Now she's expecting her first, a boy.

Maye sorry that you have to go out in such cold.
            Sassy, sorry to read about your mom falling. I hope she has a quick recovery.
            Boffler, I'm a morning person, too.

Everyone take care.

Comment

Sassy so sorry about your mom....

Plan for today is I need to bundle up later and go to the store...I need brownie mix...incase I decide to go to life group in the morning...not sure..woke this morning with a sore throat...could be dry air...

Comment

Sorry about your mom sassy...what a fright to see her hurt like that. It is very cold here this morning. Single digits with snow tonight and tomorrow. Jon is working a double and no kids so it will be a quiet day. I had sorta anticipated this being an alone weekend and did some stocking up of my favorites. Sierra came in yesterday and started in with the nastiness which lead to an unpleasant afternoon. She did apologize later and then tried to say she had had such a stressful week. When things are wrong in her life she comes and beats around on me with her tongue and attitude and believe me with mommy dearest in the picture she has a lot of stress. Thinking I may have another cup of coffee and read some on line news. Reading about our governor always puts a little hot into my mood. After this mornings temps I need some hot. Happy Saturday to everyone..hope it is productive cuz I'm staying in my jammies!

Comment

Good morning.
                  Our weather has been in the 80's lately. Can't believe this is happening in February. Today will be 86, tomorrow 82, then Tuesday/Wednesday will hit 90/91°!
                  I see by my latest tests that my red cells might be slipping down a bit more, but I feel chilly most of the time. E still turns the furnace on for me, and I still have a heating pad in my chair. I don't suppose anyone will be doing anything about my blood til after my colonoscopy on Wednesday. This is all so crazy.

Our treadmill came in. E put it together by himself, but it took 2 days. He had quite a workout just doing that, because it's a heavy monster.

Well, not much going on. Have to go shopping for my cleanse-prescription (yuck!!!) plus get enough clear-liquid-diet stuff for 2 days.....but nothing that's red, purple, or blue. I'll be doing 6 hours of total fasting prior to the procedure.

Sounds like everyone is already up and starting their days.

Sassy, so sorry to hear about your mom.
                  Beth, don't you dare get sick! Maybe you need a humidifier if your air is very dry?
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Sassy, sorry to read about your mom falling. I know how you feel trying to help them and take care of them. Hope you both are better.
                    I have a day with no "have to" list, just a " get to" list!
                    Get to go shopping, get to do whatever...oh, get to mail some Pokemon cards to Pa!
                    My son called from his hotel this morning. He absolutely loves Maryland! Annapolis specifically, but all around, wherever he has gone, he likes. A friend took him out yesterday, asked what kind of food he wanted. He said, Whatever says Welcome to Maryland! The guy took him around to three different seafood places and they ate oysters at all three. Spencer loved them, even the raw ones. For a kid who would not eat spaghetti growing up he has sure evolved into an adventurous eater. When he first went to Japan he said his technique was eat before the host could tell him what he was eating...did I say yesterday he has slipped and answered in Japanese a few times? Mostly in situations where he says Excuse me or After you...things that make me smile...
                    Ok, my sunny day is already moving along.
                    Pat, happy you have the weekend to relax. Our party yesterday went great! No meltdowns, parents were all happy to see the great Valentines and goodies the kids got.
                    Great music this morning as I am getting ready! Enjoy your day!

Comment

Aloha all!

Sassy, oh dear, I am so sorry to hear about your mom falling and breaking her hip and her arm. Not good at all. Prayers and good wishes for her, you, and the rest of your family. I hope she can get good care and heal quickly.

Nice day here and will walk down to the bottom of the hill and watch a whale parade. Floats decorated in a whale theme.

Have a good day all and stay warm all of you in the horrible cold weather parts of the US is having.

Comment

I am in until Monday....head ache and sore throat seem worse....will take some meds and crawl back under the covers....tonight at bed time I will defuse my oils and run the humidifier...Part of the problem could be how cold it was in the house yesterday...finally had to call mom and ask how to adjust the heat...the other part of this could be the individuals at the adult day care are sharing Jerms with me

Comment

Originally posted by Mayebarnes View Post
                          Good Morning.

got to sleep 90% of the night until 6.30 .. wow... Mark has been here.coffeed and left.. ,is coming back around 9.30..he and I will make the trip to gas station.to fill up my car, pharmacy, store. the feed store for bird seeds. and whereever else is on my or his lists. leaving David home alone. and he better behave.

Sassy . KD Kat slept with me last night . at some point I moved and she clawed at the blanket that moved ,, my hand was under and she left me a battle scar... so I have a nail trimming session coming up with her.. so sorry about your Mom...

Elaine ,How is John,, Glad you are in Texas this morning , we have a 5 degrees .. I will bundle up and look like an eskimo when we leave here today.

Donna, carrot cake is delicious... all sliced, wrapped and stored away.. except for two pieces... todays dessert..

be back later ..
                          Maye,It sound like Larry..He need his nail cut too..thank-you..

Comment

Originally posted by boffler View Post
                            Saturday morning and everyone is sleeping in or just not talking one or the other...come on lazy people time to get up, rise and shine...yes it is cold here also, like hubby said last night, "good weekend to stay inside", so sorry you have to get out in it Maye...wear a mask or cover you nose and mouth when out in the cold air, can get pneumonia so easy in this kind of weather..(that's me nagging you) Maye cat scratch fever, LOL I do know the feeling..

Sassy, so sorry about your Mom, that is just awful....poor thing..so she is in the hospital now?

Hope Elaine & John are doing okay, hope she found and read those links I posted...once you have a problem with your lungs it weakens them or scars them and you become more susceptible to things.

Not much on my agenda today, will probably have hubby help me with the floors, moving furniture and cleaning them...Put beans in the crockpot last night so bean soup today, and something we don't have very often at all, some fried potatoes to go with them...jostoy can make delicious friend taters..haven't seen hide nor hair of her here, hope she doesn't forget us...

Lots of others missing also...Maxie, sound like things are status quo at your house, LOL...
                            Was good to see Nalani stop by.

I let the hubby sleep in on weekends since he works all week, he is one that can do that, wish I could no matter what, I am a morning person..well time to get moving, read the newspaper and decide what if anything sounds good for breakfast...Sun is shining but it is shiver me timbers cold outside..Don't look back at your past, move forward with today, and rejoice in tomorrows...
                            boffler,She went in this morning and didi all the test..And found out..My mother bruise it....She is home resting..

Comment

Originally posted by Nalani View Post
                              Aloha all!

Sassy, oh dear, I am so sorry to hear about your mom falling and breaking her hip and her arm. Not good at all. Prayers and good wishes for her, you, and the rest of your family. I hope she can get good care and heal quickly.

Nice day here and will walk down to the bottom of the hill and watch a whale parade. Floats decorated in a whale theme.

Have a good day all and stay warm all of you in the horrible cold weather parts of the US is having.
                              Nalani,thank-you..I thought she broke it..They did all test..And found out..My mother has brusie it..That was whole day..There at the hosptial..they are getting to know us.lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X