Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Step Closer to Proving "We're Not Alone"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Step Closer to Proving "We're Not Alone"!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

JoG, don't know if you have anything but an antenna, but if you do most providers have WGN station out of Chicago. They have a show that supposedly explores Top Secret government files about aliens already being here. It usually airs here on Saturday afternoon/evening.

Oh seems it maybe on one of your local stations
    Phoenix (Prescott) KTVK/KASW KTVK Su 10P-11P (A-C)
    KASW Su 5P-6P (A-C)
    Last edited by determined; 11-17-2013, 09:43 AM.

Comment

I think it would be totally arrogant to think that we are the only "intelligent" life form in the whole universe.

Comment

Barb, that is a perfect comment!
        Imagine, there are estimated to be 8 billion planets the size and temperature of the Earth.

I also love the comment that, "If there *is* Intelligent Life out there, then they certainly would avoid visiting us!"
        I would also consider that there is *life as we know it*, as well as other forms of life that we haven't a clue about.

Darla, there have been many decades of speculation of those government documents. I lived near one of the areas in Texas, and visited friends who lived close to the *secret property* ......and none of those people saw anything happening out there. It's a big joke to them. Military pilots and investigators have denied the reports. I will wait for the real scientific evidence to be presented. I'm amazed at the progress they've made through their studies of outer space.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Jo I know what you mean. I figure that if they come and don't try to hurt people then let them come. Really I think that the government ect is just trying to take our focus off themselves which are the real threat to us.

Comment

Working...
          X