Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday ~ January 31

Good Morning!

Been waiting for someone to start the day. Lots online, but nothing happening.

Gotta get it together for church.

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning, Ladyebug, and to all who open the door.

Had my shower now for breakfast. To be another beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Only Church on my schedule then a walk on the beach. Have a great day.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Will say good morning and hope I don't get an error message before I am finished. Sorry folks but it just gets to aggravating for me to keep trying to post, redoing a post, etc. only to get an error message. Went to visit our oldest son yesterday, went out to lunch/dinner at Red Lobster, had a great time catching up, had been a very long time since we had been there, he had done a lot of things to his home, looks great, very nice visit..that took a whole day, a little over a two hr. trip there and then back...could have stayed all night but I like the comforts of home...LOL Not much happening here, do want to go to the store to pick up the fixins for making veggie soup so I can make and can it, always like the convenience of having some already made...looks to be a very nice day outside, already 46 degrees so will get out and about while it is pretty out...no walk on the beach, but a walk around the swimming pool might do it.. Hope everyone has a great day, do something that makes your heart, spirit, attitude feel good, find pleasures in life. Look for the positive, not the negative..And if I do disappear on here, look me up on Facebook, it is so much easier to do things there..

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Morning all

Well, it only took 4 hours and 5 applications of color, but Erin's hair is no longer purple. She is now platinum blonde and won't let me take a pic!

Got a chocolate cake in the oven and lasagna in the fridge. We are off to Chris's parent's house today to celebrate his Mom's birthday.

Y'all have a good 'un!

The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Boff, maybe hubby would spread some white sand down around the pool so your imagination wouldn't have to work overtime.
          Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good morning...agenda for today...was supposed to be church..but my sister isn't feeling great so she and the youngest niece are staying home....meaning dad mom and I won't be going either....I would just go with my friends to my life group but I had already cancelled my ride..to much of a hassle..I will enjoy spending time with my parents...we are going to Bass Pro...and to get me some orthodics for my shoes...and possibly to get me a new pair of tennis shoes. Maybe lunch out....

Probably a nap in my future as well.

Comment

Sierra showed up unexpectedly yesterday late afternoon and is still in bed. For someone who hates meatloaf she had two servings. Seems things in mommy dearest land are not all rosy and she is remembering why she moved here in the first place. Her father or I neither said a word and it was a pleasant evening...we curled up and watched the hockey all-star skills competetition. Don't know if she is staying today or not but only have a fast meal in mind for supper....eggs and potatoes I think. Was notified that the valances have been shipped so maybe will be in the store tomorrow and I can hang the kitchen curtains. Other than that there is nothing of any importance going on around here. Another beautiful day on tap but no blue water or white sand anywhere to be found. But Feb. is almost here and that makes Jan. another winter month behind us!!!

Comment

Good morning...
                Woke at 4 with cramps, and again at 7:30. I expect today is a repeat of yesterday. Two more days and I'll be seeing the gastro doc. The problem isn't letting up. 😟 I'm sitting here with a heating pad on my tummy, hoping for relief.
                Today we have severe wind warnings through til tomorrow evening. 🌬 Today 75°, tomorrow just 50°. 💨

No particular plans today.
                Hope you all have a beautiful day, though.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Sharon, I got an "Invalid Response" message with my post this morning. What I do when that happens is ignore it, go check out another forum for a bit, and then I return to find my post did take.
                  I get the same thing when posting the Daily History in SOI.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good morning, all. Fooled me. It's raining again but that's OK as I decided to wait until Tue to do my laundry. By then I'll be out of underwear so I have to do it. Going shopping tomorrow; groceries and Walmart.

Haven't been doing much cooking. Last night I baked a couple of chicken and some garlic bread, Made a small salad and called it dinner. Shared on piece of chicken with Lily. She would eat chicken everyday if I let her.

Just don't have any ambition. Have been staying up later and later so I wake later.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

I get that same message and then find that it has posted.

Comment

Plans changed..church...with mom and dad..then lunch....then orthodics

Comment

Good LATE Morning! The sun is shining & it feels like spring...weird!

Yesterday wasn't as productive as I had hoped, but I did get two cookie doughs mixed up and a banana nut cake made. The DISH was installed....now to learn how to use the control. He gave me a lesson, but I don't remember it all. Mid-afternoon I took half the cake to the restaurant for them to try (and hopefully order & sell) and the other half to Uncle Dave...it's his favorite. The plate barely warmed the counter before he was in it...LOL!

Had a very terrible start to my day around 4am. I woke soaking wet & shaking. I was bottoming out. I must have ask Corky for help because the next thing I remember was him feeding me pineapple and some of my sugar tablets. I eventually fell back to sleep & didn't go to church with them this morning...still didn't feel good. I woke up when they came home & finally got up at 9:30. Thank God Corky was here to help me. I was a bit out of my head.

So now I've eaten, taken my shot, cleaned the kitchen, and I'm ready to start baking off the cookie dough....ginger snaps (more chew than snap) and sugar cookies. We'll see how far I get. Everything is slow but sure today. Then around 5:30 my SIL is picking me up and we are going to her Mom's to play cards this evening. FUN!

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good mid-morning .

another semi night of sleep.. listening for David to move around.... Mark stopped in at 6am.. and I set down in my chair in my CAve and went sound to sleep. woke at 9.30!... sure needed that !.... I am fighting a cold or sinus infection in my face,nose.. watery eyes, watery nose. its almost like an allergy attack... don't need this right now , for sure!...

goodies in fridge for food today.. thanks Donna... Mark also came with servings of a cassorole dish he had made......
                          Sharon,,,JoGee advise is what I do... your post dont actually disappear.. even if it seems to , it generally has the auto save working and will ask if you want to restore.. .

Pat . Tell Erin she is adorable whether she is purple or blonde... my granddaughter Shawna has had every color but black.. and sometimes her hair looked a little like a rainbow... but at almost 23 she is growing out of experimenting .

Hi elaine, Beth ,Jostoy , Maxie .and all ....Hi Sassygirl..
                          when I finally get enough sleep I will be back more often..
                          Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good morning! I am ready for church. I baked some chocolate chip brownies this morning for church. We have a meeting for the teen girl this evening.
                            Kind of windy this am, but sunny!
                            I have to go look up what music I scheduled for today...some hymns are a bit tricky to conduct in their timing and I want to be sure I have it right.
                            Will check in later and catch up.

Comment

Aloha all!

My goodness, Donna, sure glad Corky was there for you. Was it a panic attack or just low something? Glad you are feeling better.

Beautiful day here and I am just going to be lazy.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Working...
                              X