No announcement yet.

To Let You Know.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All is well !!! Slumber party for the 3 Sullivans at our daughter's is over ( God Bless her heart ) and we are safely back in our little corner of the world. No water damage for us.....Thank the Good Lord above.

And thank you all for your responses and good wishes. It's been a rough road to hoe these past few months but can finally see a little light at the end of this long tunnel. Long story - another time perhaps.

Can't make any concrete promises, but will do my best to stick around and be a little more chatty.

Comment

Glad you are back in your home and safe with no damage...look forward to hearing about your past 6 months, lord knows you have read about mine...it just never ends..But I do understand the not being chatty, I go through those phases myself and sometimes it is hard just getting started talking...But we do care and want to share your life with us..Hugs to you and WR and Sam!
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Sharon, couldn't of said it better! So glad you didn't get any damage to the house.

Comment

Working...
        X