No announcement yet.

Monday ~ 10/19 ~ And May I Just Say---------

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thi9s is another better late than never day for me I have spent almost all of it sleeping. I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and I hope I get some answers. I will even accept answers I don't want!

I did manage to get my dishes washed. That was a good thing. I seriously need to get to the bank tomorrow and get a few errands run.

I will go back and read the posts that I missed. I hope everyone is well and almost as happy as Maye has been lately! I hope also that the weather has been good to everyone. We are haaving frost warnings every morning now. Actually they are saying 30 - 32 egrees and that is freezing to me. I don't have plants to worry about, but this now-southern mindset hates winter weather!!!

I will try and get back here before I leave for the doctor's appointment!

"God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

SOOOO glad to see your post Justy.... was wondering about you!.... fill us in on what happened. if you care to...

Pat .. where is your Blog?.....Im not a super guru on computer... so where do you have it and how do I get there?..

had an uneventful day shopping .. just spent lots of money.. mostly on foods full of potassium ..... will be eating baked white and sweet potatoes the rest of the week... and eating yogurt for dessert .... got a great big bunch of bananas.... If , by Friday , I feel like a million dollars .. I will let you all know..

now for DWTSs....
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
      X