Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday the 16th

Good morning and good day to you all.

too bad you cannot see me today... Gd Shawna put in a home perm last evening .. and I looked like a fuzzy headed shirley temple. . will calm down
    after I get to shampoo and reset tomorrow.. .. in the meantime I will stay hidded at home. :0

David doing fine ,, getting a little nervous now.. fussing over how early we have be at hospital.. (5;10 am Monday)... how he is bothering people..
    ....Michael gets in from Colorado this afternoon... with him here and a foot ball game to be watched tomorrow., ( Steelers).. should keep his mind occupied.

I am reading all your news . and enjoying the cats SassyG.. .. so I will b e back later..
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Morning all

It's my Saturday to work, so I am at my desk sipping coffee.

Nothing new here - just crazy weather. Torrential rain/thunderstorms and warm - the next day in the 30's.

Boring day here - no check-ins and no check-outs so I brought my library book to read.

Y'all have a good 'un!
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Good morning everyone..
      Rise and shine..

I found anew cat pic..
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Janet, wish I could see your hair. Bet it is very cute.

Hi sassy! Have you started working on your bag project yet?

Pat, one thing I can say about my job teaching, it was never boring. But some days were very long for opposite reasons.

Nothing to report. Still vacuuming dust from the countertop cutting, but I think I am about to get it all but will go over the walls and cabinets once more today.

Have a great day!

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Those ham and beans hit the spot last night for supper. Made corn bread to go with them. Actually, no corn bread.. it's not real ham and beans.

When I left yesterday morning, it was so foggy, but by the time I got out of WW, it had cleared off mostly. Decided not to head east again and instead walked probably about a mile and half down by the beach. The weather is to be about the same so will probably walk again today or take a trip north to the outlet mall. Doesn't look too far away.

Everyone have a great day.
          Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good morning everyone. No matter how much I try to sleep in, I just can't. 5am is about my limit. Oh well, here I am and it's nice and quiet at my house. Spent yesterday just sitting around the house. Granddaughter, Dominique and great-granddaughter, Laci were here to keep me company. In all truth, Domm comes over to use my internet because she doesn't have any, and she brings her dog to play with mine. But, I was the big winner because this little cutie fell asleep in my arms where she stayed for the 2 1/2 or so hours she napped. It felt so good just to hold and cuddle her!!

No plans for the day except grocery shopping... story of my life. Hope you all stay safe and warm!
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good morning from my iPhone.
              Hotel WiFi sucks. I can use it in the lobby area, but not in our room! Go figure. So E mumbles "use your phone's Hot Spot". I shouldn't have to. Besides, it drains my phones battery very fast. So I'll just use the iPhone. To me it's trickier because it's smaller.

Today's E's birthday, and most of the day is his to do what he wants. I'll be at a baby shower this morning.

Other than that, no news to speak of.
              Have a great day, everyone. ☺️
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Judy ,, what a beautiful little girl!

SassyG...I have a big smile on my face at your cat... I SWEAR cats are real people .. smart enough to get us to feed , house and pamper them!
                Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good Morning! Very dreary here. Yesterday we saw the beginnings of a beautiful sunrise, but that was it. It was dreary all day.

Yesterday was very busy. Baked 6 pies, prepped for the 2 peach pies I'm baking currently, and iced 2 carrot cakes. Delivered the restaurant's order and proceeded to clean up the kitchen slowly but surely. What a mess! Went to my brother's for pizza & cake. Took the coconut cream pie for the to try and give me opinions. I'm looking for a good recipe to use so I can put that kind of pie on my list. Looks like I might have a winner.

This morning I was FINALLY going to get to sleep in until 8am. All week we've been getting up late...7:30ish. Guess who was bouncing on my bed at 6:50AM??? I was NOT happy. Finally gave up at 7:45 and got up. Baking the last 2 pies for an order and still need to make an apple pie for my friend that I saw last night who order it. Once all the orders are picked up this morning, I'm hoping to go to Aunt J's church's basement sale to see if I can get some nice plates for cookie orders. I figure if I got to that much work, I want them to be presented nicely too. Will drop off the apple pie on my way to WM. Need to figure out something for dinner since I haven't cooked a really good dinner in a few days.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning, a very dreary looking one I might add. Not feeling up to par this morning, can't put a finger on it, but going back to bed for awhile, been up since 5:00 a.m. maybe a little more sleep might help...DARN CATS!!! Hubby said yesterday morning they were both sitting at our bedroom door just waiting, he said, "those cats think their day doesn't start without you in it"! That is true, and they start meowing and doing 'aggravating' things to get me up...he said they might be put in the garage at night if they keep it up, LOL...

No plans for me yet today, will wait and see if this 'feeling' goes away...have a great day one and all.

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Cannot believe how fast this week has gone by...how fast all weeks are going by! We can fast forward through this winter junk then let life settle into a nice slow mode. A nice slow WARM sunny mode! Today I am off to the mall for some light shopping with my granddaughter. I need a new door wreath and shoes. I had bought new walking shoes before I broke my foot and the one is still to tight. Nothing seems to go back to normal when you get a certain age. Cold this morning and going to get a lot colder as the weekend advances. Gloomy and cold but at least I do not have to drive today!!

Comment

Judy, your great looks like my great-great... like they have missed a few meals.

Boff, I can just see you putting Ruffus and Sam in the garage. That will happen when hell freezes over.
                        Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Judy, we must have typed together. The baby is so beautiful!!!
                          I don't drive these days, but others id be there just for s turn at holding her.

Face it, cat lovers --- you must enjoy the little aggregations of your pets. It's part of their unique personalities! I miss my cats, and their special oddities! 😻😼🙀
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Judy, she is so sweet! I would stand in line for my turn to cuddle her, too!
                            Next week on Thursday I do get to start cuddling a baby. He was going to start the last Monday of this month but his mom is going to do 1/2 days Thursday and Friday to see how She will do...he was born Nov 1, and is just so cute! Curly brown hair. His sister started out curly brown and now is very curly blonde.
                            Today is cloudy, rainy and windy. Not a day I really want to venture out, but have to do the food shopping and go to the bank.
                            Hope you all have a good day!
                            Janet, remind David of all he has done for others over the years and let him know, at least from my experience, they will welcome an opportunity to be able to do anything for him!
                            Donna, did you tally up your cakes and pies like you did your cookie orders? You are certainly making life sweeter!

Comment

Jo, tell E happy birthday!

Comment

Working...
                              X