Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladyebug View Post
    Good Morning!

Oh, Mickie! How wonderful to find you here. I know this is a very busy time of the year for you. So happy your family is always surrounding you. I assume Marianne is doing just fine.

Hi Pat! Hi jostoy! Hi sassy! Love finding you both here, too - and everyone else, as well. This is still the place I come first thing every morning.

When we ate lunch yesterday, John said, "I've eaten lots of cornbread dressing all my life, but you make the best." Quite a compliment, coming from someone who has only learned to like it the last few years myself - and I only like my own, as well. So I guess that works for both of us LOL

Rainy and cold yesterday, but should improve today.

Hope you all have a happy day!

Ladybug..When you have two wake-up call..The furbabies..Me too..I am glad that you are here..

Comment

Aloha all!

Running late.

Have a good day all!

Comment

No, Sharon, I've never heard from Kathy, but I did call Mom #2 (Patty) from Shelby, this morning & apparently Kathy ended up there yesterday. No money for gas to get home, so she gave them $25 for that. She was assuming they would be leaving today for PA. I locked the house up when we went to the funeral home just incase she got back here while I was gone. Didn't want her hunting for my baking $$. Got a msg back from her birth mother in Newark and she thought she was heading back to PA on Tues, so see, I'm not the only one that doesn't know what she's doing. Patty gave her what-for about the lack of job. See...I'm not the only one.

Comment

Working...
        X