July 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 5th

Yesterday I cooked beef in the crockpot to make bbq beef sandwiches today. I'll make some homemade French fries and beans to go with. Yum!

I haven't made the pulled bbq beef for a long time and it is so good. I just throw a roast in the crockpot and add a bottle of bbq sauce on top and let it cook for a long time.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I have a beef roast in the crockpot, but it is with mushroom soup, onion soup mix and au jus mix. Makes a wonderful gravy! Haven't cooked a real meal in a while so today's the day.
    Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

In my crockpot, I made pulled chicken, with sliced Vidella onion, a bottle of BBQ sauce and an equal amount of spaghetti sauce, and I mixed in a couple cups of mozerella cheese the second day. It has a mild BBQ taste, and it sure is good!
      Fry's/Kroger is selling chicken breasts for buy 1 and get 2 more for free. Can't beat that.
      I'm considering the next batch to be chicken with lemon, or else sweet-sour, as I have those seasoning packets on hand.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Have never done the beef that way....may try it one day see if Dave and Hannah like it....and maybe my son and his family. I don't eat beef....except occasionally beef hamburger but only when we eat out.... children love pulled pork and shredded chicken....they will probably like the bbq'd beef that way.... I never eat either of those...
        Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

Comment

Working...
        X