The wall in my sunroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wall in my sunroom

This is the wall I told you guys about a while back...it kind of sums up my life... finished it up today with the picture of our home..12243203_10207662643421905_1445403376069293361_n.jpg
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Love it! The words and the picture!

Comment

Ahhhhh .. how nice... That should be Donna's motto too.. lovely Sharon .
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Thank you ladies...you are right Maye, it sums mine and Donna's life up pretty good...I pray she gets to stay where she is now also...my moving days are done, and if it is a move it won't be because of his job..I do love it here..
        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Yes, that would be perfect for me too. I don't regret a single move. I've met wonderful people along the way & I've been told I've touch lives, but Home is my true love. I would have been content wherever I was planted, but if asked, this is where I truly want to be. I don't plan to stay in this house for the rest of my life...too much up keep...but I do want to stay in the area. I know if I would allow him, Cork would move us again for a job, but I think he's caught on that I've had it. He needs to find happiness & contentment within.

Comment

That is beautiful, Sharon.
            My DD in WA did something similar in her house. A different warm and welcoming saying, I think.
            I think one of the craft stores had the sayings, which you can press onto your wall.
            But I really love what you did with it!
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
            X