To Keep You Updated.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Keep You Updated.....

I just wanted to let you all know what was going on. It's mostly "behind the scenes" stuff. When NIghtStorm fixed the RT, he set it up on his own server. He also told me that he could host the RT much cheaper than what we were paying. As of today, I canceled the old hosting. So we are now permanently on his server. I think this is for the best as he has a vested interest in the RT and he can take better care of it there. I know I feel better having it in the hands of one of our own. Besides, I think he should get the fees anyway as he is the one doing all the tech work. He never asked to be paid but I think this is fair. And if you are wondering, I do not need any funds at this time. The monthly hosting fees and the yearly domain fees are minuscule. I have that covered easily. If we ever need to update or anything that would require a more substantial amount, I will let you know.

So sit back and enjoy!

Thank you and Nightstorm so much!

Comment

I want to say..Thank-you Nightstorm...

Comment

I want to add my thanks to you, Kim, and to Nightstorm. You both know how much this place means to us, and we are deeply grateful.

Comment

This sounds perfect Kim..!... Nightstorm has US and we have him... and many thanks to you both...
          Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

This is such good news, thanks so much, Nightstorm the 'Night' in shining armour...thanks to Kim and Nightstorm for looking out for us..would be lost without them.
            Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Thanks fo the update, Kim......NightStorm would the perfect host. And I agree about him getting the fees, too.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I agree! Nightstorm should get the fees. He really deserves to get paid. Thank you both for all the work, time, and expertise you have put nto the RT! It is great to be home again!!
                "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Working...
                X