X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Health Benefits of Music

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Got 7 out of 8........do know all about music and the good it does.. I personally love it...and play it often ... like it when I am cleaning house...gives me so much energy...love it when I am surfing the web...like it when I ride my exercise bike... used to love it when I walked....love to walk to rock and roll and all fast music....gave me speed. LOL! Listen to it when I drive...have a lot of CD's I play....it is the music I can choose and like... My new favorite singer is Neil Diamond.... my son-in-law uploaded a lot of his music in my computer....and I have burned the music to disks that I listen to when I drive. Have a son who started the guitar when he was around 13 years old...and is quite an accomplished guitarist now.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

Comment

".....and she shall have music wherever she goes."

Schmitty, that explains your upbeat outlook.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

got 8 out of 10....

missed the one about going to college...the answer about less colds made more sense... thought the breathing and blowing would help keep sinus. throat cleared.
        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Got 8 out of 8. Of course a couple questions were a guess.

Comment

I got 100%. But I already knew most of these. There was one I guessed at so I can't really take full credit.

Comment

Snoodle, if you possess the logic to guess correctly, then it counts.

I guess we will be listening to lots of music this merry month, and have a joyful holiday season because of it.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
              X