To Let You Know.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Let You Know.....

For those who are aware and/or care.......WR & I are "OK" ( for the time being ). Keeping a very close eye on the happenings.

I care very much...in fact, I was wondering if I could get through to you by phone. Was going to try in the next couple of days.

I'm not sure if anyone outside of Boff and I even know where you and WR are at.

Take care my friend.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Of course we care....we care about everyone who has ever been part of our little family here, but it's been quite a few years since you've posted.....where are you that you are keeping an eye one things? Is this a health issue or a weather/environment issue?

Comment

Hey Barb - no clue what's going on, but will send good thoughts & prayers your way.
        The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

We definitely care about you! I have no clue what's been going on there, but also am sending good, positive thoughts your way.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Have been and always will wonder how you and WR are doing. Figured when you were ready you would let me know. You are missed around here, we all care but also respect your privacy. Love, hugs and prayers to you and WR and sure hope to hear more about what is going on with you both.
            Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

I care too....been wondering where you were..

Comment

In March, we moved. Left the good old Midwest to transplant ourselves to the sunny South. Columbia, South Carolina, which is currently experiencing a "historic rain amount" and flooding everywhere. We live very close to a ( normally ) small river. But that river is down-stream from a gigantic lake with 2 dams. They have opened the gates on the dams ........well, guess what ? That big old lake full of water has to go some place.......right down-stream into all our properties. Our house is currently sitting ONE house away from being sucked into this extra water.

When the spirit moves and I think I can put it all down in black & white.....I will give you all the "bigger picture" of the past 6 months. It ain't been purty.

Thanks to one and all for still caring......I'm here every day window peeping.....So Hey & Howdy to you.

Comment

Barb, take it from somebody who knows, Rounders do not forget people! I have been very sporadic in my posting, but when I do post, I am welcome back with open arms. When you are ready to post, just do it. I know you two will be welcomed back with open arms! Take care! PS: I didn't know you were in Colombia!
                  "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Oh Barb... I have been watching the flooding there .. have grandson in Myrle beach .. once vacation in Columbia.... oh my dear.. try to post again real soon.. so we know what is happening.....YES YES we care...
                    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Well, the decision was taken out of our hands late this afternoon.....Sheriff's Dept. came by with the mandatory evacuation order. We are at our daughter's until they let us go back to the house. Wondering what Karma has in store next for these 2 old decrepit people. I can hardly wait !!

Comment

I know your posting name and when I saw your post I hoped it was not the huge storm I just watched on the news...
                        Hope to hear you and yours are safe and well. Prayers for your whole area and looking for ways the rest of us can help.

Comment

Of course we care!!!!

Oh dear, I didn't realize you are in the midst of all that flooding. Glad you are temporarily at your daughters for safe keeping.

Comment

Barb, I may not post often but yes I think of you often. Listen to oldies on the radio and everytime I hear "Bad Moon rising" by CCR you come to mind along with Cabanna. Can remember her telling about she and her sister singing it "There's a bathroom on the right" just to annoy you .

Comment

Good to see your post. Keep us in the loop. Hoping your house is OK>
                              \

Comment

Working...
                              X