Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday ~ April 2nd

Morning all

Feeling much better today - went to the Dr. yesterday afternoon. I have bilateral bronchitis - thankfully no pneumonia! I am not on anbitiotics, inhaler, and steroids. My nose finally stopped running like a water faucet sometime around lunch yesterday.

Erin has opted to stay at her Dad's while I am sick in hopes of not catching it. Smart girl. They are out of school for Good Friday and we will leave for Biloxi a little after lunch tomorrow.

Off to the shower and onward. Y'all have a good 'un!

The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Good morning.
    Just a quick "Hello" to you all today. Nothing newsworthy here.
    Just have to make a few appointments today.
    Pat, I'm glad you're feeling so much better today.

Have a great day, everyone. 🌷
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good Morning, wet and dreary here today. Was very nice yesterday so we did gate repair from where the wind had caught it and took some of the hinges loose.

JoGee, you said you love to dye eggs. I saw this on facebook and think it is really cool, but I think if I were to do it I would blow the eggs and run a ribbon through them so they could be kept. http://ourbestbites.com/2012/03/silk...-aka-tie-dyed/

Comment

Wow, thanks! It's a bit late for me to locate real silk fabrics. But next year I just might try this.
        Also, E bought me an electronic gadget that will print designs and photos on eggs or spherical things. He just hasn't put it together yet. We'd planned on doing eggs, but it might be holiday ornaments instead. Actually, we considered ping pong balls for practicing on.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good morning. Windy out this morning supposed to rain and possible thunderstorms later. Actually I love a good thunderstorm especially about bedtime. Got my shopping and running around done so today will be spent getting a few small loads of laundry done and getting ready to hit the open road to GA tomorrow. Will be MIA for awhile not sure if or when I will be able to post. So looking forward to spending time with my daughter and Grandgirls. Wishing everyone a peaceful Easter weekend.
          Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

good morning

feel like I have been up a half day already... no setting and daydreaming today.... its making list and checking them twice.. and then to get done with the Thursday part of list... and to quit adding more food to the Easter dinner list .... I came up with the idea I need
            stuffed mushrooms as a starter bite .... and very small little cups of fruit mixture beside each plate .. neither one of these are "needed". but they sound good...

Pat, Bronchitis can be and is a lingering illness...been through it enough times to know its power... so glad you went to DR!..
            ...now have a great weekend.

Boff... Hey I too love rain, thunder storms at bedtime.. kind of soothing ..kills the noisy sound of the ringing in my ears..

better get dressed and get this day of work going .. before the energy leaves the room..

see you later .
            Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good morning all!

This is my big yard sale day. Think I have everything read y to take down to the atrium as soon as I fix myself some breakfast. Will make many trips on the cart they provide for moving heavy stuff and I am at the end of a long hall, so will get my exercise doing it. All proceeds to go to Habitat for Humanity. Hopefully most stuff will go so I don't have to deal with it anymore.

Bim and I are planning on going out to dinner this late afternoon to use the Applebees coupon I got last week at the funny money auction.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Good morning...I am off work today..I got into a little bit of trouble yesterday....it was fueled by a bad week and being extremely itchy followed the supervisor in laundry being very very difficult to deal with...I had been given a job in the sock area...well she took it from yesterday because I had to go get my rash checked out...I was mad so they told me to stay home....I decided to sit out with my friends for a couple of hours yesterday....after I got back from the doctor....that was a bad choice and I ended up with a Sun burn on top of rash...and the rash reacted to the cream the doctor gave me and spread...so I ended up at the ER last night having to have a steroid shot...which I asked the doctor for in the first place....This morning I am about half as itchy as I was yesterday....

I am going to do some laundry get a pizza and go to the dollar store this morning I need to finish out my nieces easter...

Comment

Need to be dressing instead of sitting here reading. Need to pick up my girl so we can load the car and head to Jon's. The kids will dye Easter eggs and then we will grill. Just got a text from my niece in Kansas City asking for a place in the inn for the weekend...since the guest room is no longer she will take the futon in the den. It will be nice to have her company. She is my other girl! But that means I need to get food. I have been doing pretty good with jelly beans and cadbury eggs but some people are pickier than that. Imagine! It's has been a busy week and have one more appointment Friday morning then hopefully things will settle down. Beth hope the itchies go away soon...Boff have a great trip...good luck on the sale Nalani. Going to rain today and tomorrow but still warm...grass is growing.

Comment

Good morning. Had to log in this morning. ??

Cooler today so I will have to wear jeans or slacks today.

Pat, I'm sure you will feel a lot better fast.

Beth, Hope things get better soon.

That's all for now. No Easter celebration here this year.

Comment

Wow
                      , late morning here. Wind is kicking my allergies into high gear and am feeling itchy eyes and sniffling nose syndrome.
                      I made cupcakes for the kids to decorate. Mi took off tomorrow to have a day to get ready for Easter. We will do egg hunt Monday when I have at least one school boy to help. Looking forward to seeing some of the kids next week. One of my favorite girls will be here on Tuesday. Favorite because I have had her in care since she was 2 months old!
                      These kids are all hyped up today...yesterday's April Fool jokes are still hanging on, although I keep saying it is not April Fools day. They really "got it," though, and that is pretty cool.
                      Hope you keep getting better, Pat. Take all the deep breaths you can and cough up what you can.
                      All you shopping, cooking friends, I will be thinking of you as we gear up and plate up!
                      Also, on Facebook, Val asked for prayers for herself and friends going through some stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X