Upgrade?? Yes...or...No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade?? Yes...or...No

I've spoken with Nightstorm and he says its a simple matter to upgrade the board but it all comes down to having the funds. I believe he posted that it would cost $249. There is a little over $100 in our account so we would need to come up with $140 give or take a few bucks.

So....the question is: Do we want to upgrade? Our version of the software is no longer supported so eventually it's probably not going to work. Secondly, would anyone be willing to donate to help finance the upgrade. I know this is a rough time of year so if we need to put it off until sometime after the first of the year, that is also an option.

I don't think the decision has to be made immediately but we need to get an idea of what everyone thinks or wants. If we decide to do this, and you want to donate, you don't have to say so on the open board. You can always PM or email me. If you have my Facebook you can message me there. Texting works too. If you need my cell number let me know.

You can find me on Facebook under Kimberly Chappell Runion.

You can count on me!

Comment

Me, too!

Comment

Me, too!!

Comment

I'm for it!

Comment

I'm in, too; definitely.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

me too.... donation can be in the mail tomorrow..
              Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Should we make our check out to you, Kim?
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I'm in, just need to know who and where to send it..
                  Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

I can send something, but probably only by PayPal, if that's an option?

Comment

Well it sounds like we are going to upgrade! lol Checks can be made out to me...Kimberly Runion....and I will put them into the account I have for the Roundtable. Maybe we'll have enough that the upgrade can be done after the first of the year. That would be a nice way to start the New Year, don't you think?

Personally, I thank everyone that wants to continue the board and are able to help with the funding. You are all a generous bunch.

Lisa, I have a paypal account but haven't used it in sometime. You will have to let me know how to do that. I'm sure we can work it out somehow.

Here is my address for anyone that needs it. I just ask that it not be given to anyone not a member of this board.

468 Maple Drive
                      Bethalto, IL 62010

I will give you my cell number by PM is you need it for texting.

Thanks guys. You are the best!

Comment

Kim, I think I need the email address that you use for your PayPal, then I can send you funds via that.

Comment

I want to help with this too!! I will get a check in the mail on my way to work tonight unless you and Lisa figure out the way to send it by PayPal and then I would do it that way.

Comment

Lisa, my email is snoodle860@hotmail.com However, I had to change my debit card information and it will take a few days (3 or 4) for that information to be verified and take effect. Several weeks ago my bank contacted me that my card number was on the "at risk" list and they would be getting me a new one. Of course it had a new number so I am still in the process of having everything changed over. Every time I think I have it all done, something pops up that needs the new number. Ah well...so is life. lol

Hi Kellie! Good to see you!

Comment

Thanks Kim! I'll send it over at the end of the week, should be cleared for you then.

Comment

Working...
                              X