LOUIE THE DOG - you need to see this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOUIE THE DOG - you need to see this!

Bob Williams and Louie The Dog perform a funny and entertaining routine during the Hollywood Palace Christmas Show in 1965.

I bet this one will have you laughing!
    It's certainly not anything you'd expect in a dog show!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

I laughed so hard JoGee. Thanks for sharing that.

Comment

I wonder how he convinced that dog to be so relaxed.uzzled

Comment

Giving away my uncle's secrets, its all in the signals. He raised/trained several dogs.
        The signals are generally not necessarily obvious to people, or they think its a natural movement or gesture unrelated to anything. But for appearances, they use the words so you don't notice the subtle gestures. So if the dogs see a gesture for lie down, even though the trainer says "fetch" or "roll over", the dog will lie down.
        A really good dog will not require a treat after each "trick", but knows it will get its treat or steak dinner after the performance, in private.

It works on raising kids, too!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Yes...it was so funny......had to laugh....could not avoid it.. LOL! Going to save it for Hannah to watch when she comes over this week...
          Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

Comment

that was so funny... what wonderful training!
            Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
            X